Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

tokin opposition posted:

Xtal is a class S troll who's farming this thread for responses like farmer brown over here, cow says moo motherfuckers

big talk from a rereg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Josh Christ posted:

Making my way down town, driving fast, three podcasts, and I'm so gay dun nuh nuhnuh nuhnuh

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Josh Christ posted:

Making my way down town, driving fast, three podcasts, and I'm so gay dun nuh nuhnuh nuhnuh

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

grieving for Gandalf posted:

how are you a canadian felon

Vehemently anti-government and pro-Bitcoin, the possibilities are endless

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

as a true irish catholic I only eat Mac Donald’s filet o fish or “fish delight” as it is more commonly referred to

ive never heard it called that

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

scary ghost dog posted:

ive never heard it called that

It's an Albany expression

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it's called a McFish

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Josh Christ posted:

lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Josh Christ posted:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

xtal posted:

#1 here. Same with The Wire. :colbert:

what are some better podcasts you suggest?

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Josh Christ posted:

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Duh nuh nuh nuhnuhnuh

And im xtal

Duh nuh nuh nuhnuhnuh

And my dicks small

Duh nuh nuh nuhnuhnuh

So I do podcasts, but I won't post, them in the thread, my brain is smooth, inside my head, cause you know I've got some real bad takes if you could just hear them

Tonight

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I had to do something I was making my girlfriend insane banging on my desk and going duh nuh nuh nuhnuhnuh

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

big talk from a rereg

I went on internet safari to find myself. Now I'm as smart as a redditer, as tasteful as a 4channer, and as funny as a fark poster.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

hey xtal, you should just try listening to trueanon. it's really good. maybe you'll like it

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
my time stories latest is about 24 and felixcalled it a slog
wtf

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Honest Thief posted:

wtf

it seemed incredibly tedious to have a goddamn ticking clock on screen the entire show, i never touched it

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

i say swears online posted:

it seemed incredibly tedious to have a goddamn ticking clock on screen the entire show, i never touched it

jack bauer tazers some dudes nuts

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Honest Thief posted:

wtf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccWAj5mkJnE

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

tokin opposition posted:

I went on internet safari to find myself. Now I'm as smart as a redditer, as tasteful as a 4channer, and as funny as a fark poster.

sup felix

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Honest Thief posted:

wtf

can you imagine watching something like the Iliad with a 24-hour clock, the entire Trojan War? well, this is what the Greek playwrights want you to believe:

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
I fully expect i'd be attacked by a mountain lion if i ever go to the US

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
najm al-mullen, peace be upon you brother

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Honest Thief posted:

wtf
Felix is Right.

I watched 24 live as it aired between like seasons 2 and 5 or 6. I could not imagine watching it fresh or re-watching it at all. for every 1 minute or something good and ridiculous, there's like 60 minutes of chloe trying to bang the fat dude or wandering around in forests

It's largely part of the god-awful America television culture-de-jour of the late 90s to mid 2000s of 24-episodes a season and they always just end up being pretty sloggy. I'm glad we've come down to like 8-12 episode seasons as a normal thing again.

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Honest Thief posted:

jack bauer tazers some dudes nuts

It's his nipples he rips the cord out of a lamp and zaps his girlfriends ex husband in the nipples

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

Felix is Right.

I watched 24 live as it aired between like seasons 2 and 5 or 6. I could not imagine watching it fresh or re-watching it at all. for every 1 minute or something good and ridiculous, there's like 60 minutes of chloe trying to bang the fat dude or wandering around in forests

It's largely part of the god-awful America television culture-de-jour of the late 90s to mid 2000s of 24-episodes a season and they always just end up being pretty sloggy. I'm glad we've come down to like 8-12 episode seasons as a normal thing again.

Season 4 is kind of buck wild with the sleeper cell Muslim terrorist family being activated by HABIB MARWAN and killing the sons blonde girlfriend because she got too close

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
season 3 had the guy who played the mummy as the super terrorist who could pretty much teleport miles scene to scene

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

im with him, heavy sleeper solidarity ftw

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/GarbageApe/status/1395820641337622528

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

tokin opposition posted:

galaxy brain meme where it keeps getting smoother

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Josh Christ posted:

Season 4 is kind of buck wild with the sleeper cell Muslim terrorist family being activated by HABIB MARWAN and killing the sons blonde girlfriend because she got too close

BEH-RUSE

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

BEH-RUSE

I just watched all of the expanse with my girlfriends and I can hear her voice saying it and I hate it

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

sounds like bob garfield got the boot from wnyc for being too spicy in office meetings. rip liberal grandpa, another podcast probably bites the dust. guess we'll see how brooke carries it on

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1395807106364760070?s=20
very weird quote tweets to this calling felix an antisemite and acting as if the Dancing Israelis thing never happened and is merely a "Nazi conspiracy meme"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Oneiros posted:

sounds like bob garfield got the boot from wnyc for being too spicy in office meetings. rip liberal grandpa, another podcast probably bites the dust. guess we'll see how brooke carries it on

oh fuuuuck nooooo bob and brooke were the only critical thinkers left on the network

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i listened to the recent chapo 5/20 i think black wolf feed or w/e and it was cool. first time ive rly enjoyed chapo in a long time.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
just after virgil left... i am vindicated

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Yeah, it was a fantastic episode. Best in a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Oneiros posted:

yea man i saw that. i actually turned on otm first today but turned it off after listening to brooke talk about bob getting canned. she goes "well onto the show" so i just turned it off lol. guess im a chud or whatever. im curious to learn more about this. they said its kuz he was a bully or something and i rolled by eyes but then again maybe he was chokeslamming interns and poo poo idk. pretty juicy and i want to read more if anyone has a good source. npr suxors lol