Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
I want THC in IV form

Bjenny update:

https://i.imgur.com/9m5shVB.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lovelyn posted:

I want THC in IV form

IIRC there was a TCC goon that years and years ago mainlined THC distillate and basically went to outerspace for like a day plus

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Chinatown posted:

IIRC there was a TCC goon that years and years ago mainlined THC distillate and basically went to outerspace for like a day plus

risking an embolism to get stoned seems extremely ill advised

do people boof weed

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

risking an embolism to get stoned seems extremely ill advised

do people boof weed

Yeah you can make suppositories

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

Yeah you can make suppositories

is that what I'm supposed to do with all this avb?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Stevie Lee posted:

is that what I'm supposed to do with all this avb?

I believe that's what people are using? Seems a little gross to me just because it's all that powdery plant material; that's where I might use distillate for, uh, non-traditional consumption. All second hand, please seek additional sources.

Just smoke it imo

e and put the ABV in the other end of your butt, your mouth

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

e and put the ABV in the other end of your butt, your mouth

but it tastes like poo poo

e: eventually I'll try to make some vegan cannabutter

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

His Purple Majesty posted:

Dela 8 thc is the greatest invention in human history, change my mind.

I’ve been trying out d8 gummies, they’re pretty good. Still wish I could get the real deal though

Edit: although I haven’t had the real deal in over a decade so I’d probably lose my mind

RandolphCarter has issued a correction as of 06:06 on May 11, 2021

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

if the milk solids are removed at the end with the plant matter then isn’t it really cannaghee? :eng101:

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Stevie Lee posted:

i just powder my abv in a blender and gel cap it. its great. any more processing is a waste, i think. at least for abv

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Stevie Lee posted:

Do it! Coconut Crew

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Stevie Lee posted:

Oh yeah I put it in a bunch of peanut butter, you can make pills for this purpose as well

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i just powder my abv in a blender and gel cap it. its great. any more processing is a waste, i think. at least for abv

I did this last time I used up my abv and it was time consuming as gently caress because I tried to actually weigh and dose out each capsule equally with a precision scale lol. next time I'm just stuffin' em.

I have a ton of abv right now so I'll probably do some caps and some edibles.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lovelyn posted:

Do it! Coconut Crew

Coconut oil 4 lyfe

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

grabbed a cheap j-hook to turn the flip brick into a handheld dry vape. works really well, it's very analogous to smoking a bowl

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What on the planet earth

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Inspector Hound posted:

What on the planet earth

this: https://stickybricklabs.com/Flip-Brick-p88968730

plus a cheapo 18mm j-hook adapter like this:

which makes it turn into a portable vape, i.e. more like one of their non-waterpipe-specific models like this one: https://stickybricklabs.com/Runt-p115090458

the black plastic thing is just a 18/19mm keck clip, holds the glass pieces together more securely. most headshops probably have 'em or you can just buy more than you'll ever need on eBay for cheap like I did.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
got a get a portable flower vape that doesn’t look like a nicotine robot cock. 510 carts are discreet as hell but expensive. a 1g cart that’s like 85-90% is like sixty bucks plus tax and my local store has half an ounce of like 15% flower for eighty bucks today

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
my first time with topping and trimming has turned out well on my second plant. she is sprawling out nice and wide.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Got a new grow tent

for catnip

which I should have trimmed a while ago

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Drug test in a month, haven't smoked for a few weeks n I miss it

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Lovelyn posted:

Got a new grow tent

for catnip

so much room for activities!

I like that size too, is that 6’ tall?

I trimmed the smaller girl today

she’s really sprawling out since I topped her. excited to see how she’ll grow. second plant is much taller, gonna be a race to see if I can control the other plant long enough to let this one reach the right point to flower.

always surprised to see how much comes off even in a light trim like today.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
a lady friend sent me a birthday care package with home made hash brownies, which i swear must be 200 migs apiece, ate 1.5 and i'm floating somewhere around Saturn's 3rd moon

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

memberberries

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Lovelyn posted:

Got a new grow tent

for catnip

hey is that the north butler seeds or the earlier seeds?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

smarxist posted:

a lady friend sent me a birthday care package with home made hash brownies, which i swear must be 200 migs apiece, ate 1.5 and i'm floating somewhere around Saturn's 3rd moon

that's one generous friend holy moly

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'd order one of those Sais if there wasn't a blanket ban on shipping vaporizers of any kind in the US rn, god damnit

Kazinsal posted:

I bought a yocan 510 thread battery as my first one and it's nice but has like a 300 mAh battery so for longer seshes I'll bring this one I found in a vape shop that has like a 700 mAh battery and seems to use the exact same controller board as the yocan except without a double-tap to preheat. they both seem bulletproof.

also weed culture question: is referring to weed as dope an exclusively canadian thing because a lot of americans seem to think "smokin' dope" means I'm a heroin addict
In my experience yeah it's just older folks who call weed "dope", ppl my age it means heroin or meth

I did a double take the first time my dad asked if I wanted to smoke some dope together

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

elaboration has issued a correction as of 00:59 on Apr 24, 2023

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Also grinding your abv is a pro strat. Packs in harder, makes it more homogeneous, and seems to increase effect and decrease onset ime

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Where'd that ounce go? :monocle:

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
anyone have experience with gifting services? i found some on reddit but im suspicious of anyone who puts their phone number on the internet

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
having decision fatigue, can y’all pick a rolling tray for me?

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
i don't think i've ever gotten a rolling tray or grinder that didn't come free with a glass piece or vape purchase

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Lovelyn posted:

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I use infrequently, and got blitzed by a 5mg gummy last night as a result :catdrugs:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
hangin out in a park getting baked and enjoying the sun while listening to Gordon Lightfoot. happy Saturday weed thread

lotta fine ladies around here today, blessed is the summer

Cat Pancakes
Apr 24, 2012

Lovelyn posted:

Steal one from an Inn-N-out, as is tradition

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Buy a customized goatse rolling tray or ur a coward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

hot poo poo

where buy