Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i think will ruining a rape victims life and career is more than just "is an rear end in a top hat", now jericho, that's a guy thats just an rear end in a top hat.

i hope everyone gets what they want from all of this, a cool forum where people can post without caring about things and posters being able to wish death on people that have harmed others without upsetting people :)

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 23:42 on May 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
It would be cool if we had the chill forum so people here could continue to debate which actions make a person more evil while the rest of us could have threads on funny wrestling magazine covers

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I like funny wrestling magazine covers.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

just make the chill forum and get rid of wrestlehut

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

I'm gonna make a chill wrestling thread in byob, feel free to hang out there

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
people should just post the threads they want so bad, nobodies stopping them

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

KungFu Grip posted:

You say this but you know the very second a wrestling cover is posted that has Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Jake Roberts, or any wrestler who has ever lived, someone will be there to crush all joy in the thread. And anyone who tries to mock or have fun with the joy killers will be probated.

You can’t post with love and fun in this forum. It’s not compatible. No one is interested in just having fun and making hilarious threads, they just want to fight or argue and always in bad faith.

Make the new forum.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Tato posted:

You say this but you know the very second a wrestling cover is posted that has Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Jake Roberts, or any wrestler who has ever lived, someone will be there to crush all joy in the thread. And anyone who tries to mock or have fun with the joy killers will be probated.

You can’t post with love and fun in this forum. It’s not compatible. No one is interested in just having fun and making hilarious threads, they just want to fight or argue and always in bad faith.

Make the new forum.

who cares what someone else posts, just keep posting the funny poo poo. why is everyone being so loving bothered about what other people post. People have been fighting and arguing in these forums since before this subforum started. this its nothing new and its just how public posting sites have worked forever.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

KungFu Grip posted:

who cares what someone else posts, just keep posting the funny poo poo. why is everyone being so loving bothered about what other people post. People have been fighting in arguing in these forums since the forums started its nothing new.

you're afraid if the new subforum gets created you'll be locked up in here with the joyless posters, and quite frankly i do not blame you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

There actually needs to be three wrestling forums:

1. here
2. the same thing as here but it's just "chill" people doing the psp-specific memes that crop up, and you're not allowed to be mean
3. imp zone wrestling

might update the list with more later. Sorry if you do not agree. i respect your opinion

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

you're afraid if the new subforum gets created you'll be locked up in here with the joyless posters, and quite frankly i do not blame you

i would simply go back to not posting

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

:emptyquote:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

it's cool to care

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Man i forgot to say in my last post. i would have thought it was cool and made fun of him if will ospreay got fired, or if that ever happens, I will think of something schweet to say. cooltocare

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

merge PSP into PMF and give every poster their own personal wrestling thread

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
There is at least a little bit of context required imo. Like, I don't feel bad for making jokes about Antonio Inoki being a fascist in the Dark Side of the Ring thread because everyone reading that thread will be miserable already, but I'm pretty sure my last post in this forum before that was acknowledging a roast by way of OH MY GOOOOOODDDDD, COOOOOMMMMME! Much like soccerball, I think many of us are a game of two halves.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

there are two wolves inside of me and both of them are red and black awoooooooo wolfpac is back causin mass destruction

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
need wrestling imp zone so i can instruct people how to safely do wrestling moves to their pets

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Mob posted:

there are two wolves inside of me and both of them are red and black awoooooooo wolfpac is back causin mass destruction

gonna turn my back on you

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

KungFu Grip posted:

gonna turn my back on you

Enjoy your body bag

IronCladBurrito
Aug 11, 2002

Excuse me, is this where the bitches are found?

Jesus. This is the only forum I read anymore on this dead comedy board and this loving thread is sucking more will out of me than any discussion of who's a bad person.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

IronCladBurrito posted:

Jesus. This is the only forum I read anymore on this dead comedy board and this loving thread is sucking more will out of me than any discussion of who's a bad person.

go post a thread about it!

IronCladBurrito
Aug 11, 2002

Excuse me, is this where the bitches are found?

Malcolm Excellent posted:

go post a thread about it!

WITH A SILLY HULK HOGAN MAGAZINE COVER FOR YOU TO DUNK ON.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

IronCladBurrito posted:

don't read it, it's a bad thread

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Remember when the #tWo existed and everyone was pretty friendly and regularly had giant skype calls together? Most of those people are gone from years of bad posting from all sides.

I don't know if The Enclosed Pool Area and regular PSP will further divide the forums into more cliques but at least more people will be happier. Sometimes I want to serious-post about booking or lovely people in the wrestling industry and something I just want to laugh about stupid poo poo in wrestling without being reminded about what Jake Hager or Jericho have done in their personal lives.

Don't think those two things can coexist peacefully because goons hold grudges forever and can't leave each other alone

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

KungFu Grip posted:

I can verify this. I got clowned* for my "bad" thread. Yet, I'm still here. And, while I'm on retro wrestling vacation, it still is.

It is actually mildly intimidating to make new threads here because most of the threads are about specific promotions, and it gives the impression that a new thread is some kind of really big deal that has to have a big and good reason for it. If that's not the case, that's cool. It's not like we're forced to read bad threads, whatever our definition, and I don't think that there are a certain amount of thread tokens that we will run out of for the good threads. if people post too many.

---

As an aside, I do agree that we don't have to mention that Jericho is <whatever> every time he comes up. I post things that aren't fun sometimes, but unless something new happens about which there are original points to be made, I tend to try not to insert the <unfun?> into conversations in which people are having fun. I ain't perfect and I'm sure I've hosed it more than once, but it's not a horrible thing to at least keep in mind.

---

*I did ask that the clowning be soft in the initial one, at least:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I will never stop posting about what Jake Hager has done

I refuse to let anyone forget the attempt to make “‘Rock Hard’ Jake Hager” happen because how the piss did that make it all the way to tv with nobody corpsing

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Jake Hager's actions outside the ring cannot be ignored. His Bellator record must be mocked eternally

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

I'm not sure if there's another logical reaction to Jake Hager beyond clowning.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

collocation posted:

It is actually mildly intimidating to make new threads here because most of the threads are about specific promotions, and it gives the impression that a new thread is some kind of really big deal that has to have a big and good reason for it. If that's not the case, that's cool. It's not like we're forced to read bad threads, whatever our definition, and I don't think that there are a certain amount of thread tokens that we will run out of for the good threads. if people post too many.

There are dedicated threads for people to post "wardlow" and "hook" over and over in, it's ok to post a thread if you feel like it, although I do understand if someone feels like theirs should be something really cool and good instead of just something chill.

(I'd like to say I'm not opposed to the impsquaredcircle forum if it might seem that way, I'm just not funny enough to post much in such a forum probably)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

a cyborg mug posted:

I'm just not funny enough to post much in such a forum probably

If that's the bar then it's going to have like 3 regular posters

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
god bless wrestling in 2021 being so popular that one wrestlehut is no longer enough

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it took 1999 wrestlehuts to get the one we had

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Wrestlehut X-Seven

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

He's saying "get the cum truck filled, we got work to do"

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Eat My Fuc posted:

He's saying "get the cum truck filled, we got work to do"

THE CUMMMMMMMMM

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Some folks may be interested in this link

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=681

If this is not too much to ask, please stop posting about cum in this thread, thank you.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
OH MYYYYY GAAAWWWWDDDD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3968947

please give feedback