Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

mdemone posted:

lol Melinda has had this locked and loaded for years

She will soon be High Priestess of Microsoft after she deposes the pedophile

Excelzior posted:

RIP to Melinda on her impending suicide

Or this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

brb filling out a grant application to the gates foundation to report on this story

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Excelzior posted:

I feel like she's probably individually powerful enough to protect against the usual poo poo if she's making this move, she must feel materially safe doing so at some level.

She's got an insider's view and is still going through with this, and I imagine she's probably got enough dirt she's still sitting on to make any dead-woman's-switch she may have setup, extremely not worth triggering.

Idk I doubt she's gonna "commit suicide" and if she does there will probably be consequences for the person doing it.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tyybVuSBU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Riot Bimbo posted:

I feel like she's probably individually powerful enough to protect against the usual poo poo if she's making this move, she must feel materially safe doing so at some level.

She's got an insider's view and is still going through with this, and I imagine she's probably got enough dirt she's still sitting on to make any dead-woman's-switch she may have setup, extremely not worth triggering.

Idk I doubt she's gonna "commit suicide" and if she does there will probably be consequences for the person doing it.

then again we also said all of this about Epstine

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Excelzior posted:

"I have information that will lead to the divorce of Bill Gates"

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

like, the rational part of my brain 100% agrees with you, but at this point it feels like they have realized they can basically do whatever they want with impunity

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Excelzior posted:

like, the rational part of my brain 100% agrees with you, but at this point it feels like they have realized they can basically do whatever they want with impunity

I think this is what happens when “they” have a fight that spills into the open

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Riot Bimbo posted:

the mechanism for the dead-woman's-switch:

R.L. Stine posted:

what the gently caress

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
god I miss SCSI hardware

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

so who do you hire to plan and execute your media strategy for your 11-figure divorce? does mckinsey have a pedophile blackmail practice?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

just realized how stupid that second question was lmao

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

11 figures, lol I had trouble with that for a minute.

guess it could be 12, depending on what happens to the foundation

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007
There has to be something significant about 2011 if they're trying to spin it that that's when gates started meeting epstein when Maria Farmer has said they were in contact since the 90s. Maybe that's when melinda thinks jeff's recruitment standards started slipping or something.

Shear Modulus posted:

so who do you hire to plan and execute your media strategy for your 11-figure divorce?

The white hat deep state pedophiles

nut
Jul 30, 2019

A friend showed me this series of videos in which the US Navy sponsored prominent youtubers talked about how awesome being in the Navy is.

https://www.navy.com/sailorversus

Yesterday I was watching through some of the creators to see what their normal vids are like. The guy at the top is Peter Sripol, who makes model airplanes on youtube.

Looking at his channel, I suddenly wondered how he was gonna approach this vid.

but i guess it was gonna be obvious

The SailorVs thing is obviously an op but the russian vid thing was filmed way earlier in the year than the navy vid. I assume pretty much most "maker" youtubers' politics don't exceed the right to build and blow up a bunch of 3d printed things, but the journey of discovery was lol and I thought I'd share it because I assume the govt jumps at any chance to cling to influencers

nut
Jul 30, 2019

also, most definitely I'd assume that "bald and bankrupt" youtuber who just cruises throughout post-soviet countries, burma, bolivia, cuba, ethiopia, india, mexico, showing the ~real~ face of these places is on someone's poo poo, if nothing else than just for all the access he has.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
This is more tail wagging the dog puppetry nonsense. They'll keep up the allusions to some oh some possible impropriety of the (likely actual child rapist) Bill, without ever revealing anything concrete or actually imprisoning him, to shuffle him off the stage. He proved too unpopular a face for the rights-foreshortening COVID shock doctrine so its girlboss Melinda's turn up at bat with a little #MeToo kicker. Please stop falling for this bad reality TV!

