Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

wuffles posted:

I wish I didn’t get the jar memes. All of them.

Based on the stupid argument, we're apparently the only ones who got the joke. :smith::hf::smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Kheldarn posted:

Based on the stupid argument, we're apparently the only ones who got the joke. :smith::hf::smith:

Or some of us want to forget about it

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

How is that guy thirty-one? :psyduck:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Platystemon posted:

Money

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

Sorry, I forgot people get weirdly angry when they don't understand color theory correctly.

People on these forums get upset over the weirdest things. I guess I really shouldn’t be surprised anymore.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

He looks exactly 31 to me. Like the platonic ideal of early 30's dude.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I would have thought 40

but also

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Kheldarn posted:

Ah drat, did I forget to post the "I understood that reference" gif under everything I understood, again?

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Zil posted:

Or some of us want to forget about it

I've changed my mind. Is it too late to talk about pulling broken glass out of a bloody rear end in a top hat instead of a philosophical argument about whether color is the light that reaches your eye vs the thing they bounce off of?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Platystemon posted:

I'm more concerned about "skin salesman" tbh

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Bismuth posted:

I would have thought 40

but also

Blood Nightmaster
Sep 6, 2011

“また遊んであげるわ!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w_cm26Mbes

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Turn on your monitor.

He looks bad for that age.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

Sorry, I forgot people get weirdly angry when they don't understand color theory correctly.

Edit: You have to discuss the color of light and pigment separately, because you can't assume it's always white light hitting an object. That's why, when red light hits a white object and you see it as red, you can't call the object red, even though that's the color of light returning to your eye. That's what you're trying to do when you say it only matters the colors present in the light. It's correct to say white pigments have no color because they will interact with all colors of light the same way, and will always be devoid of any color to absorb light with.

I think the reason people get so upset is because learning this stuff feels like an attack on their understanding of basic things. If you never have a reason to dig deeper into colors the basic, accurate, theory of colors and light feels complete and sound. It has implications that everything you think is simple and understood completely really isn't which is deeply unsettling if you aren't prepared for it

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Platystemon posted:

Turn on your monitor.

He looks bad for that age.

Good teeth, nice skin, no wrinkles except for the expected smile lines / crow's feet, hairline receding but not ridiculous.

He has features that reflects his age normally and the complexion of someone slightly younger.

You should examine your standards of male beauty

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Finally, my year of rest and relaxation

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
no one is saying he looks 'bad'. He definitely looks older than his age though. Looks early forties. I mean I should hope his teeth look ok at 31.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Phil Hartman was too loving good

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Regarde Aduck posted:

no one is saying he looks 'bad'. He definitely looks older than his age though. Looks early forties. I mean I should hope his teeth look ok at 31.

He could be lying on his profile. A guy in his 40s who doesn't want to date women in their 40s could lie about their age to pursue younger women without seeming creepy.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

it is really weird to learn that someone you know is going on the bachelorette from the meme thread, and also he looks exactly early 30's why are you all strange like this

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

He definitely looks older than the average 31 year old. I'd go with 36-37. Maybe he was one of those kids who looked like a grown rear end man in high school.

It might just be that he looks like a cartoon drawing of a Handsome Man, though

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
This was less awkward before his friend showed up in the thread, but I want to say that he doesn’t look decrepit, just aged.

“Bad” was a value judgement, and the Post regrets the error.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

:negative:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ayyy skin salesman, gimme some skin

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA64j7nfRQk

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Understandable since a bidet is an essential part of making chicago deep dish

but i dont even wipe my rear end!

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
The guy looks older because he has a really strong chin and sharp features, which makes his laugh lines look especially pronounced. If you look at just the upper half of his face, he easily looks early 30s.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Goons are mad because he's 5-15 years younger than them.

Including me.

:negative:

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

New hostas will sprout, just trim those leaves with rot.

Green new leaves will bud in time, but if leaves don't come you've got an option:

Vines

Vines

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

This is incredibly specific but also speaks to me

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Forgot "latest season of the Simpsons".

How!
Oct 29, 2009

I work on that show and that’s loving real.

I love my job but god drat I am destroying civilization

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I mean, they're trying to get memes and free publicity about it right? Like there's no way they didn't know what they were teeing themselves up for with those promo pics?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

How! posted:

I would like to know more, please.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

How! posted:

Please suggest bachelors with sillier names, like Duke Webelos. They can be hotter to make up for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