Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Ok now thathe autobanned ypu definitely shouldnth ave closed it. Die :blastu:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Ok now thathe autobanned ypu definitely shouldnth ave closed it. Die :blastu:

now we're just going to have to goldmine the other thread too

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

at some point they're going to have to give us our own goldmine, and then another goldmine inside of that one for goldmining especially good goldmined threads.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bicyclops posted:

at some point they're going to have to give us our own goldmine, and then another goldmine inside of that one for goldmining especially good goldmined threads.

ive asked for years for an IZ goldmine, hell we literally have enough for an entire goldmine itself at this point

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
they wouldn't which is why we have this thread to begin with

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bicyclops posted:

careful this is how we ended up with like 10 threads in the hidden ycs goldmine

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i think our threads should stay in the general goldmine as a show of dominance

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

yeah i get that, it just sucks searching for them

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

ive asked for years for an IZ goldmine, hell we literally have enough for an entire goldmine itself at this point

i regret standing against the idea at the time cause recently i tried to search for specific iz threads in there and it was among 50000 "what is mickey mouse angry at bernie about??? [photoshop]" gbs threads,. gomene

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ArfJason posted:

i regret standing against the idea at the time cause recently i tried to search for specific iz threads in there and it was among 50000 "what is mickey mouse angry at bernie about??? [photoshop]" gbs threads,. gomene

100% this

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
"oh my god why isnt there an imp zone specific goldmine already, what kind of loving loser would be opposed to that" -me a month ago

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
we can only goldmine this thread when we have an iz goldmine

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I got brutally flamed, even by my IZ friends, for suggesting the Imp Zone goldmine in QCS years ago

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

the entire imp zone is a goldmine

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

net cafe scandal posted:

I got brutally flamed, even by my IZ friends, for suggesting the Imp Zone goldmine in QCS years ago

they know not what they did

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

the entire imp zone is a goldmine

"You can't fool me, young man," said the old woman. "Still laughing about the dinosaur - all the way down!"

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The goldmine behind the waterfall.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ArfJason posted:

all imp zone goldmine threads should have a special tag to let people know its actually good content

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

all imp zone goldmine threads should have a special tag to let people know its actually good content

We should have had a goldmine above the regular forums goldmine years ago. This entire website is a mostly useless appendage to the Imp Zone.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

net cafe scandal posted:

We should have had a goldmine above the regular forums goldmine years ago. This entire website is a mostly useless appendage to the Imp Zone.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The imp zone greates hits collections

The imo zone platinum

On the tins again tonight lads

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Pimp Zone

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

an imp zone goldmine should be created in the op's honor, permabanned for loving the xbox too much, a position time has proved correct

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

elf help book posted:

an imp zone goldmine should be created in the op's honor, permabanned for loving the xbox too much, a position time has proved correct

[hans moleman voice] I was saying Xbox stays winning

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Those sound like some funny rear end threads.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

:hmmyes:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Whatever happened to that guy... *winks at camera knowingly*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Whatever happened to that guy... *winks at camera knowingly*

freed from the duties of posting, he went on to design the xbox series x

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014