Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Post memes and stupid poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

`Nemesis has a new favorite as of 02:30 on May 21, 2021

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

You could click on the "profile" link under my post and see that I've listed my gender as female. This is not difficult. You're a lovely person. Go away.

This is like the second time in a week I've seen someone post this and let me tell you what no one gives enough of a poo poo to do that (if its even correct in the first drat place). Nothing that was said was in any way intentional.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

MarcusSA posted:

Nothing that was said was in any way intentional.
Okay then a quick "oh my bad, sorry" is free and easy 🤷🏻‍♀️

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

You could click on the "profile" link under my post and see that I've listed my gender as female. This is not difficult. You're a lovely person. Go away.

lmao I’ve not clicked on anyone’s profile in 17 years I’m not about to start now. I didn’t know anyone actually filled those out, much less sincerely. Is there still a field for your icq handle?

You’re wet-rear end goon. I don’t even know your username I just recognize your avatar. I’m glad you’ve learned about towels.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nobody does this, ever. Hell if you're on the app it's not even an option. You're acting like a real rear end in a top hat here.

Anyway the best pizza is the one I ate in a dream of a warm day in the hills of Genoa, the birds calling among the olive trees

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

some plague rats posted:

Nobody does this, ever. Hell if you're on the app it's not even an option.
Okay valid point

quote:

Anyway the best pizza is the one I ate in a dream of a warm day in the hills of Genoa, the birds calling among the olive trees
wrong it's little caesar's

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

wrong it's little caesar's

The greatest burden is knowing that Detroit Style is the best pizza, but people think Detroit Style just means little caesar's so you can't change their minds without dragging them to Detroit

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Jokes on all of you, I'm not American and don't even know what Detroit style means or who little ceaser is

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I thought it meant a hot dog with chili and mustard on it washed down with a two liter of redpop

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

The greatest burden is knowing that Detroit Style is the best pizza, but people think Detroit Style just means little caesar's so you can't change their minds without dragging them to Detroit
I cannot speak to Detroit pizza as I am not sufficiently down with the clown to visit

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4a-oxOndo

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
You, American, uncultured, eating directly from a garbage can: the best pizza is columbus, ohio style, where you hit the tomatoes with a hammer and pour them into a hollowed out loaf of wonder bread, and I will defend it to the death

Me, sipping a coffee at a small cafe by the sea, warm and relaxed in the sun, as beautiful as you remember: there is only one type of pizza and you can put anything on it.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

some plague rats posted:

Nobody does this, ever. Hell if you're on the app it's not even an option. You're acting like a real rear end in a top hat here.

If you're on the app you click on their avatar and literally the first option is "Profile", which shows you almost exactly what the web version does, including the gender they've set. I just checked this.

And you know what? English has a singular non-gender-specific pronoun: "they". Shakespeare used it. Jonson used it. Mallory used it. It's used every day in modern text when people don't know the gender of the person they're talking about.

So which is it: are you a liar so you can defend your buddy the transphobe, or are you deliberately ignorant so that you can defend your buddy the transphobe? And in either case, what the hell basis do you have to call me an rear end in a top hat?

Something Awful claims to be getting better about its posters' behavior regarding race, gender, trans people, etc. You - some plague rats and wuffle personally - are proof that it's not. You want to do better? loving do better. Your posting is shameful until then.

And I'm out. Permanently. (You can ask Pastry; I've asked for the probation and I won't argue with a ban.)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Totino's Pizza Rolls > Italy and its people

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

If you're on the app you click on their avatar and literally the first option is "Profile", which shows you almost exactly what the web version does, including the gender they've set. I just checked this.

And you know what? English has a singular non-gender-specific pronoun: "they". Shakespeare used it. Jonson used it. Mallory used it. It's used every day in modern text when people don't know the gender of the person they're talking about.

So which is it: are you a liar so you can defend your buddy the transphobe, or are you deliberately ignorant so that you can defend your buddy the transphobe? And in either case, what the hell basis do you have to call me an rear end in a top hat?

Something Awful claims to be getting better about its posters' behavior regarding race, gender, trans people, etc. You - some plague rats and wuffle personally - are proof that it's not. You want to do better? loving do better. Your posting is shameful until then.

And I'm out. Permanently. (You can ask Pastry; I've asked for the probation and I won't argue with a ban.)

Bit late but Meltdown May delivers, jesus

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Holy flying off the loving deep end!

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

some plague rats posted:

Also jumping straight to "transphobe" is kinda mean-spirited rather than the far more likely " thoughtlessly default assumes everyone on the forums is a 40 year old cismale dead gay alcoholic computer toucher like themselves"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
:lol:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I'm trans you loving idiot, and you're acting like such a total dipshit that I'm embarrassed by proxy. Feel free to never come back here, no one will mind

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Also jumping straight to "transphobe" is kinda mean-spirited rather than the far more likely " thoughtlessly default assumes everyone on the forums is a 40 year old cismale dead gay alcoholic computer toucher like themselves"

Its incredibly uncalled for and they didn't even give the person a chance to apologize or correct their mistake.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This is intensely embarrassing

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh

been posting on this dumb site for 20 years and i've never clicked a profile, lmao

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Now, see, if you opened with the complete meltdown all of these huge virgin dweebs would have been like "ah, a woman walks amongst us"

:v:

editor's note: all sexism in this post is satirical

also, my racism against Italians isn't real because you can't be racist against the french

The Anime Liker has a new favorite as of 03:07 on May 21, 2021

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

One More Fat Nerd posted:

thoughtlessly default assumes everyone on the forums is a 40 year old cismale dead gay alcoholic computer toucher like themselves

I mean, surely it's this, right?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E0ot9iJm_k

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Not on the android app

I get where you're coming from, and hopefully a breather will be good.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

some plague rats posted:

I'm trans you loving idiot, and you're acting like such a total dipshit that I'm embarrassed by proxy. Feel free to never come back here, no one will mind

lmfao you're trans and you still default to calling people "he"

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Crustashio posted:

been posting on this dumb site for 20 years and i've never clicked a profile, lmao
or washed ur rear end but maybe neither is a bad idea 🤷🏻‍♀️

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This is the first google search result for 'meme'.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
If cheese was as melty as the meltdown in this thread I'd eat all the styles!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Gonna be real here, you're coming across as intensely thin-skinned and self-centered for someone who jumped into this conversation to dunk on a guy. Grow the gently caress up.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Great. Thanks to that meltdown AHS's idiotic stance of "forks aren't pointy" wins by disqualification.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

:yikeseroo:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The skin tones don't match, 6/10.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Hell of a goddamn meltdown :nfpa:

Lmfao you think most people use apple products

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lmfao you're trans and you still default to calling people "he"

Two questions: one where did I ever refer to you as 'he' and two where are you seeing this profile link exactly????

What am I missing?

e: also I don't give a poo poo about the first question but I would like an answer to the second

some plague rats has a new favorite as of 03:14 on May 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret