Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Israel monetarily supported Hamas and other Islamist groups to weaken Fatah. "But Hamas!" is such obnoxious horseshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://twitter.com/Dena/status/1394711686712549385

They don't include "Democratic Party-run" or "Conservative Party-run" in front of department/ministry names in their other news articles, like "Democratic Party-run CDC". If they have reason to suspect the numbers are inaccurate, they should lay out the evidence and say it, not spray it.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
rhodes scholars are just the tryhard kids who are the best at doing homework. a loving mensa membership has more correlation with intelligence

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
VAUSH HIT 250 THOUSAND DOLLARS

SAY WAHT YOU WILL HE DID AMAZING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBjCtFtpt6A

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
remember when maddow did her rehearsed crocodile tears at trump becoming president and everyone called her brave

guess children murdered in part by her tax dollars dont evoke as much raw emotion in her

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
the rhodes scholarship is named after cecil rhodes and its coconuts that it hasnt been cancelled yet

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

If you mean the JDL, they're a Jewish paramilitary group that goes back decades and was formed to help American and Canadian Jews fight Nazi gangs. Of course, the only thing stopping them from being Nazis was the fact they're Jewish, and they could get away with brutalizing antisemites because they sucked up to the cops. They also attacked leftists who didn't support Israel enough, and eventually as the Nazi gangs waned in power they started surveilling "antisemites" for the anti-defamation league and Israel.

yeah that's what I mean to type, I got the wires crossed sometimes Da' Maniac's brain doesn't work so good

Thanks for explaining that to all the dumb lurkers, just to reiterate I knew what it was the whole time

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

baw posted:

the rhodes scholarship is named after cecil rhodes and its coconuts that it hasnt been cancelled yet

they're waiting to rename it to the clinton scholarship but he has to die first

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

baw posted:

He sounds like he must have been a good dude, I bet he never did anything questionable, or had anything or any place questionable named after him.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

If you mean the JDL, they're a Jewish paramilitary group that goes back decades and was formed to help American and Canadian Jews fight Nazi gangs. Of course, the only thing stopping them from being Nazis was the fact they're Jewish, and they could get away with brutalizing antisemites because they sucked up to the cops. They also attacked leftists who didn't support Israel enough, and eventually as the Nazi gangs waned in power they started surveilling "antisemites" for the anti-defamation league and Israel.

Fun Fact: They were caught completely off guard by the resurgence of fascist violence after Trump got in and responded by... doing the same poo poo they were already doing because it was too hard to switch targets from leftists to fascists.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/islamphobiacow/status/1394723966133018625?s=20

Someone said it in the replies but lol at acting like it was a surprise what country he was talking about with that accent.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Vermain posted:

the start of my radicalization was when they showed that photograph of all the supposedly deadly edged weapons the IDF commandos had gathered and it included a screwdriver and a paint scraper

wait until u see their terror staplers!

when the second intifada started i was 12, and that was when i first became really aware of the violence in Palestine/Israel, and of course i only heard the western mainstream news version of events at first, which was all about the suicide bombings and all the innocent israelis getting killed by these psychotic suicide bombers. Wow why don't they just use words and negotiate with israel or fight the actual soldiers??? But then i saw the photos of a Palestinian father and young son, who were trying to hide while getting shot at by Israelis, which ended with the son getting killed. Then i read about Palestinian homes getting bulldozed, and settlers stealing land, and blockades, and activists getting run over with bulldozers, and how for every Israeli that dies, 1000 Palestinians die, and how Israel was created in the first place, so it didn't take long for me to realize that Israel is the aggressor. And then 21 more years of evidence proved it even more, as it would to anyone without a sick fascist mind lol

dti

:d2a:

Rah! has issued a correction as of 19:49 on May 18, 2021

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Not sure if intentional but you left out that they are literally recognized as a terrorist organization by the FBI among others. One of their leaders moved here to Canada where he got buddy-buddy with the Conservative party. Their members are well-known among activists, but for some strange reason they do violence with impunity.

One of their most vocal members in Ontario, this punk bitch named Jordan, is maybe the most hilariously obvious plant I've ever seen at a protest. I've seen him before at other rallies and he always sticks out like a sore thumb. here's a pic of him unmasked (lol at the batting helmet and 'infidel' vest though) at a rally last year, being protected by
|the cops as he spewed Islamophobic garbage.

Al-Saqr posted:

VAUSH HIT 250 THOUSAND DOLLARS

Came here to post this. At the risk of derailing I'm curious what the problem is with Vaush, but any way you cut it this was incredible to see. When I was gaming, the idea of gamers as any sort of force for good was laughable. Now we've got the Intifada Gaming Network, and streamers playing GoldenEye to raise a loving quarter of a million dollars for Palestine aid. Pakman refused to endorse Vaush's stream too, lmao, saying something about the PCRF being tied to terrorists.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Justin Tyme posted:

Rhodes scholar must not be worth much if it only lets u be a tv host, but then again tv hosts have been president before

it lets her be a prominent information ops officer for the cia getting paid millions. i'm guessing

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

They did everything possible to make sure Hamas was in charge so they could have every excuse possible for slaughter.

