Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer
Bought up another 968 @ 1.98 this morning, but I dumped most of those at 2.20 as I have too much $GOON already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

cr0y posted:

Don't threaten me with a good time

Also we need a gang tag

Nobody itt is going to be able to afford that gang tag in a few weeks.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Sorry, I killed it

Willzilla
Aug 16, 2006

Rawr
I don't know if the volumes in this thread are sufficient to move the needle but we could be setting ourselves up for a very fun prisoner's dilemna

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.

pmchem posted:

you all are basically making leveraged swing trades on a biotech equal-weight ETF until there's any FDA news

So this means we're all going to get rich, right?

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Willzilla posted:

I don't know if the volumes in this thread are sufficient to move the needle but we could be setting ourselves up for a very fun prisoner's dilemna

Diamond hands don't sell until $5!

Places a sell order for $4.95

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Thanks goons, I sold my NDRA for 10% up. Two whole dollars! Goon project success.

LiterallyAnything
Jul 11, 2008

by vyelkin
I thought the $GOON spreadsheet talk was a joke at first.

I'm holding 1500 @ 2.12 avg.

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Willzilla posted:

Really rough numbers here, but goons hold around 500,000 of 42,000,000 shares. That seems like enough where we could cause each other some headaches.

KaiserKarl
Dec 31, 2006
3500 $GOON @ $2.16. Swing trading 1500 over the last three months.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

My buddy is in for 460 @ 2.17 $GOON this morning, "huh. well, makes more sense than dogecoin"

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

DapperDraculaDeer posted:

Really rough numbers here, but goons hold around 500,000 of 42,000,000 shares. That seems like enough where we could cause each other some headaches.

Sounds like we need to buy MORE

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

cirus posted:

Vanguard didn't purchase 1.5 million shares of $GOON 6 weeks ago on a whim.

Now I imagine a forum where only 100 billion dollar funds post about stupid poo poo and buy stocks.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Elephanthead posted:

Now I imagine a forum where only 100 billion dollar funds post about stupid poo poo and buy stocks.

You mean this thread right here after we all make a bunch on some future big trade? None of the current trades are the big one. Just a law of the land you can't know about the big one while talking about the big one. The big one is a good play + luck.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

DapperDraculaDeer posted:

Time to start shaming.

How dare you flimsy wet toilet paper people do the thing.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
*diamond**hands*

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer
in non NDRA plays I sold a few BB $10 calls for September for $1.04

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

I dont think hedge fund managers use forums. They meet up at fancy parties and in private airplane hangers and stuff. No doubt while the setting is much classier the conversations are just as dumb.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
Maybe even dumber since there are drugs and alcohol there. And I assume most people here are sober but bored at work.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Artonos posted:

Maybe even dumber since there are drugs and alcohol there. And I assume most people here are sober but bored at work.

wait wait wait are you saying if the thread hits it rich we get to buy an old airport and hang out in the airplane hangers and do coke while trading?

e: I mean drink, yes drink Coke like coca cola

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
I feel like I really need to get back in NDRA because I will have serious fomo if this thread ends up rich.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

[hans zimmer score intensifies]

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Residency Evil posted:

I feel like I really need to get back in NDRA because I will have serious fomo if this thread ends up rich.

Ya baby when my 10 hit up to ten dollars you're gonna be real jelly.

extravadanza
Oct 19, 2007
250 @ $2.14 $GOON, although I've had it for a while.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I added another 250 @ 1.99 on Monday, although I plan to keep selling at $2.80+ if it keeps doing the cycle.

Did anyone else touch BLUE? I was expecting a long gradual recovery but I’m excited to see it break $31

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

SQSP direct listing is happening soon right?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Sand Monster posted:

SQSP direct listing is happening soon right?

Tomorrow. Word is that its gonna be priced around 70? Seems kind of expensive, but I don't know enough about it to be certain. There sure is a lot of competition for what they do though

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Residency Evil posted:

FOMO is a real thing. Please close your eyes breath deeply then think rationally if you agree with the thesis behind NDRA then look at the chart at several different resolutions (1d/5m 30d/1d 90d/1d 3y/1mth are my typical total/candle views I look at when thinking about a new stock, though sometimes a chart will just be an ugly unreadable mess and you gotta juggle the variables until you get something you can read).

If you agree touch lightly, it's Biotech it could blow up. There was an article posted in this thread I believe this morning that pointed out 3 good bio plays and the person rooting for NDRA had only a 39% success rate with an average gain in the 30% range (now this means they are making that 30% even accounting for their 60% loss rate so when they win they win). Biotech is a very gambley sector where you need to bet on lots of companies and expect to lose most of them.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 19:12 on May 18, 2021

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Nintendo and BBW are my reds today. I'm in the twilight zone.

And bought another 100 shares of RYCEY because this kool-aid is good as hell.

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

Grimey Drawer

cr0y posted:

Don't threaten me with a good time

Also we need a gang tag

Low effort contribution

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Any good independent sites for tracking your stocks? Vanguard interface is booty

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

pixaal posted:

Please close your eyes breath deeply then think rationally if you agree with the thesis behind NDRA

lol ok thanks

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Residency Evil posted:

lol ok thanks

Now close your eyes and imagine everyone in this thread but you is rich

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Now close your eyes and imagine everyone in this thread but you is rich

Noooooo stop it!

Tokyo Sex Whale
Oct 9, 2012

"My butt smells like vanilla ice cream"
GBTC is now trading at about a 20% discount to NAV. I don’t know what the play is there but there’s gotta be one (long GBTC/short Bitcoin? I don’t trade crypto.)

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Jimong5 posted:

Low effort contribution

Make it the skeleton hugging the butt, but instead of buttcoins coming out, it’s NDRA$GOON

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
*envisioning selling off half of my $GOON @ 12 and buying the sickest TV and a shitload of criterion blu-rays during the July Barnes and Noble sale*

Power of positive belief.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Every friggin cent is a dollar to me baby, I'll never have to work again

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

Cacafuego posted:

Make it the skeleton hugging the butt, but instead of buttcoins coming out, it’s NDRA$GOON

If a gang tag happens, I think I'd prefer to decouple is from dumb rear end WSB rocket imagery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

The Big Jesus posted:

Any good independent sites for tracking your stocks? Vanguard interface is booty

For daily tracking? MarketWatch is free and fine.