Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bump.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Whats up IZers, ive been gaming for coming up on three decades and i dont plan on stopping any time soon. rpgs, shooters, tb and rts, action adventure games, platformers, multiplayer games, you name it i love it. i like laughing my rear end off at funny posts, playing hacks and mods for rpgs i last played 20 years ago, and 2b's rear end.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Chillgamesh posted:

Whats up IZers, ive been gaming for coming up on three decades and i dont plan on stopping any time soon. rpgs, shooters, tb and rts, action adventure games, platformers, multiplayer games, you name it i love it. i like laughing my rear end off at funny posts, playing hacks and mods for rpgs i last played 20 years ago, and 2b's rear end.

Lose the gang tags and you're in.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

yup. i can get rid of the gang tags for this guy too if they post in the peace thread

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Also bump

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

I was 13 the very first time I stayed up all night, cheesing up the HP bar by tediously fighting the same monsters in Legends of Oasis for the Sega Saturn. Of course after I get home from church the next morning I found out I had forgotten to use the save point losing all my progress.

I had even bought the extra Saturn memory pack for this game not understanding how small save files were (the Saturn had internal storage which I never filled because hardly any stores in my area sold or rented Saturn games).

This leads to my next all night save game fiasco.

Eventually I traded away the Saturn and got a PlayStation. A friend stayed the night and we rented Resident Evil not really understanding it wasn’t an action/shooter type of game and you needed to manage your save progress.

Our second night playing we took the console over to my friends, dragged his beige box family PC/CRT into the living room so we could use the internet to look at a guide while we played.

We did this because I didn’t have a memory card for my PlayStation, because the few games I had or rented didn’t seem to need it. So I couldn’t save using the typewriter.

The first hunter you run into on the way back from the guard house decapitated us prompting my friend to open the PlayStation and frisbee the game disc into the wall shattering it, so both our parents had to split the bill at rental store to replace it.

Although none of these instances top my all time gaming shame of trading away Super Mario Bros. 2 to my babysitter for Friday the 13th on NES.

I also have about 12k hours on Steam for Fire Pro Wrestling and hope Imp Zone brings back the YCS Fire Pro invitational so I can see more fusion mash ups ala Hohn Hena and Julk Cogan.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

This...

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Budget Dracula posted:

I also have about 12k hours on Steam for Fire Pro Wrestling and hope Imp Zone brings back the YCS Fire Pro invitational so I can see more fusion mash ups ala Hohn Hena and Julk Cogan.

I only read this part. You’re in.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Bump

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Bump

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Bump

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

6 slot

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Budget Dracula posted:

I was 13 the very first time I stayed up all night, cheesing up the HP bar by tediously fighting the same monsters in Legends of Oasis for the Sega Saturn. Of course after I get home from church the next morning I found out I had forgotten to use the save point losing all my progress.

I had even bought the extra Saturn memory pack for this game not understanding how small save files were (the Saturn had internal storage which I never filled because hardly any stores in my area sold or rented Saturn games).

Eventually I traded away the Saturn and got a PlayStation. A friend stayed the night and we rented Resident Evil not really understanding it wasn’t an action/shooter type of game and you needed to manage your save progress.

Our second night playing we took the console over to my friends, dragged his beige box family PC/CRT into the living room so we could use the internet to look at a guide while we played.

We did this because I didn’t have a memory card for my PlayStation, because the few games I had or rented didn’t seem to need it. So I couldn’t save using the typewriter.

The first hunter you run into on the way back from the guard house decapitated us prompting my friend to open the PlayStation and frisbee the game disc into the wall shattering it, so both our parents had to split the bill at rental store to replace it.

Although none of these instances top my all time gaming shame of trading away Super Mario Bros. 2 to my babysitter for Friday the 13th on NES.

Cut down a bit on this thing where you space out every sentence you write, and you have my vote.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Bump

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Cut down a bit on this thing where you space out every sentence you write, and you have my vote.

yeah definitely ditch the line breaks and honestly a little less words in general would go a long way

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

pog boyfriend posted:

yup. i can get rid of the gang tags for this guy too if they post in the peace thread

whats peace thread?

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
bump

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

Ty imps, my grandma is smiling down on me from heaven having redeemed myself for the time I only brought her back $30 after giving me a $100 bill to finally buy a memory card I bought bushido blade as well and guilty tossed the receipt away

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
bump

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bump

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

thank you

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

thank you

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Budget Dracula posted:

Ty imps, my grandma is smiling down on me from heaven having redeemed myself for the time I only brought her back $30 after giving me a $100 bill to finally buy a memory card I bought bushido blade as well and guilty tossed the receipt away

honestly you shoudn't steal from grandma.... but....Bushido Blade owns

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Budget Dracula posted:

im not reading all this but fire pro wrestling caught my eye. less words please! no spacing

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Budget Dracula posted:

Who’s your favorite wrestler?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Bump

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bump. Any late night tryouts?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bump

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Seven pages of tryouts already, holy poo poo. Just realized.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
bump, just wanna make sure if there are anyt good games posters out there.... they see this...w e a re here to help

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
bump... for as long as it takes

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Gonna have the wife bumping this for a while. See you guys in 8 hours.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bump