Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Gay man, ahhhhhhh, fighter of the straight man

Whoever wins gets to gently caress the other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
anyway grandia means great day in spanish.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
in mass effect 1 you visit a blue lady who says a bunch of new age gobbledygook and if you reply "thanks I guess" she sucks your dick against your will
I was doing a gay man run and this completely ruined it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

witcher 3 with the brother tonight. we've cleared most of the sidequests besides horse racing at this point and he hates those so we'll probably skip 'em.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

SaGa Frontier Remastered. Beat every scenario and I know I missed a ton of stuff

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

herculon posted:

SaGa Frontier Remastered. Beat every scenario and I know I missed a ton of stuff

Good work.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cubone posted:

in mass effect 1 you visit a blue lady who says a bunch of new age gobbledygook and if you reply "thanks I guess" she sucks your dick against your will
I was doing a gay man run and this completely ruined it

mass effect is a sex simulator. you knew what you were getting into

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Shantae and the Seven Sirens

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I only ever played ME2 and I took the bald girls side in an arguemnt against the hot evil babe I was at full sex score with and she Never forgave me despite her being wrong even when I did a tonne of missions to finally repair the rep. Then when the sex scene was supposed to happen he just pawed at a picture of the blue bird I clicked that I rode in the last game when setting up my shepherd without a previous save

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Mass Effect 1 Legendary Edition. Paragon, most side quests done (you don't get a point of no return warning and I blundered past it before finishing a single quest). I had a good time with it, the QOL changes to gameplay made a world of difference. It's cool that the two moralities are tracked separately instead of on a binary scale so you have more flexibility shaping your character's personality than in a lot of games with morality systems, I maxed out paragon but still got enough renegade points to unlock dialogue options for both paths. The story was pretty standard space opera stuff but there were some cool moments along the way. I'm looking forward to continuing in the series.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Picross S6 all normal and mega puzzles. I don’t like the color or clip ones as much so i’m not sure i’ll do those. i might do the large “extra” puzzles though

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
What you got against the clip puzzles my dude?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i don’t know they seem interminable in a way the normal pages of puzzles are not. and the way they only cover arbitrary parts of the whole picture makes it pretty unsatisfying to complete. piczle cross adventure made large pictures out of multiple puzzles without arbitrary gaps so i don’t know why they don’t do that...

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
Blasphemous - if its not fromsoft and the story is told souls like through hazy dialog and item descriptions odds are im not going to care as im kinda sick of that way of story telling. gameplay was alright and i had fun exploring the map but I'm not going to go around and do the steps for the True Ending, I'll just watch a corny lore video on youtube. its fine.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I beat Huntdown which is a pretty good 2d sidescroller shooter indie trrasure. Instead of playing like contra with 8 way shooting you can only shoot forward and backward so it's more like the old crappy Robocop arcade games. Theres also a cover system thats like the ancient blizzard game blackthorne where u can hide in the shadows. All the weapons feel good to use they drop conatantly and your default weapons still pack a punch so ots not pure misery like dying in contra or w/e. If you liked and played what im going to offically call "Demoniis X shooters" like valfaris and hard corps youll like this. 69/420

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I also beat ぼくのなつやすみ on psx by catchong bugs and fiah and barging into strangers homes. Incredible

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

1. Half-Life Normal mode, “Good” ending, 40 separate save files on Xen

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

100 Games in 2021 Completion Percentage: 1%

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just realised ive never stayed on the train, what happens? Lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
g-man says it seems we wont be working together... no regrets mr freeman and teleports you without weapons to a room full of grunts credits roll

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
theres a cut line where he says you comitted your own personal holocaust which is still in the gamefiles

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

g-man says it seems we wont be working together... no regrets mr freeman and teleports you without weapons to a room full of grunts credits roll

turns out after all these years the hacks at valve just made a doom clone

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
A doomlite

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

The sora section is too long, but it's not by much. Getting cards, learning which sleights are good, and putting together a sick deck is a lot of fun, but the riku section is a pile that gets rid of all that, and should have just been two floors put in between the sora sections.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
in re:chain of memories i think simplifying the game for riku actually improves it a lot

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Oh yeah and Jiminy's journal isn't called that for Riku, because Jiminy isn't with him.

instead it's the "D Report"

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

i just realised ive never stayed on the train, what happens? Lol

this robot named claptrap sings a song called still alive. mfin epic

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

This.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

ive play portal every october 10 and have been to 12 halloween parties and had 5 trips to beta bar dressed as a companion cube so i know for a fact this is a lie

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

resident evil village

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the legend of zelda: links awakening (switch)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

resident evil 7: biohazard

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

1. Far Cry
2. Far Cry 2
3. Halo 2 - Legendary Co-op
4. New Super Mario Bros.™ U Deluxe
5. Dying Light - Nighmare, All Side Missions
6. Halo 3 - Legendary Co-Op
7. Persona 5 Strikers
8. Halo ODST - Legendary Co-Op
9. Bravely Default 2 - True Ending
10. Super Mario™ 3D World - Co-Op
11. Code Vein - Good Ending
12. Halo 4 - Legendary Co-Op
13. Outriders
14. Nier Replicant - Ending(s): All Endings
15. It Takes Two
16. Resident Evil Village - Standard, all collectibles, all outhouses, all goats.
17. Mass Effect 1 (Legendary Edition) - Insanity, Renegade Lesbian, All Side Quests
18. Mass Effect 2 (Legendary Edition) - Insanity, Renegade Lesbian, All Side Quests, All Friends Survived.

The story and characters are absolute games-bait but all-in-all I really enjoyed this playthrough. This has a bit of that RE4 quality where even though a lot of it feels dated, the gunplay is solid enough to make it hold up. Not sure if I'll start ME3 right away or if I'll just mess around in Biomutant until Guilty Gear comes out.

fadam fucked around with this message at 17:35 on May 25, 2021

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

17. I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. Got a couple bad ends before figuring out the last part, wicked sick game. i never really understood what the point of lowering the electricity on the Pillars is supposed to do. I accidentally killed a few people and then Ted wound up being the winning survivor which is probably the worst choice imaginable gently caress Ted

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Resident Evil 7
Resident Evil 8
CyberPunk 2077

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

1. Resident Evil 3 Remake
2. Super Mario 3D World/Bowser's Fury
3. Deus Ex
4. Persona 5 Strikers
5. Nier Replicant
6. Resident Evil: Village
7. Mass Effect 1: Legendary Edition - Paragon, romanced Liara, Sentinel

Cool to replay again, kinda funny how jank it is, but it's charming in a way. Really excited to replay 2 next.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
1. Subnautica hardcore mode.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

village was real good. will play again at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

10. Hotline Miami all masks, weapon unlocks and puzzle pieces