Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 208 days!
jaggys not ready for the secret attack: just some rock, not even very sharp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I like that this is demonstrating that when Kings decide to go all out, NO ONE survives the collateral.

The opening trades were in low orbit and it still almost flattened the surrounding area.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

GlyphGryph posted:

So, uh, all the demiurges are supposed to have their own warforms, right? That was, like, a thing, when we learned about the war.

Now would be a real good time to break them out!

the original demiurges did, or some did. I think Soloman's is effectively "my form when time is stopped", the old lady wasn't part of the first conquest but murdered her husband who was, the dragon bought his way in, incubus usurped the throne from Maya somehow (who could have a war form), the glass lady is only a shadow of her former self and can barely do poo poo.

I suspect we will see got agog's war form quite shortly but otherwise it's all schemers and a Dave unwilling to turn it up to eleven on the basis it would involve ending his world.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I'm hoping Allison drives it through his head that if he's fought this a million times and won and it hasn't changed anything that the odds of this particular variation on the theme working probably aren't that great and maybe we try some Not Violence, but not until after we get to see every demiurge (and Maya) to at least one really cool 'higher form of war' move. No the binding doesn't count.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Can someone refresh me on what Jag's plan actually is? How is he actually going to stop Zoss from just resetting again?

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
I think his plan is to kill Metatron for real this time.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Where the hell is Jagg's army during all of this?

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
which as near as we can tell is always the case (trying to break everything by killing meta I mean) and may in fact be the inciting incident for zoss to restart time. its ambiguous - jagg thinks both that the heir enters heaven and that's when time resets, but also that he fights and wins in each loop because he is the dustman?

I suspect when the plot is revealed more fully he will have some fundamental misunderstanding there. the only point at which jagg genuinely tries to break the cycle is at the very beginning where he straight up asks alison for the power and sabotages that via mass murder.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

GlyphGryph posted:

Can someone refresh me on what Jag's plan actually is? How is he actually going to stop Zoss from just resetting again?

To claim the True Key and escape the Wheel to destroy Literally Everything.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Dr Subterfuge posted:

I think his plan is to kill Metatron for real this time.

He's going True Demon Demifiend.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Grouchio posted:

He shouted something about Irony and killed them all first.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

CoolCab posted:

the original demiurges did, or some did. I think Soloman's is effectively "my form when time is stopped", the old lady wasn't part of the first conquest but murdered her husband who was, the dragon bought his way in, incubus usurped the throne from Maya somehow (who could have a war form), the glass lady is only a shadow of her former self and can barely do poo poo.

I suspect we will see got agog's war form quite shortly but otherwise it's all schemers and a Dave unwilling to turn it up to eleven on the basis it would involve ending his world.

I mean, we did see Solomon's Atum spread down from his head to his back, maybe that's his thing? Maybe Jagg is the only one who can legitimately do something like this.

Grouchio posted:

Dave n' Busters.

Innocent_Bystander
May 17, 2012

Wait, missile production is my responsibility?

Oh.

Grouchio posted:

There are 777,776 worlds, and Throne, currently not on screen. 666,665 of those worlds, and Throne, are not already part of Jagganoth's domain. The primary defence of those realms, all the other demiurges, are currently stuck here on Rayuba with their hands full.

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1394842284177432580

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

I am so lost. What the heck is the binding they're talking about?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Inglonias posted:

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/breaker-of-infinities-2-43/

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
I think it's time for everyone at the party that isn't at least 4 multitudes crammed into a single body to really stop and reflect on what they've done with their life.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Oh Sweet Aesma is Gog going to get into this now? is it finally time to unleash the clown?

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Brought To You By posted:

Oh Sweet Aesma is Gog going to get into this now? is it finally time to unleash the clown?

"i could help. if you can't handle it yourself, i mean. you just have to ask reaaaaalllly nicely"

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
It's my pal!!!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Inglonias posted:

It starts on https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/breaker-of-infinities-1-29/

The demiurges net him, it doesn't work. Then Allison does the Voltron dance and boosts it with Pride energy and incubus slams it into his peck and it holds him long enough for the stage change.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

"What the gently caress am I even looking at right now?" - White Chain, panel 1

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Has Dave been holding his breath the entire time so far?

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Bussamove posted:

"What the gently caress am I even looking at right now?" - White Chain, panel 1

Having gone from being a multi-limbed and multi-eyed ethereal being into becoming human, Jagganoth might look like someone walking the same path but in the other direction.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Inglonias posted:

How do you forget a plot point from like ten pages ago that fast

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
All you need to know is that it's his shiny glowing weak point.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
"Don't you think she looks tired?"

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Eat the worm Solomon.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Oxxidation posted:

"i could help. if you can't handle it yourself, i mean. you just have to ask reaaaaalllly nicely"

Honestly it might be the case that Solomon tells Gog off much as she taunted him about the power of the masses and she actually takes it to her many, many, maaaaany hearts.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

I love Dave's face in the last panel. Just the absolute saltiest bitch :allears:

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Some epic-level aside-mouth from Gog

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
I am going to guess that unleashing gog destroys the planet it's on, possibly by converting all available biomass to gog agog? dave would have unleashed the kraken already if that wasn't the case.

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
I'm guessing the endless legions of Gog are assisting the Demiurges' own armies in holding back Jagganoth's forces.

Or maybe she just really wants to be annoying at the worst possible time, which is also admirable.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Rabid Boar posted:

I'm guessing the endless legions of Gog are assisting the Demiurges' own armies in holding back Jagganoth's forces.

Or maybe she just really wants to be annoying at the worst possible time, which is also admirable.

Por que no los dos?

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

There's also some other pressing issues with unleashing Gog-Agog.

Will the Gog-mass turn Jagganoth into more worms?
Will it take his key while doing so?
How the gently caress do you stop an endless mass of worms if you're exhausted from fighting Jagganoth?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Everyone keeps assuming Gog is going to just explode into worms and doesn't know forbidden worm-based martial arts even more terrifying than Solomon David's. I know which one I'd rather see!

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Look I’ve been told the way to deal with worms is to walk without rhythm so I’m gonna be just fine against any Worm Fu.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
gog obviously fights with weaponized buffoonery and pratfalls. Preem Pravam Rake Stepping Technique, Banana Cream Pie Anoints Face, Heaven-Splitting Slide Whistle.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Mr Bouncy's Size 38 Snapkick
Bonko The Ladder Carrier Turns Recklessly
CLOWNCAR FIESTA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
That last one to be animated like Ace Dick's higher level Truffle Shuffle maneuvres