Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

dk2m posted:

I didn’t quite follow the point of the go fund me - was op just going to buy them both new cars? Why would have 2 cars stolen from these women not qualify for small claims court? Were these 2 girls just paying some guy a monthly payment on a car that someone else has the title for? Why would 2 people do this to the same guy??? Was op prepared to just let the guy vanish but buy both of them $500 jalopies that would comically break down every 2 minutes

The story is very obviously fake. It's a $5000 version of a junkie coming up to you in the street with this absurd story about why he needs $2 for bus fare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

drat this thread's awesome. welp, guess i'll smoke weed.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

The story is very obviously fake. It's a $5000 version of a junkie coming up to you in the street with this absurd story about why he needs $2 for bus fare.

Hey big man, hey biggest of man, my car broke down and my wife and kid are inside and well, I just need like 20 bucks to go down and get some gas and

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Hell Yeah posted:

drat this thread's awesome. welp, guess i'll smoke weed.

Hell yeah!

dk2m
May 6, 2009

Armitag3 posted:

Hey big man, hey biggest of man, my car broke down and my wife and kid are inside and well, I just need like 20 bucks to go down and get some gas and

Sorry bud, got 7 women that were swindled out of their scooters by a bearded man, I’m selling some caricatures by the boardwalk so I can buy a bus for them, here’s a Polaroid of them if u want to make sure I’m not lying btw

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Armitag3 posted:

To sell the whole thing you gotta wave some keys around in your hand as a prop.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Did you know how I got these cars?

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

dk2m posted:

I didn’t quite follow the point of the go fund me - was op just going to buy them both new cars? Why would have 2 cars stolen from these women not qualify for small claims court? Were these 2 girls just paying some guy a monthly payment on a car that someone else has the title for? Why would 2 people do this to the same guy??? Was op prepared to just let the guy vanish but buy both of them $500 jalopies that would comically break down every 2 minutes

woman one: signed her car away to this dude because "reasons"
woman two: was making payments for a car that the dude would totally gonna give her

And yes, OP's master plan was to be the knight in shining armor who got other people to pay for two cars for women he has never had communication with on facebook

the above all presumes the story is true as we were told, and not the $5000 version of "give me money for drugs"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Buff Hardback posted:

the above all presumes the story is true as we were told, and not the $5000 version of "give me money for drugs"

give me money for my investment in genuine EVERGIVEN sex arses

SayHelloToParsley
Jan 14, 2018

OP come back! We need to know if your soon-to-be waifus have gotten their cars yet.

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

Colonel Cancer posted:

Did you know how I got these cars?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
not only did they get them but another stranger already swindled them out of the new cars

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
much like fruitcakes, there are only a few cars in existence and people just swindle them back and forth to each other

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Hey OP. I just tried to send money to your go fund me and it says it wasn’t found. What gives?! Please fix so I can donate! :(

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
OP if you come back and post in this thread I will personally donate $3000* to your GFM

*in Monopoly money; no cash value

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

dk2m posted:

He doesn’t really want to solve the problem he just wants to buy these women cars using other people’s money.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

If a guy ever said *blush* to me, my vagina would be dry as the Sahara for at least a week.

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Cyks posted:

I'm imagining somebody making monthly payments towards a car that they don't have possession of like some kinda K-mart layaway

If payments were made in cash I'm presuming they would be done in person which makes me imagine a woman with an envelope eyeing the car as she goes up and rings the doorbell of a man who takes the money and tells her "Yup. She's a beauty. And in less than half a year now at this rate that 2005 Civic will be all yours."

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Bright Bart posted:

If payments were made in cash I'm presuming they would be done in person which makes me imagine a woman with an envelope eyeing the car as she goes up and rings the doorbell of a man who takes the money and tells her "Yup. She's a beauty. And in less than half a year now at this rate that 2005 Civic will be all yours."

Im presuming based on everything but especially the grammar and spelling of the text message exchange that all parties involved are low hanging fruit.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

spinst posted:

If a guy ever said *blush* to me, my vagina would be dry as the Sahara for at least a week.

Who the hell are you???!!!
I don't mean that meanly I just couldn't be more flabbergasted

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

I can't believe I've never seen you post before and you're a chick and you like have my name do you ever get accused of being like an alt of mine?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

SPINZ FIGHT

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Yeah it's really creepy I feel like it's like a weird doppelganger thing
But she likes sports the WWE so maybe that's why our paths have never crossed

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
its really creepy says the girl immediately stalking the post history

;)

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Also, OP has suggested some sort of coercive sexual/financial control and has decided to whine like a bitch to people online instead of actually notifying authorities or finding DV resources for them.

There are organizations that clear debts for victims of financial abuse. Just sayin.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Spinz posted:

I can't believe I've never seen you post before and you're a chick and you like have my name do you ever get accused of being like an alt of mine?

lmao, not going to lie, I've totally thought spinst was an alt account you used sometimes for a very long time now

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Spinz posted:

Yeah it's really creepy I feel like it's like a weird doppelganger thing
But she likes sports the WWE so maybe that's why our paths have never crossed

They say when you meet your doppleganger you're fated to die so rip nice posting with you

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

low key sex master posted:

They say when you meet your doppleganger you're fated to die so rip nice posting with you

Okay then who dies, OP or Keyboard Goop?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

This thread gets better and better.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

She must hate my guts I need to apologize right now she was here first. I think I'm going to get suplexed

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Bloopsy posted:

Okay then who dies, OP or Keyboard Goop?

Keyboard Goop, as disgusting as he is, brought joy, mirth and legend to the forums

The OP has brought nothing but one thread that should have failed but succeeded despite his best efforts and, as is fitting, it took other people to make it succeed

OP sadly has to go to the Other Land

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

spinst posted:

What’s funny is that if that really is KB Goop Guy he’s gotta be close to or over 40

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Spinz posted:

Holy poo poo that’s NOT you??!!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

What’s funny is that if that really is KB Goop Guy he’s gotta be close to or over 40

Glass houses, etc

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Holy poo poo that’s NOT you??!!

Okay you guys really thought that I followed UFC and WWE and had a career and a masters??
:wtf:

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Spinz posted:

I think someone PM'd me once thinking I was you, yeah.

Also, your regdate is after mine, so wouldn't that make you my alt? :smuggo:

(I don't post much, which is I'm sure why our paths have not crossed, name friend! :3: )

spinst fucked around with this message at 04:43 on May 19, 2021

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Also - you learned a lot about me real fast!

*blush*

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

spinst posted:

Also - you learned a lot about me real fast!

*blush*

Yes, yes this funny poster is me

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Has anyone seen Spinz and Spinst in the same room? Ever?

Checkmate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Remember when this thread was about making fun of the OP and not feeding a random desperate poster's ego?