Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Several Goblins posted:

I started working on the trophies for RE: Village, and hopefully I'll plat that at some point. My big ones are going to be Mass Effect, once the remaster shows up in the mail.

In the meantime, I got the Plat for My Name is Mayo mostly to annoy my wife who watched me tap on a jar of mayonnaise for an hour.

Hey good luck on that, I've heard mercenaries can be a pain in the butt. I'm gonna try to do most of those trophies. Taking a break but I'll do my second playthrough for more misc trophies then do the third on village of shadows difficulty.

Anyways I'm one trophy away from Mass Effect 1 Legendary Edition. I'll get that done later tonight and get Gravity Rush 2 as well. Mass Effect 1 will become my 275th platinum and a milestone trophy (on the most popular trophy trophy tracking website, every 25th platinum is recorded as a milestone)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Steam achievements scratch a weird itch in my brain. You can customize your Steam profile with a display of the rarest achievements you have across all of your games, according to the global statistics. Right now most of mine are from Tower Unite, which is a standalone version of GMod Tower, if anyone else played that. Fun game. They're mostly for doing well or getting trickshots in the arcade games that the devs added a couple months ago. They're not the ones I'm proud of, though.

I got really, really loving good at Surgeon Simulator back when it got a full release in 2011. If you don't remember, it was that game where you had to perform transplants, but you only had control of one hand, with each finger mapped to a different key. It was a relatively early example of what people call "streamer bait" games nowadays, but it really was fun and it felt good getting better at it over time. I had an achievement for, like, flipping a spoon and then catching it before it landed or something? I think it was a reference to one of the big-name YouTubers who played the original game jam/demo version and made it popular.

Anyway, I just checked the global stats on Surgeon Sim's Steam achievements, and the spoon flip has a 1.7% completion rate, and somehow that's still not the rarest one I got. That would be...giving the patient a wet-willy at 1%. Okay. Well, the rarest skill-based one I have is doing the eye transplant in corridor mode (where you're doing the surgery while the patient is being rushed down a corridor medical-drama style) and losing less than a thousand ml of blood.

Wait, they added some kind of Trump-related content at some point? What?

Dr. Eldarion
Mar 21, 2001

Deal Dispatcher

Ineffiable posted:

Anyways I'm one trophy away from Mass Effect 1 Legendary Edition. I'll get that done later tonight and get Gravity Rush 2 as well. Mass Effect 1 will become my 275th platinum and a milestone trophy (on the most popular trophy trophy tracking website, every 25th platinum is recorded as a milestone)

drat, so fast! I'm only one trophy into ME1. I am deliberately taking my sweet-rear end time though.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Dr. Eldarion posted:

drat, so fast! I'm only one trophy into ME1. I am deliberately taking my sweet-rear end time though.

It really isn't as long as you might remember. I'm at this point after 14 hours so I think it's a sub 16 hour platinum for me. It's a huge, huge blessing that they've cut down on skill trophy grind and that you have to play the majority of the game with each teammate.

I'll put these trophy tips in spoilers for you.

The only easily missable trophy: Make sure you get the prothean codex entry from the scene with nilis and Anderson. You need to collect all species codex and the prothean one is missable. If you miss it it's probably worth restarting. I missed it so I'm doing a ng+ which makes you collect all the codex again but you can do that in 1-2 hours.

Ability trophies They still work if you make your squad mates use them. As far as I can tell, here's two gotchas. Kaiden is the only one with the neural shock skill and the ai hacking only counts if it triggers so bring tali a lot (unless you have the skill itself) and hack as many geth as you can do.

Besides that, they're all really easy. My goal is focusing on the series platinums and I'll go back and do insanity playthroughs. I shouldn't be missing much at that point because what would be left is romance/kills trophies from the cross play list.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

So this is my rarest achievement on Steam now. I was surprised to see it so far down on the completion list, because com'on. All the story mode flashpoints? That's easy and soloable.

...expect the description is super wrong and misleading. It's not do all the story mode missions. It's do all of the flashpoint dungeons of the base game plus the two post-launch flashpoints. Which don't all have a solo mode. Which is no biggy. There's a group finder to queue in.

...expect some the sub-achievements for flashpoint completion require you to kill bonus bosses that you need to summon via doing sub-quests in the flashpoints. Which not every pubbie group wants to do.

Probably trivial compared to the ones under it. Especially PvP rank 100.

