Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

drat straight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Velocity Raptor posted:

Imagine a pizza. Now imagine that all of the toppings, cheese, and sauce were instead placed into a bread bowl.

Yup. It's loving amazing.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Never have so many spoken so confidently while knowing so little

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
A subway meatball sub with extra sauce is a Chicago pizza

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Perfection

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I'm so desperate to give my opinion on Chicago style pizza, yet equally desperate to not participate in another food derail

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Hellblazer187 posted:

I'm so desperate to give my opinion on Chicago style pizza, yet equally desperate to not participate in another food derail

It's so good though. People that don't agree, well they can eat my butt.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

would be an improvement

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

I want a George W Bush vtuber av to stream with

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Hey guys look at this cool meme I just found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQE66WA2s-A

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

edit:

CainFortea has a new favorite as of 18:31 on May 20, 2021

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Well, gotta post this anyway.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Inventor whose miniature Pomeranian was sprayed by a skunk and so he invented a tiny single use tomato sauce jacuzzi for it: "Wow, I overestimated how often small dogs are sprayed by skunks, now I have a million of these things just lying around unsold"

Investor from Chicago who burned away all of his taste buds with green bean casseroles and Malort: "I have an idea"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I have learned that there are "New York style" pizza places in Florida catering to snowbirds, which use authentic water imported from NYC

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Data Graham posted:

I have learned that there are "New York style" pizza places in Florida catering to snowbirds, which use authentic water imported from NYC

Every time anyone says something about florida it just makes me want to fight florida even more.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Normal places, touched by the warm radiance of God's love: "aww sweet, a normal hot dog"

The denizens of hell's lowest bog, a fetid sewer of burning human hair and excrement where the damned are fed corpse bile and detritus in revolting honor of the demon of nausea, Ch'icago: "what if a hot dog was a salad"

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

pseudorandom posted:

Well, gotta post this anyway.

This is the only day you can post this meme this year.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Data Graham posted:

I don't recall any pizza places doing this, but there are definitely bagel places which do.

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫
The thing is that deep dish is a sometimes food. Tavern cut thin crust is where it's really at in Chicago.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

What about st louis pizza and theur pride in fake cheese? Huh? What about that, smart guy?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Normal people: "hell yeah, pizza"

People with terminal midwest brain: "ope, a little tomato soup bread bowl there we call a pizza there for some reason there"

Degenerate Canadian sex perverts trying to shift the blame of their multitude of sins onto indigenous pacific islanders: "what this pizza needs is pineapple"

People from St. Louis: *eating spray cheese out of a can and spitting it into each other's mouths like mama birds*

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lol at americans teaching other people about pizza

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

ChubbyChecker posted:

We invented it, so naturally we're the best at it.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I only eat pizza pot pies

My alveolar ridge is smooth and skinless

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Brawnfire posted:

I only eat pizza pot pies

I think we just call these strombolis where I'm from

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Best pizza is take some garlic naan and put spaghetti sauce ans cheese on it and bake it

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

ChubbyChecker posted:

Yeah, let's ask dem I-talians.

Ayyyy, paisan! Here's a dough with a spritz a tamata' on it, then we drown it in-a olive oil, then we putta leedle slices of mozzarella on it. Bigga pizza, but only enough cheese for a one slice. Satisfy nobody! That the I-talian motto.

It's always okay to imitate an Italian shef.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I guess the derail won't be averted, so I'm going to weigh in.

Chicago style pizza is good. As is NY style. I've never had Detroit pizza, but I bet it's good too. Just don't put like peas on the pizza like in that cursed GBS thread and we're cool IMO.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Blackberries are delicious even though they aren't technically berries, so even if you don't think Chicago style pizza is pizza that doesn't change how good it tastes.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Italy isn't real. It's just an embarrassing region of southern France where they put sugar in wine.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Americans just want cheese and sauce with a little bit of bread

Why not just eat big bowls of cheese and sauce

why not eat it out of a trough like an animal

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Yeah, let's ask dem I-talians.

Ayyyy, paisan! Here's a dough with a spritz a tamata' on it, then we drown it in-a olive oil, then we putta leedle slices of mozzarella on it. Bigga pizza, but only enough cheese for a one slice. Satisfy nobody! That the I-talian motto.

It's always okay to imitate an Italian shef.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Collapsing Farts posted:

Americans just want cheese and sauce with a little bit of bread

Why not just eat big bowls of cheese and sauce

why not eat it out of a trough like an animal

"Eat more carbs, America"

- an obvious troll

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

When pizza is on a bagel, you can have pizza anytime. That's the guiding principle of the American cuisine.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Don’t worry there’s plenty of sugar in the ‘sauce’

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I had ohio valley pizza once. It was bad, but, sometimes in the dark I crave it

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

People with terminal midwest brain: "ope, a little tomato soup bread bowl there we call a pizza there for some reason there"

I can assure you, the rest of the Midwest thinks Chicago style is absurd as well, don't throw that at the rest of us.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Cheese on bread

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

This is the tast of italia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Hellblazer187 posted:

I guess the derail won't be averted, so I'm going to weigh in.

Chicago style pizza is good. As is NY style. I've never had Detroit pizza, but I bet it's good too. Just don't put like peas on the pizza like in that cursed GBS thread and we're cool IMO.

Detroit style is really good, would recommend. :discourse: