Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Small Scarlet Nexus demo update, Didn't know there was much of a difference between the boy and girl characters and the girl uses cool psychic knives and seems cooler overall than the boy. That is all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Nocturnes hd remaster has some interesting voice direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5WNJu84FXY

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Pharohman777 posted:

I've never in my entire existence felt more justified in my no voice acting stance

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Pharohman777 posted:

why do i feel like he wants me to snap into a slim jim

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Psychic Knives are my favorite kind of knife

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pharohman777 posted:

Suddenly Im way more interested in this

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

mutata posted:

Sorry, my response was indeed overwrought, but I wasn't trying to be clever with my original comment either. I don't think it really warranted being called out in such a rude way as if I was being some kind of idiot for expressing my opinion in a conversation of opinions on a general topic thread. So yeah, sorry, but also sheesh.

My original response was not intended to make you feel bad and was flippant. I apologize that I communicated poorly and you misunderstood my intent. Peace.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

COMING DOWN FROM THE TOP ROPE TO CAST MARAKUNDA, AND WHEN YOUR DEFENSE IS DOWN YOU BEST PRAY I DON'T HIT YOU WITH MY RAMPAGE, BROTHER

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
motherfucker tfw u late night impulse buy something on PS4 and the network decides that's the perfect time to do that thing where instead of the normal 40 minutes to download your 30 gig game, it's gonna take 3 cocking hours and the pause/ resume trick isn't working and you're starting to run out of Guiness aaaaaaaaaa

Perhaps I'll just listen to sinead o'connors first album on repeat while I shoot people in apex

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Pharohman777 posted:

Ah i thought it was a funny joke at first, but then the video showed the entirety of the actual fight so now I’m thinking it’s not a joke

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
well what do y'all think the skeleton biker should sound like??

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I like the lady who only does the zelda great faerie laugh

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Khanstant posted:

well what do y'all think the skeleton biker should sound like??

Completely loving silent like YHVH intended

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Just imagine how good (bad) Matador is

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What Ah’ve Been Playing this past week

Soooo much fuckin Total War Warhammer 2, I might be a Warhammer lore expert now just from this one game
For The King, co-op turn-based roguelike rpg, it’s good clean fun

That’s it. Very unusual for me to be juggling less than five games at once

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Gaius Marius posted:

Completely loving silent like YHVH intended

the dark gods i follow teach us that skeletons make light hissing and bone-rattling type noises

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Just imagine how good (bad) Matador is

The matador va is happily munching on the scenery and channeling some skeletor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD36X0fSY3c

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

It feels like looking at a deepmind image, everything is just wrong, and the more you look the worse it gets

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Pharohman777 posted:

my voice for matador will always be luisfe

you never forget your first

N-N-N-NINE BREAKER
Jul 12, 2014

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Barudak posted:

Suddenly Im way more interested in this

Same, deliberately corny/cheesy VO for throwaway mid bosses owns if.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Procrastine posted:

art? more like

fart

what is fart

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

We've been asking that question for centuries, really

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
Shadow of Mordor is good. It is cool and fun being a weird ghost man. Also, more games should feature teleportation, it's a super cool power.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

The telefrag is criminally underutilized as a gameplay mechanic.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I remember teleporting being one of the big showoff abilities in the Bioshock gameplay trailer and then it was never in the base game and apparently the reason was they just couldn't get it to not be a buggy mess. Imagine most games probably have a similar issue if they've tried a teleport mechanic where the QA people just absolutely tear holes in the game and they decide its not worth fixing and just remove it

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

The bugginess of having two in-game objects spawn directly on top of each other is why telefragging was invented. A simple yet elegant solution to a longstanding logistical problem.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Pharohman777 posted:

Pharohman777 posted:

Why do the skeletons want to kill people who have menorahs? Why are they so anti-semitic?

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

The United States posted:

Why do the skeletons want to kill people who have menorahs? Why are they so anti-semitic?

"Face me now, God, for I have come to kill you"

"You're going to kill me, the God of the Jewish faith? That's pretty anti-semitic of you"

"Oh, no I didn't mean it like, it's just, you know"

"Uh-huh, suuuuuuure"

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Thinking about that mission objective I got in an unspecified Japanese game I played earlier this year lol

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

ah yes, that thing with the stuff

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
My Besties, G and JC, and I have been playing Barotrauma together and it is a pretty great little multiplayer game.

We currently have a souped up sub. JC is the captain/pilot. G is the engineer/engine maintenance wizard and I am supposed to be the medic.

However, the other evening JC and G hit me with stun batons until my character went unconscious. JC then handcuffed me and G dragged my body to the ballast tanks, where G then proceeded to dump me in there and weld the door shut. All the while we laughed at the absurdity. They left me down there for a while, getting hurt by things and saying they wished there was a medic to help them. :D

Cheeky buggers. It was pretty funny. Half the fun of these games is terrorising your friends in the middle, despite it leading to mission failures. This is why the multiplayer Mario games are so much fun. Nuisance gaming friendships :D

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

hmmm... what should i play once i finish all the requests, of poke snap (besides the one thats broken and needs a patch)....

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

You could take more photos, in Umurangi Generation

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

VideoGames posted:

My Besties, G and JC, and I have been playing Barotrauma together and it is a pretty great little multiplayer game.

With the posts before this one, I could only read it as you playing with your best friends God and Jesus Christ

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ymgve posted:

With the posts before this one, I could only read it as you playing with your best friends God and Jesus Christ

Their in game actions are very old testament! :D

At one point JC was piloting the sub and asked what would happen if we went top speed, so he did and the sub smashed into the wall, broke every glass window and the instant flooding of deep sea water caused us all to die from crushing water pressure.

Except JC who was wearing a diving suit.

It is very much a fun little multiplayer game.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Did anybody get Rtype Final 2? It seems like a pretty cool shmup but Im curious if the demo is indicative

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
The thread was doomed as soon as Stux stopped posting.

The balance is broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal