Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/axcomrade/status/1392965163716734978?s=19

https://twitter.com/axcomrade/status/1392965930146140162?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Relevant Tangent posted:

no, there is no world where trump being in charge is harm reduction

Regardless, still super glad I didn't vote for either. Suck my dick rapist enablers. Biden is insanely harmful and awful and now there's no one holding him to account or pushing back on his monstrous policies.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

mycomancy posted:

Hell yes they are, gently caress every brain-addled ape on this stupid planet! How can you live through the last 15 months and not wind up a howling maniacal misanthrope?!

I've spent ten times longer due to an illness meaning I was housebound for a long time.

I don't hate people, in fact I've had the best year of my life as far as other people are concerned. Probably because now everyone knows what extended quarantine does to you.

I've remained sane by comparison to most people, because this was my life for years not enough time ago.

So how can you live through the past 15 months without going crazy? Start off off kilter enough you're not too bothered.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Whatever happened to forums poster the saddest rhino

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Relevant Tangent posted:

Mosquitoes would devour every living being if we got rid of bats. Build a bat colony and make your neighbors hate you as it automatically becomes federally protected.

Ah I always wondered why there were zero mosquitos in my Melbourne neighbourhood. Probably has something to do with these enormous fuckers who are everywhere and love hanging around the nearby stadium lights that attract bugs.

Got like a 5 foot wingspan

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
that'd make for some killer soup :yum:

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Ah I always wondered why there were zero mosquitos in my Melbourne neighbourhood. Probably has something to do with these enormous fuckers who are everywhere and love hanging around the nearby stadium lights that attract bugs.

Got like a 5 foot wingspan

I thought the big ones ate fruit?

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Forseti posted:

a 5lb bat isn't eating mosquitoes to stay alive, that's for sure.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Forseti posted:

Bugs too according to Wikipedia.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

By the fourth of July it will be illegal to wear a mask in public

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Thoguh posted:

If the CDC really did get a bunch of new data this week that causes them to change thier guidance it sure would be nice if they showed it to us.

Yeah so what data ARE they basing this on, supposedly? I can't find what the hell "new data" they're talking about. I'm 99.9% sure this is because it's bullshit. And now they're going to stop testing and reporting even more. So they've got "new data" they won't show us yet (unless I'm looking for it in the wrong places?) And now they will start openly suppressing the data. They're not even trying to hide that, they just came out and said yeah we don't care about gathering data anymore lmao.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Goobish posted:

Yeah so what data ARE they basing this on, supposedly? I can't find what the hell "new data" they're talking about. I'm 99.9% sure this is because it's bullshit. And now they're going to stop testing and reporting even more. So they've got "new data" they won't show us yet (unless I'm looking for it in the wrong places?) And now they will start openly suppressing the data. They're not even trying to hide that, they just came out and said yeah we don't care about gathering data anymore lmao.

New data: stock market went down for a minute. Must save number.

Stickman
Feb 1, 2004

As much as Western media is incredibly anti-anything-non-Western, this person has no clue what they’re talking about. “Generating antibody response” is absolutely not vaccine “efficacy” - that is the percentage decrease in disease/infection, ie demonstrating that the antibody response actually translates into protection. Showing that a strong antibody response occurs is an important step in demonstrating that a vaccine could be effective and is a requirement to move from phase 2 to phase 3, but it is not sufficient evidence of effectiveness on its own.

it’s possible that Soberana might have initial phase 3 results too, but this isn’t it.

E: What happened to all my apostrophes? :iiam:

Stickman has issued a correction as of 04:48 on May 17, 2021

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Bugs too according to Wikipedia.

I've seen pictures of the bugs in Australia, no wonder the bats get so big.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Gross, heterosexuality!

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

By the fourth of July it will be illegal to wear a mask in public

*Johnny Carson style prediction* uhh the police will say since so many people are vaccinated, that only criminals are wearing masks to do crimes and that they are no longer needed anymore. anybody caught wearing one will be charged like they are wearing a mask outside Halloween.

they will also bring back 24 because Islamic terrorism is back on the menu.

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
negotiation time is over baby, brunch is back and better than ever.

the hatred for governor Wh*tmer is palpable in Michigan , like it’s a miasma in the air and you can breathe it in , like Madonna spreading her antibodies

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Big news:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeGFnJpC/

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

i think that we should do something about this "covid-19" thing

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

cash crab posted:

nah, she'll be right

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Goobish posted:

the data where business interests are calling biden nonstop to yell at him to fix that nobody wants to get covid while working for slave wages

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

My husband and I have 'registered our interest' with our state health dept for a covid vaccine as they have invited our age group to register to maybe get a leftover shot from the normal programme.

:toot:

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Nice. Too bad covid is over though

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Round 2 of Pfizer slut juice tomorrow, when can I resume smoking 17 blunts and drinking a fifth a day afterwards without jeopardizing my health

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Epic High Five posted:

Round 2 of Pfizer slut juice tomorrow, when can I resume smoking 17 blunts and drinking a fifth a day afterwards without jeopardizing my health

I recommend a blunt before, during, and after your vaccination. Hold off on the alcohol until after symptoms clear though.

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

oh my god we're so loving stupid holy poo poo why

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
drat so I guess bill Gates was banging an employee and hit on several others over the years

maybe if he spent more time working the AstraZeneca wouldn’t have been such a disappointment

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

C-SPAM: disgraceful, arrogant, and offensive

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Paradoxish posted:

oh my god we're so loving stupid holy poo poo why

Yeah theres a reason anybody with a loving brain stopped listening to these idiots like a full year ago lmao

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?
I've accepted that there's no future except death and horror. Honestly. It's fine. Our society is a death cult and I get it, but do we have to be so loving stupid all the time? Why the gently caress can't we live in a society that embraces death without also being unimaginably dumb for every god drat second.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Helith posted:

This was a fun read and shows how the WHO and CDC were wrong.
Trust the science (safely)

https://twitter.com/WIREDScience/status/1392784525206474755

lol. lmao. literally all of our official guidance and hygiene precautions besides masks are based on pure, almost completely ineffective theater

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Paradoxish posted:

I've accepted that there's no future except death and horror. Honestly. It's fine. Our society is a death cult and I get it, but do we have to be so loving stupid all the time? Why the gently caress can't we live in a society that embraces death without also being unimaginably dumb for every god drat second.

Stupid morons are the most powerful people in any society, nobody with brains can surpass them because they stupidly insist things make sense or that things can be explained logically. That's not a winning outlook, society belongs to giant semi-psychotic morons whose worldview is entirely identical to Orks

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

cash crab posted:

why contain it? s'cool

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i've gotten double pfizered and i think i can get modernaed should i do it and become more vaccine than man

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 06:05 on May 17, 2021

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1393666376615829509
https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1393800049042264065

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

eric crackl-ping

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit
went on a tour boat as a maskless, vaccinated passenger

felt great, man!

Innocuous
Mar 1, 2003

It's a strange world.

smoobles posted:

lol let's see how the economy likes THIS (stays at home all summer to avoid unmasked antivaxers)

lmao i had a nice trip to costco last weekend with everyone masked up it felt relatively safe despite the loving shockingly large crowd

guess it's back to late night grocery store runs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Cup Runneth Over posted:

lol. lmao. literally all of our official guidance and hygiene precautions besides masks are based on pure, almost completely ineffective theater

:cheerdoge: