Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
So these are your new cars, guys! I know it's not much, but I just wanted to help you know. Now, would it be okay if I posted a selfie with both of you giving me a peck on two cheeks on my insta? No? That's okay, ha-ha, I was just kidding. Anyhow, enjoy your cars, and let me know if you need any help. See you on Monday, ladies. Ah, yes, whenever you have time then, sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Also, a Pathetic Goon Tale in 2021, truly magnificent.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I'm annoyed that he signed the text. Who the gently caress signs a text?

My mom

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

OP in all seriousness mate don't listen to all the haters in this thread. GBS really isn't the place to go to get sympathy for anything - even if your intentions are pure they will still take the piss.

A similar thing happened to me once where some lady friends of mine were scammed and I really wanted to help. I was told by friends that I shouldn't get involved as it was nothing to do with me.

But what happened was wrong and I wanted to do something about it.

So I did. They were so happy with me they told their friends who told their friends and before I knew it I was getting constant messages offering me sex. Like all day long. I have to send most of the messages to my junk folder - I can't respond to them all, I'm getting older and simply can't satisfy that many women sexually. Anymore than 20 in a week and I need a few days off to rest.

I can't even go online without all the single mums in my area wanting to hook up. No credit card or sign up or anything.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Goddamn it it's always the others that get all the hugs. :(

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

Bronze Fonz posted:

Have you tried being nice to women? Perhaps offer to help them with any personal issues they are experiencing.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Bronze Fonz posted:

have you tried giving them money first?

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

deported to Canada posted:

Have you tried being nice to women? Perhaps offer to help them with any personal issues they are experiencing.

And remember, no matter what they say, if they're ranting to you that means they want you to solve the problem, they're not just unpacking it in their head.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

OP in all seriousness mate don't listen to all the haters in this thread. GBS really isn't the place to go to get sympathy for anything - even if your intentions are pure they will still take the piss.

A similar thing happened to me once where some lady friends of mine were scammed and I really wanted to help. I was told by friends that I shouldn't get involved as it was nothing to do with me.

So I did. They were so happy with me they told their friends who told their friends and before I knew it I was getting constant messages offering me sex. Like all day long. I have to send most of the messages to my junk folder - I can't respond to them all, I'm getting older and simply can't satisfy that many women sexually. Anymore than 20 in a week and I need a few days off to rest.

I can't even go online without all the single mums in my area wanting to hook up. No credit card or sign up or anything.

watch your cornhole, bud

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

bradzilla posted:

watch your cornhole, bud

Great now I'm getting more PM's. Not tonight Brad I'm still sore.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

yeah, why's she do that?

edit: i'm texting yr mom

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

yeah, why's she do that?

edit: i'm texting yr mom

I dunno, I think at at first she thought texting was kind of like email. She doesn’t really do it much anymore.

Tell her I said hi

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i hope op got his opiate fix and isn't dead :(

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Two friends are being taken advantage of, and I need to do SOMETHING!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I have a heroin problem and I need..cash..now
Call SA forums, pretend to be keyboard goop WOW

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I dunno, I think at at first she thought texting was kind of like email. She doesn’t really do it much anymore.

Tell her I said hi

your mom says sup

my mom does the same thing but only on really long text messages. my folks are 75 and i think it is cute when my mom and aunt use emojis

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

pretend to be keyboard goop

Lol he ain’t pretending about that part.

dk2m
May 6, 2009
I’m still not convinced it’s keyboard goop guy because my man buried the lede there in his car trickery story

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op is definitely tyhe cum guy

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm looking for a couple of friends to take advantage of but I have no friends and no advantage I want to take :(

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I'm still hoping OP comes back with a hover hands pic with two girls to go with the text

*blush

Giggle Goose
Oct 18, 2009
I would really like to have a nice interior view of the thought process that went through this individual's drug addled (I'm assuming) brain. "Goons, goons, goons, how to scam goons, uh memes, memes yes goon memes but which one which meme GOATSE! oh wait not that one don't want to be that guy I guess..." and on and on. I'm just hoping he comes back. Please come back bud.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Op is too busy shooting ropey loads onto his (S)QWERTY™ keyboard to reply.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
OP has an SA Mart thread selling art work so it's likely he will be back eventually.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
OP make sure when you buy the women cars you carry the cars to them so you can get *hugs.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Start with one car if you can't afford two right away. Two girls, one car. Not that bad either.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

If you go with the one car option be careful getting them in there it's a delicate situation. One time I was riding in a car with a girl and I told her, just casually you know, "what this car needs is one more girl" and it got really awkward.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Tell me this thread at least got someone laid. It certainly wasn't me.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Dunno if anyone got laid but someone definitely got hosed

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

And that person's name was The Something Awful Forums Posters

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bloopsy posted:

OP has an SA Mart thread selling art work so it's likely he will be back eventually.

OP should've stuck with "paintings" instead of "stupid" in terms of "other means of income".

e: I admit I would buy a Dr. Brule painting

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bronze Fonz posted:

OP should've stuck with "paintings" instead of "stupid" in terms of "other means of income".

e: I admit I would buy a Dr. Brule painting

He's also selling paintings of le epic Dr Steve Brule :imunfunny:

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Hey team,

We may not have talked recently, but I can count you as some of my closest friends. The years we spent in *NeO Kn1gHts* posting on the Neopets.com discussion board were some of the best in my life. You may remember me by my name JIBJUBYABUSH and my hilarious political impersonations of the president.

I’m writing to you today in despair and desperate need. I require a financial windfall for a situation most dire. A true rapscallion, a scoundrel
Beyond all pales and times, has fiduciarily liquidated and deprecated the life savings of 3 of my friends who accidentally signed a secret form in blood that gave them all their bank information. My friends are all females and I dare not tell you the sick and twisted stuff the perpetrator is telling them to do to get the moneys back (hint, think s_x)

As a long time poster and knowing you are all generous and worthwhile folks I am seeking $10,000 in Bitcoin sent to my account. Dogecoin is also acceptable. I will print 3 giant novelty checks and give it to each girl and they will kiss me on the cheek and say “teehee my hero” and my mom will stop saying that girls don’t think I’m handsome so why don’t you meet a nice boy.

You guys are all jerks for thinking I’m
Scamming and that I would sully the fine website of Neopets.com. What the gently caress. What the gently caress is this. You think I only give these women $10,000 to get laid? You think what are the odds that this man has three separate friends all dumb enough to be scammed out of their life savings in the exact same way by the same guy? Well I live in a group home for the mentally challenged and to be honest we are not well supervised

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Pls come back OP I'm about to get scammed out of a car I need help *blush

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

No poo poo! Almost same thing happened to me! Now I have to go outside wearing a paper bag over my face so I will not be offered so much sex and carry a stick to defend myself from constant kisses and sex!

*blush

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I wish all you hot sexy goons would stop posting in this thread, I keep wanting to gently caress you and give you my car. I only have one car to give!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mega64 posted:

I wish all you hot sexy goons would stop posting in this thread, I keep wanting to gently caress you and give you my car. I only have one car to give!

How many fucks can you give

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Someone buy this man a vent hood.

Edit: What do you mean “I got the wrong thread?”

*blush*

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 12:06 on May 20, 2021

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Why not just steal the cars back OP? Hotwiring doesn't look that hard in the movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meat glitter
Nov 12, 2019

hey this the thread where dude is buying cars for girls that dont have to gently caress them first?? there a waiting list to get on or what