Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

Neodoomium posted:

Utami has requested people stop DMing her because more creeps than ever are harassing her

Well people will probably direct their weird comments and dms to Tam Nakano now as she's at it again.

https://twitter.com/tmtmtmx/status/1390689252019634177

The written tweet says "What are you going to do?"

In the video she says "you want to sleep together?"

She must be stopped

Stall_19 fucked around with this message at 20:58 on May 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Neodoomium posted:

Utami has requested people stop DMing her because more creeps than ever are harassing her

loving learned nothing, have we?

https://twitter.com/mm85adKcZDBeliQ/status/1390720476633198600?s=20

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Glad it's streaming somewhere. Will definitely watch that. Can't believe it's almost been a year.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Stall_19 posted:

Well people will probably direct their weird comments and dms to Tam Nakano now as she's at it again.

https://twitter.com/tmtmtmx/status/1390689252019634177

The written tweet says "What are you going to do?"

In the video she says "you want to sleep together?"

She must be stopped

Don't do it it's a trap

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
if you de-layer the audio she’s actually saying “do you want to sleep forever”

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Power Windows posted:

Looks like the lockdown is going to be extended, which is really lovely for Kyoko and for the memorial show itself :smith:

They've eased restrictions on events of up to 5000 people again which is really dumb but also good for this one specific situation

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

TJPW PPV 3 now free on Wrestle Universe. PPV 4 announced for later this month. Another 11 vs 11 team war with teams decided by when in the year competitors were born. https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1390527847660285955?s=19

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

They've eased restrictions on events of up to 5000 people again which is really dumb but also good for this one specific situation

i wa confused when i saw that, so what's exactly the difference between now and 3 weeks ago when it comes to live events?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Thauros posted:

i wa confused when i saw that, so what's exactly the difference between now and 3 weeks ago when it comes to live events?

I think what it means is that events can have either 5000 people or 50% of the building's capacity - whichever applies first.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Just finished the TJPW PPV 3, and my goodness what a fun joyful little show that was.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rarity posted:

Don't do it it's a trap

Seriously, she got a sword and no problems calling for cleanup.

Speaking of other insanely violent smol women, I'm watching Diana's Golden Week shows and they're features for specific younger wrestlers. The gag is the wrestler takes part in all the matches. First up is Madeline's show

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=310350&page=2

Its pretty violent, Madeline actually gets to beat on people instead of getting beaten on.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Another virtual waifu video from the Wonder of Stardom champion and Budokan main eventing Tam Nakano
https://twitter.com/tmtmtmx/status/1391357056272064517

This time she's scolding the viewer for coming home late while looking as pouty as possible.

Tam really going after the creepy Otaku fanbase hard.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

she can do whatever she wants, she's got a sword.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

https://twitter.com/wwr_stardom/status/1391667854974484481

Saya Iida is giving up the Future of Stardom and Stardom is doing a tournament to crown a new champion. It's funny to see that most of the participants are teenagers and then you get to over 30 Unagi & Mina.

Sucks of Saya as she was really coming into her own. She's probably gonna be out for awhile.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
There is a greater than 50% chance that Tam's videos are being made for a man tied up to a chair at her house and hell, I respect that

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I enjoy whenever I go on the Stardom website to get cards etc & see Ryu Evil Summer listed but Unagi Sayaka is just Unagi Sayaka, not Eel. Thanks Google translate, you are better than nothing.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/EasternLariat/status/1391743931789058053?s=20

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Stall_19 posted:

Saya Iida is giving up the Future of Stardom and Stardom is doing a tournament to crown a new champion.

Noooo Macho Gori-chan :(

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rarity posted:

There is a greater than 50% chance that Tam's videos are being made for a man tied up to a chair at her house and hell, I respect that

I'm pretty sure her cellphone stand is the skeleton of her last stalker. Again, this is a woman with a sword and a commercial fireworks license, you gotta show some respect.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Rarity posted:

The reveal last year that the ones she was doing then were targeted at Taichi is still the funniest thing

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://joshipurotranslations.home....about-bleeding/

quote:

After the match against Isami, which was on Mother’s Day, Suzu said that she wants to win because her parents and her promotion had let her do what she wants. After the Takeda match, her mum sent her a message on LINE saying, “that was a great bloodbath. You’re the best daughter ever!”