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009
According to Steam I have an achievement that is 0.1% and two of 0.2%, but those are for going several DLCs deep into Talisman, playing a bunch of multiplayer in Mordheim which afaik is pretty dead now, and using a DLC faction ability 100 times in Endless Legend. The last one is somewhat surprising because it's not the new Endless Legend DLC that came out years after the ogirinal game did and while you likely won't get it from one game with the DLC faction unless you're specifically going for it, I'd expect more than 0.2% to get it.

Factors that increase achievement rarity in my experience:
-Difficulty
-Time cost to get achievement
-Requires multiplayer (especially when multiplayer is dead)
-Free to play/cheap game
-Game is bad (or at least dropped quickly by many players)
-Achievement is in a (paid) DLC
-Achievement was added x time after release

It's still fun to check out what my rarest achievements are in that showcase but unfortunately I don't have any that are on there purely on the first two factors. It's not a very impressive list at all for me.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
I popped open my Steam Rarest Achievement showcase (level 2) and this is what it reports:

Dishonored - Harm's Way (2%)
RAGE 2 - Zipper (1%)
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order - Not So Fast (1%)
Rise of the Tomb Raider - Extreme Survivor (1%)
Deus Ex Mankind Divided - Tablet Collector (1%)
Doom Eternal - Truce between Demons (1%)
Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor - Lord of the Ring (1%)
Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor - Beyond Epic (1%)
Doom Eternal - 1-Upmanship (0.9%)
Doom Eternal - Blood Bath (0.9%)
Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor - The Hunt is my Mistress (0.9%)
Doom Eternal - Weapons Expert (0.8%)
Doom Eternal - Live Die Reload (0.6%)

The only ones I would considered difficult/time costly are the Tablet Collector for DXMD (super missable, needs a guide), SoM time trials (especially Hunt is my mistress) and maybe the Tomb Raider difficulty level. The Doom Eternal achievements in particular aren't that impressive.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I have the Extreme Survivor achievement for Rise of the Tomb Raider as well. I don't remember it being particularly hard, just time consuming since you can only save at campfires. All my rarest achievements on Steam are from RotTR's super dope and apparently very overlooked Survival Mode DLC.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

3 of my 5 most rare trophies are from star wars squadrons. 1000 kills, level 40 and doing like 40,000 damage in one match.

The other two are from Raiden IV on PS3.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Griefor posted:

According to Steam I have an achievement that is 0.1% and two of 0.2%, but those are for going several DLCs deep into Talisman, playing a bunch of multiplayer in Mordheim which afaik is pretty dead now, and using a DLC faction ability 100 times in Endless Legend. The last one is somewhat surprising because it's not the new Endless Legend DLC that came out years after the ogirinal game did and while you likely won't get it from one game with the DLC faction unless you're specifically going for it, I'd expect more than 0.2% to get it.

Factors that increase achievement rarity in my experience:
-Difficulty
-Time cost to get achievement
-Requires multiplayer (especially when multiplayer is dead)
-Free to play/cheap game
-Game is bad (or at least dropped quickly by many players)
-Achievement is in a (paid) DLC
-Achievement was added x time after release

It's still fun to check out what my rarest achievements are in that showcase but unfortunately I don't have any that are on there purely on the first two factors. It's not a very impressive list at all for me.

Great list. I think an example of nearly all of these points is Halo MCC. Like 80% of those achievements are sub-10 competed because one or more of your points.

Ineffiable posted:

3 of my 5 most rare trophies are from star wars squadrons. 1000 kills, level 40 and doing like 40,000 damage in one match.

The other two are from Raiden IV on PS3.

I cross checked Star Wars Battlefront 2's Steam achievements with the ones I have on Origin and Multi-tasking (Defeat 25 Hero ships with Fighter ships) actually ties as my rarest at .6%.

edit: Guess I'll finish the trooper storyline now. I left him at the start of chapter 2(3?) and then onto Jedi Consular.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Just started playing Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition after playing a ton of the original (admittedly I didn’t 100% it, but I did go out of my way to get a lot of the achievements over a couple of playthrus). Turns out that a lot of people are having issues with broken achievements in the Enhanced Edition, and it might have something to do with the way save data carries over from the original game.

But even if I start a brand new game in a new save slot, the game has wonky ideas of your progression. So some things unlocked way too fast (like running over x enemies in the van, or using 500 chemical units to clean weapons) while others appear to be impossible to unlock (like the kaleidoscope and “kill 90 cannibals” achievements).

Something tells me this is a pretty low priority thing that isn’t going to get fixed.

:negative:

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Ineffiable posted:

That's where a lot of my rarest are from on Steam. That includes the 10 drift kills, which is my rarest and was a real bastard to get.

