Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Is Ricochet currently a heel so he can at least claim later on that he’s just working the marks, or is he actually just so loving stupid as to have been drawn into a playground level “I’m better than that other professional in my industry” pissing match with no other possible out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Rick has brain damage

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Rick is going to get buried by IO. He is going to lose a loser stays on main event match

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Man you know it's bad when you're getting dunked on by rovert

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

History Comes Inside! posted:

Is Ricochet currently a heel so he can at least claim later on that he’s just working the marks, or is he actually just so loving stupid as to have been drawn into a playground level “I’m better than that other professional in my industry” pissing match with no other possible out?

He is just that loving stupid. He might try the "I was working people" defense but as of last night he was supposed to be a babyface.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Rarity posted:

Man you know it's bad when you're getting dunked on by rovert

Rovert is just screencapping someone else's joke, which does not count.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

DarkstarIV posted:

Lol Ricochet is mad as gently caress about people saying Io is better than him.

https://twitter.com/KingRicochet/status/1394504099891224581?s=19

The responses are great because he is getting torched. My favorite are the people saying she can cut a better English promo than him.

Real "TJP arguing he had nothing to learn from being in a wrestling ring with Okada & Tanahashi" energy here from Ricochet

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

I just don't understand why you'd even pick this fight with anyone, let alone a rando on the Internet.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lamuella posted:

I just don't understand why you'd even pick this fight with anyone, let alone a rando on the Internet.

You're insecure

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
It takes Io 20+ minutes to have a match where Ricochet can flip around and lose a match in less than 5. Not only can he do everything he can do it all faster

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

You're insecure

I'm not! How dare you say that?!

(oh god, am I?)

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

Testicle destruction warning.

https://twitter.com/thatsourmongo/status/1394442697243508737?s=21

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

poor ricochet

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

I keep watching this and it keeps getting worse and funnier.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

It's doubly nuts that Ricochet would go with this argument when he's being compared to someone he can never wrestle against in WWE. It'd be one thing if he were being compared to another dude and then he could try to say he was spinning it into a feud.

But to do it with Io? Not only is it wrong, it's brain dead. Nothing good can come of it (except people dunking on him until he reveals he was joking all along).

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

How did this even start? Was it just some rando saying Io is better than him? Cause I feel like if you're even going to reply to that, which you shouldn't, but if you were, you should just say "Oh Io is an amazing talent! We're different in the ring but no disagreements that she's one of the best!" and just ignore the insult and put over your coworker. But then again, this is ricochet.

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/manofsteelmv/status/1394476174538063876?s=21

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

Vince MechMahon posted:

How did this even start? Was it just some rando saying Io is better than him? Cause I feel like if you're even going to reply to that, which you shouldn't, but if you were, you should just say "Oh Io is an amazing talent! We're different in the ring but no disagreements that she's one of the best!" and just ignore the insult and put over your coworker. But then again, this is ricochet.

He only puts over pedophiles at this point. And Will Ospreay.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

lol, is that the gun he had in his trunk when he gave the belt back to Bischoff?

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/lauderdale11/status/1394459839892500489?s=21

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Vince MechMahon posted:

https://twitter.com/KingRicochet/status/1394346270723018757?s=20

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Fuckin working himself into a shoot over infographics.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Its funny because he seriously thinks he is a better wrestler than her when its really not true. Outside of his aerial style, nothing he really does looks super great. Meanwhile Io is more well rounded in pretty much every aspect, and has a wide array of aerial moves as well. And from a kayfabe perspective, Io is coming off of a dominant 300+ day reign. Where Ricochet's biggest "achievement" in recent memory is being the only person who has lost to every single male member of Retribution.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

https://twitter.com/ShitpostBot5000/status/1394631389400735745?s=19

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

This can't be real....

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

is that a teenager?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I don't see anything

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lol Fenix exists

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Oh. Of course he did it to himself.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

it's amazing the extend to which Ricochet has gone from being a sympathetic figure to being a tragic figure

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
But he's so pretty, it's right in his name!

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

But he's so pretty, it's right in his name!

no "rico" means "rich" and "chet" is Greek for both "failson" and "white boy summer"

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Didn't Rico Shea have a match with a guy in New Japan that literally could do everything he did exactly the way he did it?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

https://twitter.com/KingRicochet/status/1394660573527171074?s=20

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

If you hang around 5 paedophiles

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

This explains a lot, actually

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Didn't Rico Shea have a match with a guy in New Japan that literally could do everything he did exactly the way he did it?

I wonder whatever happened to that other guy :thunkher:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Currently having classics with the best wrestler in the world Shingo Takagi Nd making me continue to pray for a Shingo v Fenix match to finally once and for all who is the best in the world right now.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

https://twitter.com/HamoodWrestling/status/1394663524195086336

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Ricochet should try hanging around 5 people who are good at Twitter