Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Terror Sweat posted:

So, death to all Americans?

How many times do people have to post DTA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lostconfused posted:

At least once more:d2a:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Marg bar Amrikka imo

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Terror Sweat posted:

Why not? We're funding Israel.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Lostconfused posted:

Not enough
:d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a:

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

goliath was simply fighting for his existence with what he had available when david unilaterally escalated the conflict and destroyed him with a targeted airborne projectile

goliath did nothing wrong

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/ZainaErhaim/status/1393559976199794696?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

When is Keir Starmer going to do something about all those Corbynistas?

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Terror Sweat posted:

That's where we're heading anyway.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I never knew India has such a hard-on for Israel until a few days ago. :stare:

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

They both want to cleanse their Muslim population, so they have that in common!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

DoomTrainPhD posted:

Its Hindutva ethno-fascists and the BJP.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

DoomTrainPhD posted:

The BJP datacenters have been working overtime to push propaganda. Hinduvta is one of the most cucked mindsets out there, they were pro british during the Indian independence struggle.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

DoomTrainPhD posted:

lol are you for real

ToxicAcne
May 25, 2014

DoomTrainPhD posted:

Historically India was a supporter of the Palestinian cause, it's the BJP that is pro-Israel. These people also worship the killer of Gandhi and their ideology is based off of Mussolini and Hitler's thought. Probably the most vile fascists in the world.

Edit: Yeah and alot of these Bhakts love to suck off white supremacists

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Yea thats the thing some aspects of Indian culture in regards to the caste system is super hosed up. Essentially if you are at the top, but still not respected on a global context you develop a massive inferiority complex. Upper caste and rich Indians are incredibly racist, and they yearn to be white, adding another tier to the caste system.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

how many US intelligence and military offices were in the WTC I wonder, someone should ask David French about that

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Please IDF sweety baby, let me too carry ammunition for you. I do it for free. Muslim is enemy to me. India <3 Israel

[no response]

gently caress you ugly bitch I gently caress your mother but still I carry for you.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Terror Sweat posted:

except willem van spronson

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone

Terror Sweat posted:

Do they? I mean, do you and your neighbours deserve the same for all the atrocities your government has committed? Even though those atrocities are largely out of your control? Civilians are civilians IMO

delete your account

ToxicAcne
May 25, 2014
To add to this, alot of South Asian American "representation" in culture and politics is dominated by these upper middle class fucks. It's why I'm super sceptical about this push for greater media representation.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
lol whining about possible Israeli civilian casualties as Palestinian civilians are getting slaughtered right now

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Death By The Blues posted:

Yea thats the thing some aspects of Indian culture in regards to the caste system is super hosed up. Essentially if you are at the top, but still not respected on a global context you develop a massive inferiority complex. Upper caste and rich Indians are incredibly racist, and they yearn to be white, adding another tier to the caste system.

One of the big reasons the CPI(ML) exists is because Charu Majumdar said that the CPI(M) had lost it's roots and it's entire leadership was made up of brahmins. BR Ambedkar is a dalit and the father of the Indian constitution. After independence he heavily pushed for the abolition of the caste system and reparations only to get pushed out of both the INC and CPI(M). He's made the the same critiques about the CPI(M).

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

fits my needs posted:

lol are you for real

I am! I admit that I am not well versed in middle eastern politics! I mainly focus on Italian and USA politics! I did know however, that the IDF are terrorist shitbags.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The 1 settler, 1 bullet should also be applied to the BJP.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
All of this just makes me so angry and sad. I worked at a summer camp in 2010 around the time the flotilla atrocity occured, where basically everyone who ran it and worked there was zionists and me of Iranian descent. They told me that Palestinians are like rats or insects who are too inept to run themselves, and how they need to take care of them like some sort of white mans burden. How I couldn't have a neutral view and of course I am against Israel cause of my Iranian background, gently caress em all.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Israel has the power to immediately end this.
Every microsecond they choose othetwise damns them and their people

Israel CHOOSES this.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

had to go back a couple dozen pages to find this because lol

crepeface posted:

a century of british colonisation fucks your conception of yourselves

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!
Not suprised about IGN, they simply know their audience

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

One of the big reasons the CPI(ML) exists is because Charu Majumdar said that the CPI(M) had lost it's roots and it's entire leadership was made up of brahmins. BR Ambedkar is a dalit and the father of the Indian constitution. After independence he heavily pushed for the abolition of the caste system and reparations only to get pushed out of both the INC and CPI(M). He's made the the same critiques about the CPI(M).

Yea not to de-rail this thread, but some aspects of modern Indian culture have picked up some of the worst traits of white European culture. The classism, the racism, the massive corrupt capitalism and libertarianism; just look at their handling of COVID. My experience with the upper class/caste Indians just massively insecure and so desperately wanting to be white so they can get to the next step of the caste.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
AP ONION: Defiant Estes corporation vows to continue arms deal with Hamas in response to objections by Israel. "We will never submit to pressure from political groups in our mission to provide high quality hobby grade model rockets".

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Yea not to de-rail this thread, but some aspects of modern Indian culture have picked up some of the worst traits of white European culture. The classism, the racism, the massive corrupt capitalism and libertarianism; just look at their handling of COVID. My experience with the upper class/caste Indians just massively insecure and so desperately wanting to be white so they can get to the next step of the caste.

It's similar in a lot of ways to the same kind of cargo cult reasoning that reformed Japan into an east Asian empire. The West became powerful through a process of racist global colonialism, so if India wants to be a First World country they have to do the same thing. The big difference is it could work for Japan because they industrialized in a region where most countries were still semifeudal, but India's enemies are all modern nuclear armed powers.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

All of this just makes me so angry and sad. I worked at a summer camp in 2010 around the time the flotilla atrocity occured, where basically everyone who ran it and worked there was zionists and me of Iranian descent. They told me that Palestinians are like rats or insects who are too inept to run themselves, and how they need to take care of them like some sort of white mans burden. How I couldn't have a neutral view and of course I am against Israel cause of my Iranian background, gently caress em all.

nah dude i get it, im pakistani and i was chilling with my israeli american suite mate in college along with my white/asian roommates. we got wasted one night and i musta said “palestine deserves to be free and gently caress israel” or something cuz next thing i know he’s choking me out and the rest of my roommates had to pull him off me

fuckin psychos

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

paul_soccer12 posted:

youre an idiot

Isratin was Gaddafi's solution to the israel-palestine conflict

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Gresh posted:

lol surprised Abby Martin isn't on an Israeli no fly list or banned from or something

She's banned from being employed by the state of George because she refuses to sign an oath to not participate in BDS
https://twitter.com/PalesAbroadE/status/1230093144353538048?s=20

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Its wild like there is some kill code switch in us that activates once we hear Israel, like we are devoid of thought.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

tatankatonk posted:

lol what? South Africa was a keystone of US anti-communism and anti-anti-colonialism in Africa throughout the cold war

Yeah, part of the reason the US went along with the end of white rule is because the Soviet Union was imploding. There wasn't a risk the ANC would align with Moscow.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Its wild like there is some kill code switch in us that activates once we hear Israel, like we are devoid of thought.

when I hear Israel I reflexively say "death to it"'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004