I really need to go back and 100% that. I got all of the multi-player ones awhile ago and only have a few of the single-player ones left to do.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Just started playing Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition after playing a ton of the original (admittedly I didn’t 100% it, but I did go out of my way to get a lot of the achievements over a couple of playthrus). Turns out that a lot of people are having issues with broken achievements in the Enhanced Edition, and it might have something to do with the way save data carries over from the original game.

But even if I start a brand new game in a new save slot, the game has wonky ideas of your progression. So some things unlocked way too fast (like running over x enemies in the van, or using 500 chemical units to clean weapons) while others appear to be impossible to unlock (like the kaleidoscope and “kill 90 cannibals” achievements).

Something tells me this is a pretty low priority thing that isn’t going to get fixed.

:negative:

I've been holding off on that for many reasons, including the buggy achievements. Same with Returnal on PS5, was reading it had lots of problems at launch with trophies bugging out (not sure if that's been fixed?)

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

all my rarest achievements on steam and exophase got replaced by binding of isaac ones from the newest dlc. have a bunch at 0.4% now that were at 0.1% a few weeks ago

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I have an achievement where I was one of 67 people to have unlocked it. I regret having it

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

flatluigi posted:

I found this to be a pretty good site to give a little extra push to achievement hunting on Steam, if it hasn't come up before:

https://truesteamachievements.com/

it does the thing some sites do where it assigns point values to achievements based on actual rarity, so you can go poke around for easy/difficult achievements to go get

I also made a leaderboard for goons:
https://truesteamachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=127

quoting myself from last month if you want a site that gives you a bit better idea of how rare steam stuff actually is

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Finished mass effect 1 last night so that's platinum 275.

Popped gravity rush 2 not long after for platinum 276.

Now starting Mass Effect 2.

Also I think my rarest trophies going by number of people who have it is the 1cc from Ikaruga. You have to beat the entire game with no continues. It's a hard shmup game.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

flatluigi posted:

quoting myself from last month if you want a site that gives you a bit better idea of how rare steam stuff actually is

While I did sign up. There's only 43,000 accounts of what I think can safely be assumed to be hardcore achievement hunters, so it's the opposite problem. Rare stuff actually appears more common than it is.

For example 5% of site members have all of Persona 4 Golden's achievements vs only .7% of those who actually own it on Steam.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

OhFunny posted:

While I did sign up. There's only 43,000 accounts of what I think can safely be assumed to be hardcore achievement hunters, so it's the opposite problem. Rare stuff actually appears more common than it is.

For example 5% of site members have all of Persona 4 Golden's achievements vs only .7% of those who actually own it on Steam.

the latter number counts people who have never launched the game once, which is part of why I was saying the site's numbers are more representative of actual rarity

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

flatluigi posted:

the latter number counts people who have never launched the game once, which is part of why I was saying the site's numbers are more representative of actual rarity

I’m not sure that’s true. Steam doesn’t count achievements against your account until you earn at least one, so I imagine the same holds true on the calculated rarity.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Anti-Hero posted:

I’m not sure that’s true. Steam doesn’t count achievements against your account until you earn at least one, so I imagine the same holds true on the calculated rarity.

this is one of several games that has an achievement for launching the game: https://steamcommunity.com/stats/341500/achievements

steam has the rarity at under 50%

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

flatluigi posted:

this is one of several games that has an achievement for launching the game: https://steamcommunity.com/stats/341500/achievements

steam has the rarity at under 50%

Huh, I learned something today.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

OhFunny posted:

Yeah I like comparing trophy hunters to the general population and psnprofiles makes that easy. Obviously rarer trophies are less rare among trophy hunters but I still like to compare it versus the actual population. Especially for stats about finishing the game and whatnot.

For sure though you actually have to launch the game on a Playstation console in order to get a trophy list attached to your profile. So I think Playstation has a really good indication of actual rarity. Xbox is the same as well, but due to gamepass, a lot of games will be lower than they typically would.

I do like that psnprofiles doesn't track your 0% games against your overall completion rate. I'm still working on that and slowly going up (I should be at 65% within a month it's insanely slow when you have 750+ games played) I will be at 70% by the end of ps5 generation, it's one of my major goals.

Currently on Mass Effect 2, with 45% trophies and ten hours down and that's probably the halfway point.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

On xbox I like that any achievement with sub 10% completion has a special sound/icon when unlocking it

ultrachrist
Sep 27, 2008
Yesterday I got the platinum for Returnal. That’s definitely my rarest plat (0.7%). At least for now.

There’s a RNG grind at the end but I didn’t mind because I enjoyed the core gameplay loop so much. I might also have been lucky since some players reported 80+ hours and I finished around 45.

