Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

some plague rats posted:

Two questions: one where did I ever refer to you as 'he' and two where are you seeing this profile link exactly????

What am I missing?

You didn't but wuffles did but wasn't even given the slightest chance to correct the mistake or apologize before she flew off the handle about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Hey sometimes people have a rough day and real life bullshit makes you a lil more sensitive on the forums. This is true for me, a cismale dead het alcoholic computer toucher and I'm sure is far worse for anyone who actually faces persecution and discrimination based on their identity. As much fun as it is to re-enact our favorite 2008 Helldump pile on and post awesome owns let's back off Sneeze for a bit.

Here's some 2008 era content:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Hyperlynx posted:

I mean, surely it's this, right?

Yes. I've been a girl on the internet since the 90s, and everybody assumes you're a dude. If you have a feminine username or avatar some might take the hint -- but then they might send dick pics so it's not really worth it. I was still hearing super original "there are no girls on the internet" jokes last time I was in in MMOs 5 years ago. Certainly less than 10 years ago getting on voice coms was dicey as the dudes might or might not freak out at hearing a girl voice.

Maybe ladies on the internet last century should have made more of an effort to be visible to make things easier on ladies today. :shrug: But being assumed to be male seemed pretty benign, while being tits out was inviting active misogyny from the lunatic fringe.

Facebook Aunt has a new favorite as of 03:19 on May 21, 2021

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

space uncle posted:

Hey sometimes people have a rough day and real life bullshit makes you a lil more sensitive on the forums. This is true for me, a cismale dead het alcoholic computer toucher and I'm sure is far worse for anyone who actually faces persecution and discrimination based on their identity. As much fun as it is to re-enact our favorite 2008 Helldump pile on and post awesome owns let's back off Sneeze for a bit.
Agreed.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yes. I've been a girl on the internet since the 90s, and everybody assumes you're a dude. If you have a feminine username or avatar some might take the hint -- but then they might send dick pics so it's not really worth it. I was still hearing super original "there are no girls on the internet" jokes last time I was in in MMOs 5 years ago. Certainly less than 10 years ago getting on voice coms was dicey as the dudes might or might not freak out at hearing a girl voice.

Maybe ladies on the internet should have made more of an effort to be visible to make things easier on ladies today. :shrug: But being assumed to be male seemed pretty benign, while being tits out was inviting active misogyny from the lunatic fringe.

Been considering photoshopping a pink bow onto my skelly av to see if people get it but I then I remember all of this, and also that I don't have photoshop

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

lmfao you're trans and you still default to calling people "he"

For someone who requested a ban you sure do keep posting.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

space uncle posted:

Hey sometimes people have a rough day and real life bullshit makes you a lil more sensitive on the forums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfCJXz0iLNc

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

Do they make one that plays the Scott Steiner math equation? Cause if so...

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Mind your spines, friends

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Retrowave Joe posted:

i'm sure some site will sell you that greeting card, and what you do with it is your business.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Retrowave Joe posted:

Is this so you have an excuse to stop for three minutes after each thrust

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

some plague rats posted:

Been considering photoshopping a pink bow onto my skelly av to see if people get it but I then I remember all of this, and also that I don't have photoshop

I mean the icons are pretty small on the apps so it might get missed.

For the most part I try and use gender neutral stuff but every so often I'll forget and miss something.

Like I said I don't think what was said was intentional in any way but they never got a chance to apologize so :shrug:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-10ewA5pZsg

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
I'm not even intending to make fun of the poster in question when I say I can't imagine surviving on this forum for ten years and having the absolute nothingbomb of the last few pages be your breaking point.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

some plague rats posted:

Two questions: one where did I ever refer to you as 'he' and two where are you seeing this profile link exactly????

I apologize. I was referring to

wuffles posted:

Keep in mind you’re responding to the goon that had to be explicitly told to dry his rear end.

and that was not you. I was wrong and I should not have held you accountable for another poster's post.

And I checked both the Apple and Android Awful apps, and saw a Profile link in both, but my Android device has died and I can't provide a screenshot so I will back off on that claim.

I am still angry and upset, but these are my issues. I'm sorry that I put them on your shoulders.

And I have still asked for a 30 and a perma. I am not comfortable here, but that's nobody's fault but mine, and I need to come to grips with the issues I'm dealing with before I return.

You're right that I'm not well in the head, and that some of my earlier posts aren't well-balanced. Honestly, I haven't been well in the head for years. When I've been through therapy and medication, I might make it back here. Until then, happy memeing.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Well good luck to you and hopefully you can sort things out and come back and post more funny memes with us.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
But for real, lay off sneeze.

