Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Went out to Mexican, got some extremely kick rear end Chile Colorado and now I think I am dying because I ate so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
thinking about order Papa John's up in this beetch for din din tonight

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Aardvark! posted:

thinking about order Papa John's up in this beetch for din din tonight

Papa John says don't do it and to get Domino's because it's better.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i got dominos recently and their sausage tastes fail and my go to pizza is pepperoni sausage mushroom. no thx.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

wetter

wider

shinier

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm going to pick up my first ever rotisserie chicken from the store. I'm going to have maybe a breast and leg/thigh tonight with some veggies and then shred up the rest and pick the carcass and make chicken pot pie soup tomorrow.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
rotisserie chickens rule i used to buy a smallish one and eat the whole thing after work back when i worked out regularly

Metrilenkki
Aug 1, 2007

Oldskool av for lowtaxes medical fund gobbless u -fellow roamingdad
Rice pudding with blueberries, butter and honey. Flatbread on the side. Fed a family of five just fine.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm going to pick up my first ever rotisserie chicken from the store. I'm going to have maybe a breast and leg/thigh tonight with some veggies and then shred up the rest and pick the carcass and make chicken pot pie soup tomorrow.

Costco? Welcome to flavortown if so.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

Costco? Welcome to flavortown if so.

No :(. Costco is a bit too far for me to just grab that. I need other small items so I'm just going to go to a closer grocery store. I'll have to pick one up from Costco sometime though because from what I've seen, those look to be the biggest and highest quality.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

No :(. Costco is a bit too far for me to just grab that. I need other small items so I'm just going to go to a closer grocery store. I'll have to pick one up from Costco sometime though because from what I've seen, those look to be the biggest and highest quality.

If you want extremely delicious and also take like a decade off your life use for rotchi (rotisserie chicken) check out this https://www.chelseasmessyapron.com/one-pan-chicken-and-spinach-gnocchi/ it's hella simple and good

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

rotchi (rotisserie chicken)

:stare:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That looks pretty good.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Aardvark! posted:

i got dominos recently and their sausage tastes fail and my go to pizza is pepperoni sausage mushroom. no thx.

I can’t think of shittier pizza than either dominos or papa John’s and both are horrifically awful companies.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

I can’t think of shittier pizza than either dominos or papa John’s and both are horrifically awful companies.

that's cool. tell somebody who gives a gently caress!!!

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Nooner posted:

If you want extremely delicious and also take like a decade off your life use for rotchi (rotisserie chicken) check out this https://www.chelseasmessyapron.com/one-pan-chicken-and-spinach-gnocchi/ it's hella simple and good

I've never had gnocchi but holy poo poo this looks good.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
update got the bbq chicken bacon pizza but switched the chicken for meatball. It good :thumbsup:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I got the chicken and I'm probably going to have a breast and maybe a wing/thigh. Not sure how hungry I'll be in two hours since I'm not hungry at all right now. I'll have that and some frozen veggies.

I bought the chicken primarily to shred it up for a chicken pot pie soup recipe I found. I'll either make that tomorrow or the next day with the leftovers.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i had a thin crust dominos and it was like a flakey cracker and it was pretty good.

they had a whatever you want toppings so i got extra cheese, beef, onion and mushroom.

It was good but I think they kind of skimped on all the toppings which is annoying.

The sports bar at the bowling alley actually makes better pizza.

But they don't deliver at 2 am to someone who is too drunk to drive so.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Aardvark! posted:

that's cool. tell somebody who gives a gently caress!!!

Enjoy shoveling garbage into your mouth, I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

:gb2gws:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Well-marinated London broil grilled medium rare and sliced paper thin, grilled asparagus, romaine salad.

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

I gotvstore bought oden and added daikon radish and a brick of instant ramen and stewed it all together.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Greek salad, blackened salmon and wild rice

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
keeping it simple with a potroast that should be done in about an hour and a half. Trying to decide if I want to make some rice to go with it or just finish off the loaf of sourdough I made the other day

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
My chicken from last night was turned into a stock. Left the garlic and lemons it was stuffed with in it while it boiled. Even had some saved up mushroom stalks to toss in. Cooled it, pulled off the fat then heated it back up. Harvested up a bunch of broccoli rabe chopped it and cooked it into a nice soup. Served that over noodles and had a side of quick marinated pan fried tofu. Extra firm.

I am like some kind of god of cooking. No mere mortal can cook like this.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

"Pastor". Cheap cuts of pork chopped with onions, garlic, and jalapeño, with salt pepper cumin chili powder and paprika abd marinated in lime, tequila, margarine mix, and apple cider vinegar

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I ate a pizza from Blaze

Pesto and white sauce
Mozzarella, feta, ricotta
Bacon, mushrooms, kalamata olives, roasted garlic
Sea salt and oregano

It was good

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

my patented lazy rear end, healthy but delicious meal that takes 10 minutes: shrimp scampi with a ton of steamed broccoli bathing in the shrimp juice

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

I am like some kind of god of cooking. No mere mortal can cook like this.
I threw up in my mouth buddy. What the gently caress. Chicken Tinder was not mentioned once in your post

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Wendigee posted:

I threw up in my mouth buddy. What the gently caress. Chicken Tinder was not mentioned once in your post

I'm not allowed to use chicken tinder anymore...

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dont gently caress chicken

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Your unwavering commitment to being unlikeable is pretty impressive.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

oh my!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
pot roast was really good. used this recipe: https://www.pressurecookrecipes.com/instant-pot-pot-roast/ cause it sounded a lil crazy using soy sauce and fish sauce but it worked super well.

does posting all of these recipes that are from websites make me hella basic? I feel like GWS would all be dunking on me because a lot of what I make comes out of looking at whatever I have and googling "_______ recipe" or "__________ instant pot" and rolling with what looks good haha

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I hate pot roast I had to eat it like once a week then leftovers for years growing up. Carrots, potatoes, onions, broth, salt, pepper.

My mom grew up on a rural farm and salt and pepper were flavors.

Memories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Nooner posted:

pot roast was really good. used this recipe: https://www.pressurecookrecipes.com/instant-pot-pot-roast/ cause it sounded a lil crazy using soy sauce and fish sauce but it worked super well.

does posting all of these recipes that are from websites make me hella basic? I feel like GWS would all be dunking on me because a lot of what I make comes out of looking at whatever I have and googling "_______ recipe" or "__________ instant pot" and rolling with what looks good haha

I've been learning to cook the last few months and I'm basically doing the same thing though I'm starting to alter recipes more as I get more comfortable. GWS can dunk their tongues into my butthole, we all gotta start somewhere.