Excellent game, I’d highly recommend.

I’m now 5 for 5 at completing all the native PS5 games I own. Might be RE8 next.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

ultrachrist posted:

Yesterday I got the platinum for Returnal. That’s definitely my rarest plat (0.7%). At least for now.

There’s a RNG grind at the end but I didn’t mind because I enjoyed the core gameplay loop so much. I might also have been lucky since some players reported 80+ hours and I finished around 45.

Excellent game, I’d highly recommend.

I’m now 5 for 5 at completing all the native PS5 games I own. Might be RE8 next.

I've heard (anecdotally) that Sony wants PS5 exclusive trophies to be reasonable to get, especially for their big first party stuff like Spider-Man.

I've got a plat for both of the Spider-Man games and Astro's Playroom, looking forward to getting Returnal later this week.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Cloks posted:

I've heard (anecdotally) that Sony wants PS5 exclusive trophies to be reasonable to get, especially for their big first party stuff like Spider-Man.

I've got a plat for both of the Spider-Man games and Astro's Playroom, looking forward to getting Returnal later this week.

There's definitely an argument to be made that there is some kind of shift to be more attainable. Besides spider man miles morale, none of their platinums in the last few years require a NG+ or a specific difficulty.

Devs in general seem to have been more reasonable with platinums. It's why I used to have just ten platinums before ps4 and now I'm at 275+

ultrachrist
Sep 27, 2008

Cloks posted:

I forgot about Astro! 6 for 6.

Yeah, I’ve noticed that too. The existence of the platinum suggests a game ‘should’ be completable. It’s different from the 360 era when achievements were often wild feats of gaming. And that was obviously the inspiration for the earlier iterations of trophies. Seems like we’ve arrived at a comfortable medium now, though I’ll be the weirdo who likes difficulty trophies (so long as they’re available at the start).

All that said, both sackboy and returnal have quite low platinum completion rates. Part of that is because the latter is so new, but I don’t expect either to climb all that much.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
My rarest achievements are all from 100%-ing Shovel Knight Treasure Trove on Steam. They involve the Smash Bros-esque multiplayer mode added with the final campaign, and have 0.2% completion percentage. The low percentage comes from the various updates being spread over a a few years, so a lot of people didn’t notice them or lost interest. The achievement for beating the main game had a ~33% completion rate, while the one for beating the final free campaign was about 4% despite not being any more difficult.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Dr Christmas posted:

My rarest achievements are all from 100%-ing Shovel Knight Treasure Trove on Steam. They involve the Smash Bros-esque multiplayer mode added with the final campaign, and have 0.2% completion percentage. The low percentage comes from the various updates being spread over a a few years, so a lot of people didn’t notice them or lost interest. The achievement for beating the main game had a ~33% completion rate, while the one for beating the final free campaign was about 4% despite not being any more difficult.

This is also another interesting debate.

Has anyone noticed there's a trend of indie game expansions turning into a separate full game? Hollow Knight SilkSong, subnautica below zero, atlas (supposed to be an expansion to ark) and many more? Or even smaller dlcs turning out to be even bigger add ons.

I think you're far better turning it into a standalone expansion (as you've already got a pipeline for working on the extra content) that probably brings in more sales than selling a dlc and has more player engagement.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Ineffiable posted:

This is also another interesting debate.

Has anyone noticed there's a trend of indie game expansions turning into a separate full game? Hollow Knight SilkSong, subnautica below zero, atlas (supposed to be an expansion to ark) and many more? Or even smaller dlcs turning out to be even bigger add ons.

I think you're far better turning it into a standalone expansion (as you've already got a pipeline for working on the extra content) that probably brings in more sales than selling a dlc and has more player engagement.

After the first of the 3 new campaigns came out, Shovel Knight started selling the other campaigns separate (as well as including them in the original game) just because the first one got like zero press.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

My rarest achievement on steam (1%) is one that I got the day after Civ 6 released which I assume is because most of people who play the game only play one or two games to completion and so they never actually played as the civilization you need to be to pop it.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have an icon that only three people in my League of Legends region (out of 952,000 players) have since the remaining ~6 moved/got banned. I don't think there can be more than 150 people in the world with it due to it being tied to ranks.

