Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
OP, you have not acknowledged even one of the few serious replies offered to you. "File a police report" "That won't do anything" No poo poo? It builds a paper trail though. There is not some magic light switch you can flip and make cars reappear in your friends' driveways. You work at it. Expose the scammer on local or social media? "I don't want to create problems for the thief". That is exactly what you want to do when someone rips you off.

Instead your entire response has been "give me money", "oh okay, give my friend money instead" while offering up zero evidence of an actual crime or scam. GBS/SA is prone to falling for a good money sink or scam every now and then but criminy; you have to throw a bone out there.

Also, your video from 2006 was pretty cool, I legit enjoyed it, so kudos for that, but it does not buy you any street cred.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Vitruvian Maam posted:

Small claims court would be way below the amount of money we are talking about here

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Vitruvian Maam posted:

I'd be willing to humiliate myself on film for donations

What sort of humiliation

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

bird with big dick posted:

What sort of humiliation

Balldo

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Thats an honor

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

hmmmm

this is dumb as hell, op

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I wouldn't normally say this but this kind of nonsense isn't going to get you laid OP. Let them bring it to small claims court and get a judgement. I've seen small claims go to court for as little as $150, this would certainly count. This thread is making me cringe a bit.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I believe you OP but I need some sort of explanation about the one that got scammed out of her own car like I get the possibility of a Harvey Weinsteinesque “suck my dick and give me $3000 and I’ll give you this 1992 Buick Century” but the “Suck my dick and I’ll let you sign over your own car to me” seems to make considerably less sense.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Don’t listen to all these naysayers OP you are absolutely going to get laid I think your plan just needs a little more work we can figure this out together

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The more I think about the more OP trying to claim the adulation for the internet buying his friends cars annoys me

If I am chipping in I want the praise

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I have obtained surveillance footage of the dastardly thief with one of the stolen cars. If you see this person please call the police.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
still thinking about the sheer number of times that op got deliberately friendzoned by a girl that is too stupid to type three correct words in a row, but is still with it enough to know she needs to let op know RIGHT NOW that he does NOT have a chance as the result of this. got it? friends. FRIENDS.

*blushes*

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
*blushes*

holy poo poo, op.

e:hey, rear end in a top hat, i used to work for the Department of Defense and you've shared enough personal information that it would be very easy to dox you. you should probably stop doing that.

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 17:17 on May 17, 2021

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Meme Poker Party posted:

I have obtained surveillance footage of the dastardly thief with one of the stolen cars. If you see this person please call the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0YoUh0SjWc

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Meme Poker Party posted:

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

How old are these people.

Madness fucked around with this message at 04:43 on May 18, 2021

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Yeah, it sounds like these two women were banging some guy, got taken for some money and now want to play around with some white knight who'll carry a printer to the ends of the earth for them. This is a serious case of Not-your-loving-problem and there is no suggestion anyone here could have that would solve this issue aside from the solutions OP rejected.

This thread needs to be archived as an example of extreme simpery.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Tarkus posted:

Yeah, it sounds like these two women were banging some guy, got taken for some money and now want to play around with some white knight who'll carry a printer to the ends of the earth for them. This is a serious case of Not-your-loving-problem and there is no suggestion anyone here could have that would solve this issue aside from the solutions OP rejected.

This thread needs to be archived as an example of extreme simpery.

The "view profile" button on the top of the message Is what you see if it's the first Facebook messenger conversation you have with a person. It's very likely OP replied on a Facebook wall about how he was going to take care of them.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

OP is trying to do a good deed, the fact that both of the cars he buys will immediately be traded for magic beans and/or sexual assault is not his fault and does not invalidate his desire to help.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Cyks posted:

The "view profile" button on the top of the message Is what you see if it's the first Facebook messenger conversation you have with a person. It's very likely OP replied on a Facebook wall about how he was going to take care of them.

That makes sense. OP basically interjects themselves as a savior for these 'friends he's known for years' through a Facebook discussion. lol. I have friends on Facebook that I've know for years too but I don't think I've talked to them in 15 years nor would I go on a crusade to save their 3000 bucks.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Meme Poker Party posted:

Good news OP I have procured a replacement vehicle.

*Blush

Please don't post my car itt oh golly

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
please enjoy this recording of the op's plea:

https://soundcloud.com/user-710437758/taken-advantage-of

e:i'm glad you like it! i'm here all week. try the veal!

e:*blush

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 01:08 on May 19, 2021

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:laffo:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

ahahahahhahahaha

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
OK fine op I will donate but are you planning to claim that you're giving this money to them or are you gonna admit you enlisted help from your internet friends? Do we get a say in the type of lamia paintjob the new cars get?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OP, I know a guy who’s got two cars for sale, you should contact him

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

OP and his Fedora are getting grifted for drug money, and he is too simpy to see it. Lol #blushes

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

the ghost of the printer carrier is relieved to have some of the load off his spectral shoulders

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

this thread loving owns lmao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

Thank yu for quoting this.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

hi guys two of my loose acquaintances are either outright scamming me or are dumb enough to require a state-provided caretaker, i've decided to help them financially while relying on the generosity of total strangers while rejecting any suggestions of taking it to a legal authority that could actually help

here's my patreon like & subscribe

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

btw here's a youtube video old enough to have a learner's permit that i definitely made so you know i'm not fake at all, i'm real, i'm the guy in the video

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

"thank you for the time and effort" of asking strangers online to give you money

this is a great thread

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The GoFundMe campaign was not found, is that what happens when it was a wild success?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
weird how both Ka___ and Reid aka Timothy have turned off all the autocorrect on their phones

Anyways the biggest scam ITT is how gofundme allows people to anonymously donate to themselves. They must be making so much goddamn money off randos who put up a fund and put a hundo or 2 in to make it look good. OP is out $5 on his $150 donation to himself, for nothing.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Klyith posted:

weird how both Ka___ and Reid aka Timothy have turned off all the autocorrect on their phones

are you suggesting OP is trying to scam us? did you not see the 15 year old video????

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

It's really amazing how this is evolving because at first I thought it was like some meta-joke thread but then as it went on I thought it was sincere but after the lock and the deletion of the gofundme and the OP disappearing I'm leaning towards scam

You just can't get this kind of content anymore, it's so rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's really amazing how this is evolving because at first I thought it was like some meta-joke thread but then as it went on I thought it was sincere but after the lock and the deletion of the gofundme and the OP disappearing I'm leaning towards scam

You just can't get this kind of content anymore, it's so rich

I'm leaning towards genuine but he's being lied to or forcing himself into a situation where he's unwanted. or maybe the two "women" are toddlers with the disease from jack and they're actually 8 years old