Including facilitating their existence in the first place. They literally arrested Ahmed Yassin with a cache of weapons and let him go when they found out it was meant to be used against other Palestinian groups. Then the Intifadas happened and they blew him and nine civilians up with an Apache as he was being wheeled to Friday prayers in his wheelchair.

Edit: They were not responsible for putting him in the wheelchair, he had been a paraplegic since adolescence. Definitely needed a missile to take him out.

SplitSoul has issued a correction as of 19:53 on May 18, 2021

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Mister Speaker posted:

Not sure if intentional but you left out that they are literally recognized as a terrorist organization by the FBI among others. One of their leaders moved here to Canada where he got buddy-buddy with the Conservative party. Their members are well-known among activists, but for some strange reason they do violence with impunity.

One of their most vocal members in Ontario, this punk bitch named Jordan, is maybe the most hilariously obvious plant I've ever seen at a protest. I've seen him before at other rallies and he always sticks out like a sore thumb. here's a pic of him unmasked (lol at the batting helmet and 'infidel' vest though) at a rally last year, being protected by

Came here to post this. At the risk of derailing I'm curious what the problem is with Vaush, but any way you cut it this was incredible to see. When I was gaming, the idea of gamers as any sort of force for good was laughable. Now we've got the Intifada Gaming Network, and streamers playing GoldenEye to raise a loving quarter of a million dollars for Palestine aid. Pakman refused to endorse Vaush's stream too, lmao, saying something about the PCRF being tied to terrorists.

vaush is a nato supporting self described anarchist who urged Americans to vote for Joe Biden

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Mister Speaker posted:

The reason Vaush sucks is that he's a sexpest and defended using the n-word as a powermove. Also he said like Lenin Marx and Mao would have volunteered to help get Biden elected. He's mostly just an idiot but it's def good that he raised a bunch of money.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

galenanorth posted:

https://twitter.com/Dena/status/1394711686712549385

They don't include "Democratic Party-run" or "Conservative Party-run" in front of department/ministry names in their other news articles, like "Democratic Party-run CDC". If they have reason to suspect the numbers are inaccurate, they should lay out the evidence and say it, not spray it.

absolute garbage filth monsters

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

baw posted:

I had a vague memory that this dude was a bad guy, but didn't remember the specifics. So I looked him up and discovered another thing that was named after him.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Groovelord Neato posted:

Someone said it in the replies but lol at acting like it was a surprise what country he was talking about with that accent.

wow one of the biggest cucks ive ever seen

if you serve(d) in the IDF youre a war criminal committing genocide HTH

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Groovelord Neato posted:

Cucked Arab Charlie Kelly

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

*gets beaten to death in the street by a mob of racist white israelis*

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Agrajag posted:

wow one of the biggest cucks ive ever seen

if you serve(d) in the IDF youre a war criminal committing genocide HTH

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Always love seeing that tweet

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mister Speaker posted:

Wishy washy liberal, if anything its telling that he doesnt see this as an issue where both sides have good points.

His biggest crime is mostly being cited by people as some kind of radical leftist when hes just a stepping stone for people to deprogram and dehumanize

It's one of those issues like FTV that cause a lot of people to show their asses and you never can tell how someone is gonna break in a lot of cases

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

baddow

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

paul_soccer12 posted:

yeah the kissinger era intentionally put an end to secular arab nationalism/internationalism as an axis of resistance to US hegemony (and Israeli regional hegemony), explicitly propping up (basically creating) Islamic radicalism as a means to this end as part of the realpolitik of the cold war

Israel was a hugely important tool for this American-led effort - see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War

yeah it should be obvious but its so counter intuitive to a average americans mindset

the us at every juncture in its modern history has done everything it can to grow religious conflict and sectarian violence and make sure its the driver of every movement so business can move in and exploit everyone.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Mister Speaker posted:

You really can't understate just how extensive the private Zionist surveillance network is in North America, either. It's creepy and total. If you're a Palestinian activist or an anti-Zionist Jew they've already got a file on you.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

wow nice joke, joe

https://twitter.com/mviser/status/1394733700953354248

:d2a:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

You really can't understate just how extensive the private Zionist surveillance network is in North America, either. It's creepy and total. If you're a Palestinian activist or an anti-Zionist Jew they've already got a file on you.

i wonder what their cspam files say

other than "bomb civilians and especially kids and doctors", that is

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

i hope this person is having a fantastic day

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wes Warhammer posted:

i hope this person is having a fantastic day

We will never know tho because their lawyer made them delete all their social media on account of the other 25% of their feeds being CSPAM thought apparently

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Gotta love the president of the most powerful nation in history doing a PR stunt that boils down to "look, grandpa doesn't need his keys taken away yet"

While he is enabling a genocide

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

drat thats p hosed up lol

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
DEARBORN REPRESENT

https://twitter.com/abierkhatib/status/1394730503375314946?s=21

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

biden wants to rachel corrie some journalist

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:vince:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

biden riffing on the death of rachel corrie for his fans

efb

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Epic High Five posted:

We will never know tho because their lawyer made them delete all their social media on account of the other 25% of their feeds being CSPAM thought apparently

wait for real? that blows