And an achievement that gets rounded down to 0% in https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/global-stats/achievements/achievement-category-15269 and this site shows as 0.084% - https://www.dataforazeroth.com/collections/mounts/317/furious-gladiators-frost-wyrm

Dr. Eldarion
Mar 21, 2001

Deal Dispatcher

It's hard to tell which are actually the rarest PSN trophies since I don't think you can get any info past 0.1%, but the highest TrueTrophies ratio ones I have actually surprised me - they're for doing all the challenges in Playstation VR Worlds' VR Luge game. (which was quite a bit of fun)

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

my rarest psn trophy on exophase is beating omega weapon in ffxv, 2.52%

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

OhFunny posted:

Finished the Sith Inquisitor storyline and the latest expansion on my Jedi Knight.

Twenty down and eighty to go.

I finished Trooper and Smuggler storylines and I am working through Jedi Consular now. Then it'll be Bounty Hunter and Agent for the Imperial side.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Well I finished mass effect 2 earlier today for my 278th platinum.

Now I've got a bunch of games on the rotation

Manifold Garden ps5 version (I'll get this platinum, this weekend). Once that's done, I'll start mass effect 3.

It takes two ps4 version (playing a bit every night with the spouse, we'll get the platinum eventually)

Want to finish another playthrough of Catherine to clean up some more trophies.

Ratchet and Clank I'm still working through slowly on vita.

Then it'll be June and with it comes free ff7r remake upgrade and metro exodus upgrade. I hope ff7r can auto pop the platinum and metro exodus I'll just do a playthrough or two of on ps5.

Never stop gaming.

Ineffiable fucked around with this message at 04:08 on May 22, 2021

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

I enjoy the process of doing neat, unusual things to earn cheevos or trophies, but I don't grind for Plats unless it's a game I really like. I earned a handful of 100% completed on my Xbox 360, and I have 7 Plats on my PS4 so far (Bloodborne, Horizon Zero Dawn, Maneater, Dark Souls 3, Control, Days Gone, and The Surge). Bloodborne is the one I'm most proud of, and I like that I got a free Theme for earning it.

Speaking of Bloodborne...

When it was time to upgrade from my 360, I knew that I wanted to get a PS4, specifically for Bloodborne. The only version I could find for sale was the one with Uncharted 4 included. I wasn't keen on the Uncharted series, so I took it in to GameStop to see how many pesos they'd give me for it. While ringing it through, the cashier asked me why I wasn't keeping Uncharted. I said that it wasn't my cup of tea and I had another game I wanted, and I went and grabbed Bloodborne off the shelf. The guy says "Oh, I didn't get very far in that one, it's really tough."
I go "Yeah, that's what I hear."
He says "So, you know once you open it, we can't do a return.."
I say "Yeah, I know how it works, thanks."
Then he gets a little defensive, "Well, I just mentioned it because we've had a lot of people try to return that game after playing it."
I said "I've gotten all of the achievements in Dark Souls 1 and 2, I think I know what I'm getting in to."
He blinks, and goes "Ahh. Well then, you'll probably get a lot farther than I did."
(And then everyone stood up and clapped because that guy was Albert Einstein, I know.)

I was on my way to getting the Plat in DOOM 2016, when I realized that one of the trophies didn't pop. I looked it up, and it was the trophy for collecting all of the Runes. Now I know I'd gotten them all, so I Googled it, and found that it was a known bug. If you didn't do the Rune challenge right when you found it, the game wouldn't count it when you came back to it later. So, gently caress if I'm playing all the way through the campaign again just for the one last trophy, ugh. Maybe I'll go back to it later.

I also noted that my trophy list has 3 games at 69% completed, so now I can't play those ever again.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
At the moment my rarest achievement on Xbox is at 0.04% which is for obtaining 70 gold medals in Red Dead Redemption 2. :cool:

Edit: oh, using plague cure on another survivor 100 times in State of Decay 2's Heartland DLC is another one I have at 0.04%!

Barudak posted:

On xbox I like that any achievement with sub 10% completion has a special sound/icon when unlocking it

Same, but they could reduce it to 5% or lower because at 10% it feels like more achievements are considered "rare" than not.

Fanatic fucked around with this message at 04:45 on May 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Fanatic posted:

At the moment my rarest achievement on Xbox is at 0.04% which is for obtaining 70 gold medals in Red Dead Redemption 2. :cool:

Edit: oh, using plague cure on another survivor 100 times in State of Decay 2's Heartland DLC is another one I have at 0.04%!

Same, but they could reduce it to 5% or lower because at 10% it feels like more achievements are considered "rare" than not.

Almost a good amount of stuff is over skewed on xbox because of gamepass.

I tried five nights at Freddy's 3 (hey it makes for quick achievements for the rewards cards) and finishing the third night is like a 10.7% achievement. But it only takes like 25 minutes of gameplay to get there and it's not that hard.