Let's get back to how I'm right about the difference between sharpness and the scientific concept of hardness.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I am being completely sincere here when I say that rather than asking for a ban or a perma (which is not deserved or warranted) that the best option is to just cold turkey walk away and let the thread and yourself move on

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I'm not even intending to make fun of the poster in question when I say I can't imagine surviving on this forum for ten years and having the absolute nothingbomb of the last few pages be your breaking point.
Nah it's well-known that when you hit the breaking point, it doesn't really matter what it is that sets it off. Sucks, but that's how we're wired.

Heath posted:

I am being completely sincere here when I say that rather than asking for a ban or a perma (which is not deserved or warranted) that the best option is to just cold turkey walk away and let the thread and yourself move on
Facts.

You're right that I'm not well in the head, and that some of my earlier posts aren't well-balanced. Honestly, I haven't been well in the head for years. When I've been through therapy and medication, I might make it back here. Until then, happy memeing.
Stay safe sneezy bread.

Content:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

and that was not you. I was wrong and I should not have held you accountable for another poster's post.

And I checked both the Apple and Android Awful apps, and saw a Profile link in both, but my Android device has died and I can't provide a screenshot so I will back off on that claim.

I am still angry and upset, but these are my issues. I'm sorry that I put them on your shoulders.

And I have still asked for a 30 and a perma. I am not comfortable here, but that's nobody's fault but mine, and I need to come to grips with the issues I'm dealing with before I return.

I wish you the best of luck. poo poo's rough but you seem to have bounced back a bit already.

Take care.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

But for real, lay off sneeze.

Let's get back to how I'm right about the difference between sharpness and the scientific concept of hardness.

You don't compare sharpness and hardness dude, that's hella dumb. Sharp vs. dull. Soft vs. Hard.

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

some plague rats posted:

Is this so you have an excuse to stop for three minutes after each thrust

Im trying to mind my spine

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Okay look, real talk: you're wrong, you're stupid, and if you keep pushing this point, I will have you arrested and beaten in the kidneys with heavy gloves.

e: sneeze we're all good. Come back soon.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Please don't take the perma or apologize, lots of folks here want you to stick around and hang out with us. Sometimes poo poo happens and people act like assholes, but overall, I think SA is a much more inclusive place than the average.

Here's a trans macro sorry it's outdated already:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

some plague rats posted:

Okay look, real talk: you're wrong, you're stupid, and if you keep pushing this point, I will have you arrested and beaten in the kidneys with heavy gloves.
who r u the fork police

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

who r u the fork police

Yes. I am. Get on the floor hands where I can see em. Where do you keep your cutlery

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Format could use work but I'm exhausted and kinda tipsy. gently caress it.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

some plague rats posted:

Yes. I am. Get on the floor hands where I can see em. Where do you keep your cutlery
up your rear end, pig

23 SKIDOOOOOO

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Facebook Aunt posted:

You don't compare sharpness and hardness dude, that's hella dumb. Sharp vs. dull. Soft vs. Hard.

Which was my point.

An object isn't sharp if it can simply pierce SOMETHING. A spherical ball bearing can pierce bread. That doesn't mean it's sharp.

That's what HARDNESS is. An object acting against another object and pushing through it defines hardness.

A fork is a blunt object with enough hardness that with sufficient force it can pierce something. Those squared off, flat tines are not sharp, they are not cutting instruments, I'm right, science wins again, you can all go to hell.

<:mad:>

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
loving lmao

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I will draw a bow, tits, eyelashes, or any other cartoon "this is a girl" signifier on any (non animated) avatar that needs them

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Also, Trump eats pizza with a fork

Chicago deep dish is eaten with a fork

If you eat Chicago deep dish

Then you use a fork

And if you consider Chicago deep dish to be pizza

Then you eat pizza with a fork

Which makes you like Trump

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Here's a LifeHack for you:

Eating hot wings and getting buffalo sauce all over your delicate, chaste little fingers? Simply wear a pair of nitrile gloves and remove them when you're finished eating.

You're welcome. :grin:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Its only a Chicago Deep dish pizza if its from the rear end in a top hat region of Chicago

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Keep the gloves on when you jerk off and try to cum before the pain sets in

It's like autoerotic asphyxiation but without people laughing at your corpse

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

It's smooth sharks all over again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Hihohe posted:

Its only a Chicago Deep dish pizza if its from the rear end in a top hat region of Chicago