Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAhG9D9UO7c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmao

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
1. Blasphemous Ending B
2. VILLAGE RE

Been a busy year, haven't been able to focus and finish as many games, Trying to finish DQ 11 now and old roguelikes I liked but fell off like Isaac, Enter the Gungeon.
Also Shadowman Remastered and Luigi's Mansion 3.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

16. Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy. I liked the first few hours a lot and then the story becomes schizophrenic nonsense about millenia old Mayan clans who control the neural net while you push 300 button long Simon Says QTEs. My favorite part was when the lady cop gets stuck in an insane asylum when the power goes out and you have to dodge slobbering maniacs who will kill you if you breathe on them, just normal stuff to put in a game.

Lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (Proud mode)

I know now, without a doubt, Kingdom Hearts is light.

Jiminey's Journal filled out

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

• Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Oxenfree
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Night in the Woods
  • Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2
  • Yakuza 3 Remastered
  • Binary Domain
  • Yakuza 4 Remastered

Don't play this game. 1/5 -- and only because I actually enjoyed the new characters

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

1. Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin
2. Stacking
3. Armored Warriors
4. Max Payne 3 (medium)
5. Virginia
6. Shining Force II
7. Superhero League of Hoboken
8. Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast EE (multiplayer)
Arranging gametime with 2 other people, plus dealing with various glitches and bugs, made for a long playthrough, but this game still entertains. Despite being backwards in certain aspects, it is just the purest example of classic low-level rpg adventuring, shitkicking through lovely rustic settings and damp dungeons, talking crap to two-dimensional NPCs and hoarding potions.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Somehow removed this from my bookmarks

1. Resident Evil 3 Remake
2. Super Mario 3D World/Bowser's Fury
3. Deus Ex
4. Persona 5 Strikers
5. Nier Replicant
6. Resident Evil: Village

Both supremely good games, really in the mood to just play games all the time again now because of them.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
you should

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

:hmmyes:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
5/20 - Hateboard 2145 (Any%)

i played it and i dont think the gameplay concept was fully developed op, its more style over substance here. only in the final boss does it start to make sense with the concept for sustaining yourself in the air with timed bursts to maintain a combo but that makes doing tricks completely unnecessary outside of initially building meter for that first attack, worst of all all the levels before dont encourage ro provide much of a means for this playstyle until the end anyway. momentum isn't utilised in a way that makes it feel like skateboarding and ramps are more of a nuisance than an opportunity to build score and meter, if there was a more developed trick system and height buildup with the skateboarding aspect emphasized it would give more to do when not hitting the burst button

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

i played it and i dont think the gameplay concept was fully developed op, its more style over substance here. only in the final boss does it start to make sense with the concept for sustaining yourself in the air with timed bursts to maintain a combo but that makes doing tricks completely unnecessary outside of initially building meter for that first attack, worst of all all the levels before dont encourage ro provide much of a means for this playstyle until the end anyway. momentum isn't utilised in a way that makes it feel like skateboarding and ramps are more of a nuisance than an opportunity to build score and meter, if there was a more developed trick system and height buildup with the skateboarding aspect emphasized it would give more to do when not hitting the burst button

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

same

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

American McGay posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

American McGay posted:

lol

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

New Pokemon Snap - 100% Requests and Star Photos

I actually did this about a week ago, but I've been waiting for them to patch the one request that's currently bugged and uncompletable. Nintendo hasn't even so much as acknowledged this bug though so I guess I'll just put it down so I don't forget. If they ever do patch it I'll finish the last request so it can truly be 100% complete.

But as for today...

NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... - Endings A, B, C, D, and E

Never got a chance to play this in its original release but I loved Automata so I was glad to finally be able to play it. It was really good.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

American McGay posted:

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

American McGay posted:

mmm. mmm.... mmhmm.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

Me reading this earlier out of context: :dumb:

me reading this now: :dudsmile:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Me reading this earlier out of context: :dumb:

me reading this now: :dudsmile:

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

9. Alcahest
Fantasy hack 'n' slash for the SNES with nice ideas and sort of annoying execution. With each level you add a new charge-up sword technique to your repertoire, you gain a friggin Stand that can blast or pummel enemies, and you're joined by a new companion that acts like a shmup powerup/screen-clearing special move. It feels pretty dang great when you get the chance blast all of this at the same time, but that's mostly because the enemies are such a bunch of cheap little bastards.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Grandia 3 - not quite as good as the other two thanks to the story and some annoying battle system changes.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Frenz posted:

Grandia 3 - not quite as good as the other two thanks to the story and some annoying battle system changes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandia_Xtreme are u a bad enough dude to play grandia xtreme?

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandia_Xtreme are u a bad enough dude to play grandia xtreme?

Yeah im not sure why i skipped that

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

New Pokemon Snap. Definitely a worthy successor to the first game, which I loved when I was a kid. Really nice looking game.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
DQ8 - True ending ultimate dragon defeated

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Beat mass effect 1. Insanity Paragon Straight Man Most side quests

Man this game was an rear end load of gently caress but I never played it and always wanted to do a full play through of the trilogy. Everyone says the story is good but it’s so crappy and bare bones. Every squad mate has three conversations total and you can exhaust them after the first planet, meaning they just never say anything again unless you bring them on missions. I’m genuinely surprised people liked this enough to warrant a sequel.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Sounds like a whole different experience than the Renegade Lesbian run.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Straight Man Most side quests

switching to Gay Man for garrus's story side quest

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The Klowner posted:

switching to Gay Man for garrus's story side quest

Bioware really dropped the ball on giving the people what they want with this remaster.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
YOU DEFEATED GAY MAN

GET EQUIPPED WITH
HOMO SHOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gay man, ahhhhhhh, fighter of the straight man