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

it was a normally happy sunny day... but Dirty Robot was dirty

Perry Mason Jar posted:

This is more tail wagging the dog puppetry nonsense. They'll keep up the allusions to some oh some possible impropriety of the (likely actual child rapist) Bill, without ever revealing anything concrete or actually imprisoning him, to shuffle him off the stage. He proved too unpopular a face for the rights-foreshortening COVID shock doctrine so its girlboss Melinda's turn up at bat with a little #MeToo kicker. Please stop falling for this bad reality TV!
it's this and/or Melinda just kinda knew this was coming, so it makes sense to distance herself and get as much $$$ as possible, ideally before the fallout

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Riot Bimbo posted:

she's reserved an island for herself https://www.dnaindia.com/world/phot...per-day-2890521

"Welcome to Calivigny Island 47."

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1394295412803178500

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

the ONLY reason in the world i can think of that bill fuggin gates would need to solicit sex slaves from JefferyofEpstine is convenience. like im in manhattan, it would be quick and easy to pop over to jeffs house.

none of the motives for interaction between those two boil down to sex- its money or access, and im guessing access since one of those guys was poor as gently caress compared to the other

edit: or epstein did his job and had good enough dirt on bill for him to beck and call

The Saucer Hovers has issued a correction as of 16:50 on May 17, 2021

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Bill is a big nerd even if he's been a billionaire a long time and suddenly learns there is a huge pedo it's essentially ok to hang out with

It's the kids

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/gbrockell/status/1394268991900770309?s=19

I'd love to be 'optimistic' in a black humor way and think that some fixer just slipped this into a big pile of pardons sitting on Jimmy's desk

The Chad Jihad has issued a correction as of 18:18 on May 17, 2021

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Convenient that just as all the Gates skeletons are about to come out the drips about a Trump indictment and Pizzagaetz start to turn into a constant trickle. Almost like the useful idiots are being thrown to the wolves so the real factionalism isn't revealed.

I'm reading way too far into this.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Jose posted:

Bill is a big nerd even if he's been a billionaire a long time and suddenly learns there is a huge pedo it's essentially ok to hang out with

It's the kids

Thinking of that quote "be nice to nerds, some day they'll be your boss and molest your children."

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

nut
Jul 30, 2019

was reading a bit about Leonard Cohen as aCIA asset and learned about Sasaki Roshi, one of the zen masters who popularized Buddhist Zen in America in the 60s and turned out to be a chronic sexual abuser to his students/clients. then learned at least three other zen masters of the same movement were also all involved in sexual abuse scandals?

“Sasaki Roshi was among a generation of missionary Buddhist teachers accused of improper relations with his students.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyozan_Joshu_Sasaki

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

nut posted:

was reading a bit about Leonard Cohen as aCIA asset and learned about Sasaki Roshi, one of the zen masters who popularized Buddhist Zen in America in the 60s and turned out to be a chronic sexual abuser to his students/clients. then learned at least three other zen masters of the same movement were also all involved in sexual abuse scandals?

“Sasaki Roshi was among a generation of missionary Buddhist teachers accused of improper relations with his students.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyozan_Joshu_Sasaki

Akira Toriyama knew! :tinfoil:

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
deeply meditating on the koan: If a child is raped and killed on an island, does it make the news?

nut
Jul 30, 2019

if you read the article, the zen master genuinely suggested to some of his students that showing their boobs is the solution to a koan

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the photos in the article lol

https://twitter.com/AnnieJacobsen/status/1394355864115417092?s=20

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

literally anyone who gets any amount of power, no matter how small, immediately looks to use it for sexual favors

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

mistermojo posted:

literally anyone who gets any amount of power, no matter how small, immediately looks to use it for sexual favors

Permanently broken people cannot be in positions of any power at all; checks out.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

toxic avenger was an op

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

nut posted:

toxic avenger was an op

don't wear under armor on patrol op, hth

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

nut posted:

toxic avenger was an op

I was gonna joke about face mask technology also existing but apparently it exists and is a joke.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Regulus74 posted:

There has to be something significant about 2011 if they're trying to spin it that that's when gates started meeting epstein when Maria Farmer has said they were in contact since the 90s. Maybe that's when melinda thinks jeff's recruitment standards started slipping or something.

The white hat deep state pedophiles

Thats when Epstein finished his sentence and got registered as a sex offender

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

mistermojo posted:

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

nut posted:

toxic avenger was an op

oh hey it's the aliens from star trek insurrection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

lmao