Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

I would totally build Dante's Inferno Room terrain for a Slanesh army.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004

SiKboy posted:

Isnt there like... A huge amount of horny railway stuff? Like peeping toms, nudists, people just loving, all sorts? I remember someone told me its because a lot of train guys like to hide something like that in their layouts as an easter egg/gag, but I have a sneaking suspicion that its really because a lot of the train guys are horny.

That's why they called it HO scale. See, the HO is "HOrny"

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

SiKboy posted:

Isnt there like... A huge amount of horny railway stuff? Like peeping toms, nudists, people just loving, all sorts? I remember someone told me its because a lot of train guys like to hide something like that in their layouts as an easter egg/gag, but I have a sneaking suspicion that its really because a lot of the train guys are horny.

Horny...such is the destiny of all miniature model painters.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I’ve had my 3D printer a month and still haven’t printed a horny miniature yet, really letting the side down :smith:

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

SiKboy posted:

Oh hell yes there are so many skeevy model railroad minis.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

jesus WEP posted:

I’ve had my 3D printer a month and still haven’t printed a horny miniature yet, really letting the side down :smith:

Horns tend to snap off if you look at them funny, so that's probably for the best..

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

jesus WEP posted:

For penance you must now print a big tiddy goff gf

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The biggest, more tiddy than goff.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
A Tusk'd Titt

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

I bought my 3d printer to print orks. Not a single titty printed from my 3d printer yet.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

jesus WEP posted:

It’s spelled Hornby

lmao

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Warhamster 40k

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Me at every post in this thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrMiCYi7I00

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/HorrorHammer1/status/1394874505462431744

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Of course Tarkin was a warham

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Removable swords and helmets? Tarkin was into gunpla not warhams

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.

jesus WEP posted:

It’s spelled Hornby

Incredible

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

please be "Nice loving Model" *honk honk*...

Yesss

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Like all wargaming nerds, Tarkin has rammed too much stuff into the area of his house that his wife has surrendered for peace of mind.

Bet he would have loved Rod Stewart's train set though.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Grand Goff Tatas-kin

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Tarkin knows that only plates from Lucien Rousselot will do as reference when painting his French cuirassiers. A man of good taste.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I hope he tried to introduce his lifelong friend Christopher Lee to this hobby and that there are pictures unearthed someday.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

x-poastin

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
i keep my paint wet by crying constantly

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Nebalebadingdong posted:

i keep my paint wet by crying constantly

whoops wrong thread but also same

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

I love how with fancy marketing speak and enough endorsements you can sell nerds a takeout container (free) with sponge (20p) and parchment paper (<1p/sheet) for €29.

Holy poo poo that is so not worth it.

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

I love my Masterson sta-wet pallette, but it was $9 after coupon and I threw out the paper it came with in favor of Reynolds baking paper. Takeout container pallettes are too deep for my liking

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I assume it was this thread, but I totally forgot I ordered the skeleton version of Queen and it showed up today, and I only remembered when I was staring at the face of skeleton Freddie Mercury

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude

Iron Crowned posted:

I assume it was this thread, but I totally forgot I ordered the skeleton version of Queen and it showed up today, and I only remembered when I was staring at the face of skeleton Freddie Mercury

I had the same thing happen when I ordered him.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

hell yeah

Silver John
Sep 30, 2014

Iron Crowned posted:

Where are they from

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Midjack posted:

hell yeah

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

moths posted:

I hope he tried to introduce his lifelong friend Christopher Lee to this hobby and that there are pictures unearthed someday.

Christopher Lee had way better things to be doing like killing Nazis and being the lead singer of a heavy metal ensemble.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Atlas Hugged posted:

Christopher Lee had way better things to be doing like killing Nazis and being the lead singer of a heavy metal ensemble.
Also: pounding beers with JRR Tolkien.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Midjack posted:

hell yeah

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I typically like this guy's work, but man what is it lately with titty snakes? At least they're not massive.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Beerdeer posted:

I had the same thing happen when I ordered him.

I had the same thing happen when the cast of Father Ted arrived

(And since we're talking Christopher Lee - Lord Summerisle was with them!)

Definitely the result of lockdown drinking...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

Confirmed at least one furry on the Smash team

Atlas Hugged posted:

I typically like this guy's work, but man what is it lately with titty snakes? At least they're not massive.

Well, how else could you possibly identify the gender of a snake person at a glance? A situation I FREQUENTLY find myself faced with, thank you very much.