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Well I sure called the final 4 of the Stardom Cinderella tournament. Even my nightmare scenario is still in play.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Kyona confirmed for Kimura show

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
https://twitter.com/suzume_tjpw/status/1392047729480589314

Wondering who X is going to be in the TJPW 10-woman tag at CyberFest. I'm pretty out of the loop on the bookings of TJPW-associated freelancers, is Aja Kong booked anywhere else that day? I could see her coming by to kick Mirai around. Mei Suruga would be another obvious option to work opposite Suzume. My big hope would be Yuu, paying a visit to share in the big stage. She hasn't shown up in TJPW since going freelance afaik but she did show up in the Ironman Battle Royal at DDT's US show.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Suzume and Mei st Michel had great chemistry from a recent encounter based on what I can remember so if the French aren’t doing anything, I’d like Mei to be x.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

My first thought was Yuna Manase, until I saw she was was announced for the opening battle royale. Mei is a good shout, I think Suruga is a better chance than Saint-Michel since MSM has never not teamed with Sakisama in TJPW, it'd just be too weird. Maybe even Asuka as a representative of Ganbare Pro.

If Yuu did make a return I'd like to see her and Chihiro vs Bakuretsu before anything else

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Is Yuu willingly a freelancer? She seems so talented for someone to not want to snatch up.

If a chocopro member besides Mei could be available, why not Yunamon?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

What about Riho?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Hoping for Reika Saiki, I'm pretty sure she's the X in GLEAT's joshi match though

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TV Zombie posted:

Suzume and Mei st Michel had great chemistry from a recent encounter based on what I can remember so if the French aren’t doing anything, I’d like Mei to be x.

Why would Suzume and Mei St Michel having chemistry mean Suzume and Mei Suruga have chemistry? :thunkher:

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Rarity posted:

Why would Suzume and Mei St Michel having chemistry mean Suzume and Mei Suruga have chemistry? :thunkher:

I shortened Mei St. Michel's name to Mei for that post.

Why? What are you suggesting?

:magemage:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Well Mei Suruga did have a match against Suzume at Wrestle Princess last year, so they're at least familiar with each other

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Mei Suruga vs Mei Saint Michel would be an interesting matchup. Or you could make it a tag, but you'd have to find a suitable partner for Mei Suruga.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lamuella posted:

Mei Suruga vs Mei Saint Michel would be an interesting matchup. Or you could make it a tag, but you'd have to find a suitable partner for Mei Suruga.

I'm sure Saki Akai would be available :)

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

TV Zombie posted:

Is Yuu willingly a freelancer? She seems so talented for someone to not want to snatch up.

I think so? Her big thing seems to be wanting to work internationally and I think being signed prevented her from doing that a lot plus when she left TJPW I don't think it was the promotion it was today in terms of the amount of money they spent on it and it was one of those things where she'd already done a lot of things and perhaps she wanted to leave and see how things were on the Indies. Perhaps AEW being a thing means that has changed when it comes to being TJPW affiliated but who knows.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
It's gonna be Miyacoco! :getin:

And she'll still get no respect... :(

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
One day the coward Tetsuya Koda will allow Miyacoco into a TJPW show but I feel like when it finally happens, she'll have to be tagging with Rika.

It could always be her sister Miyatico though

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I wanna see Hikari and Miyacoco do a deathmatch

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Pylons posted:

What about Riho?

This was my thought, it might explain her being gone stateside. A good working relationship between Cyberfight and AEW (which seems already in the books because of the Kenny connection and Takeshita showing up) seems great for both companies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The GLEAT X definitely appears to not be Reika Saiki

https://twitter.com/LIDET_ENT/status/1394264449452630021?s=19