Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I'd like to hear from the administration of the forum as to any possible concerns or anti-arguments that could be assuaged or discussed. A clear line of communication would be good here, especially since both of the graps-side mods seems to be in support of it. I don't think forums inertia is a good enough reason to not try something out.

Smythe posted:

i liked this thread, and, after some discussion, well, i think we've all seen the PROS AND CONS of the premise. its been sent upstairs, as they say, to the executive suite, where they are deliberating ferociously, im sure. what i dont want is 500k pages of insane freaks posting about tyhe Games forum, which afaik is run by the epic gamer himself, VideoGames, who has a kirby av, and is very kind. anyways, i dont want to see all these posts about the Games forum, which i dont read. so im closing this thread now.

Overall, i am grateful to the OP and everyone else who posted about the topic. Thank you.

Ticket closed.

I am sure that is what we will get until a decision is reached, but a timeline would be cool?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

WatermelonGun posted:

love how everyone is extremely snitty about the chill forum before it even exists. wrestling fans are great.

you are by far the snitty-iest poster in this conversation bud

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

you are by far the snitsky-iest poster in this conversation bud

it wasnt their fault

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

you are by far the snitty-iest poster in this conversation bud

you keep talking about “posting enemies” wrt this issue and then dipping out when people ask you what the gently caress you’re talking about. do you have any ideas how to Heal the Community or do you just wanna keep up with the zingers

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

if I am anyone’s enemy can we please be friends instead.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

WatermelonGun posted:

you keep talking about “posting enemies” wrt this issue and then dipping out when people ask you what the gently caress you’re talking about. do you have any ideas how to Heal the Community or do you just wanna keep up with the zingers

the c-spam missile defense system at work

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

WatermelonGun posted:

ok

WatermelonGun posted:

that poster has been like that for literally years and ruins every thread she posts in, and no one makes her go away soooo

WatermelonGun posted:

you, specifically, annihilated the speakingout thread so you should maybe think about what “faith” you are bringing to church.

WatermelonGun posted:

foochs went off the handle about a song and several people called him a weirdo cuz he was acting like a weirdo. i don’t know why everyone treats him like a wounded puppy.

you're also the one angrily lashing out at everyone so my idea for Healing The Community is that you should take a chill pill homie lol, try posting with joy in your heart instead

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Some posters are having a very negative reaction to the idea of posting with joy in your heart

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

wait we're supposed to have posting enemies?

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

As you can see from this thread, you’re missing out on some great stuff if you don’t

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

ItohRespectArmy posted:

the term is 'feuds' in wrasslin

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Eat My Fuc posted:

if I am anyone’s enemy can we please be friends instead.

No there's only one way to settle this:

LETHAL

LOCKDOWN

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

ok

you're also the one angrily lashing out at everyone so my idea for Healing The Community is that you should take a chill pill homie lol, try posting with joy in your heart instead

lmao if you think i wasn’t straight up Marie Kondo while making those posts. you don’t have to read or post in the new forum you can keep flexing Dour Power here i promise

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:cripes:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

@half of you, even my friends to whomst I love

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NienNunb posted:

@everyone, even my friends to whomst I love

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

quote:

Punch Suplex (Tokyo Joshi) Pro › Rules and Feedback Thread: On-Topic Posts Only

:popeye:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
there should be a Nick Gage tag that says "Gang Tag Affiliated"

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
thats my feedback

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

MotU posted:

seconded

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

MotU posted:

Thirdeded.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I think taking any one poster's posts as indicative of the people who want another forum is really loving stupid

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
excited for all these posting enemies to posting friends story arcs.

are people allowed to say a match felt too dangerous with head and neck bumps or is that too much concern posting for the chill fun club

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

KungFu Grip posted:

are people allowed to say a match felt too dangerous with head and neck bumps or is that too much concern posting for the chill fun club

you can post anything you want as long as you are listening to Sum 41 at the time

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

I'm only gonna talk about how matches aren't dangerous enough. i want blood.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

neoaxd posted:

mdk

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

neoaxd posted:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

neoaxd posted:

that's your right

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

neoaxd posted:

nick gage didnt literally kill RSPUSSY like he promised so he's dead to me

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

ItohRespectArmy posted:

yeah but it's all a work

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I am in full support of a new, imp-zone-style wrestle forum. If anyone likes video games even a little bit, please go read imp zone, they have many funny threads.

As far as PSP goes, I don't think people need to stop posting the way they're posting, I think it'd be lovely to say that topics that matter to some posters aren't allowed anymore. A second forum with a more relaxed atmosphere, both in terms of the type of post and in the rules, would be good for both forums. And there's no reason you can't post in both. Right now I really only post in the AEW gameday threads and occasionally in the AEW Weekly Discussion, mostly because I like the style of post in the gameday threads better. It's become a running joke that the weekly AEW threads turn to poo poo after a few days, and that's probably a bad sign!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hey now this week the AEW discussion thread turned to poo poo in one day :v:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

I am in support of a new subforum if only so after it's had time to grow we can do an invasion storyline with the main forum invading the subforum or vise-versa if you want.

Naturally we'll have people from each forum switching allegiances and eventually we'll bring in the nWo for some reason.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

The biggest names from the invading forum won't be involved in the storyline though.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
After this discussion I don't even know what fun posts and unfun posts are anymore. You all keep coming out with your real names, black jeans and NWO t-shirts.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

It's become a running joke that the weekly AEW threads turn to poo poo after a few days, and that's probably a bad sign!

This is nothing new because wwe discussions threads back in the day always got bad and restless when the only wwe poo poo to discuss was dumb breaking news poo poo.

I have a question for people that want to avoid the depressing and lovely reminders of wrestling, why do people want to name the subforum after a text message someone sent after he killed his family and before killing himself? Is it just because were making fun of it? Do people need to joke more about the Bucks being homophobic, Drake Younger being a qanon guy and Joey Ryan being an abusive ghoul?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't know

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
also, can someone explain the concept of humor to me? i bought an SA account so that i could read the dangan ronpa let's play, and i don't understand what a joke is, or why someone would want to laugh.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shayna Baszler posted:

also, can someone explain the concept of humor to me? i bought an SA account so that i could read the dangan ronpa let's play, and i don't understand what a joke is, or why someone would want to laugh.

It’s when you want to feel miserable and you start overanalyzing stuff and try to get others to also feel miserable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I think it's time we let this thread be closed for a day or two, let people get back to normal