Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Mark Wahlburgh looks so completely out of place in that still that it seems photoshopped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Waltzing Along posted:

When I heard Wahlberg/Uncharted I thought he was going to be Nathan.

Sully? Hahahahahah. Too many studio fingers in the pot hosed this poo poo up already.

And Breckin Meyer does look like Drake. A tad tiny, though.

I could see Clooney as Sully. But Marky Mark? LOL.

Yeah can’t believe they would mess up the uh, Uncharted movie lol

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
unchahted

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Spielberg/Lucas make the Indiana Jones franchise
Core Design goes "what if we made an indiana jones game but with a sexy lady"
Naughty Dog goes "what if we made a tomb raider game but with a MAN"
Sony goes "what if we made a movie about this man"

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

is it gonna have them doing insane parkour on sheer cliff faces

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Spielberg/Lucas make the Indiana Jones franchise
Core Design goes "what if we made an indiana jones game but with a sexy lady"
Naughty Dog goes "what if we made a tomb raider game but with a MAN"
Sony goes "what if we made a movie about this man"

Dinosaurs eat man, woman inherits the earth

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I wish to thank, from the very bottom of my heart, all of you who wished myself and Lady VG well. It means a great, great deal and is one of the reasons why I spend so much time on these forums. You are all the very best.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Waltzing Along posted:

I could see Clooney as Sully. But Marky Mark? LOL.

Clooney would be the literal perfect choice yeah

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

VideoGames posted:

You are all the very best.
Hope you're both doing okay, VG.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

VideoGames posted:

I wish to thank, from the very bottom of my heart, all of you who wished myself and Lady VG well. It means a great, great deal and is one of the reasons why I spend so much time on these forums. You are all the very best.

Posting pretty much stopped when you weren't around, so I guess you know how we feel :love:

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
I've been the infamous Left Alive and the gameplay improves slightly when you get an assault rifle (after 2-3 hours) and you don't immediately drop dead in combat.

Also I learned that its somehow possible to press up and down on the d-pad at the same time. That kinda blew my mind.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

VideoGames posted:

Hope you guys are doing alright. Missed you over the weekend, but please take all the time that you need

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Akuma posted:

Hope you're both doing okay, VG.

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Posting pretty much stopped when you weren't around, so I guess you know how we feel :love:

:love:

fridge corn posted:

Hope you guys are doing alright. Missed you over the weekend, but please take all the time that you need

It was a weird weekend, but we both need some diversions and we want to see our lovely catbird tomorrow. :)

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

WaltherFeng posted:

I've been the infamous Left Alive and the gameplay improves slightly when you get an assault rifle (after 2-3 hours) and you don't immediately drop dead in combat.

Also I learned that its somehow possible to press up and down on the d-pad at the same time. That kinda blew my mind.

Congrats on making it further than I did

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019

WaltherFeng posted:

Turns out “Loves the Front Mission franchise but hates the Front Mission gameplay” is a demographic of no one, including the developers.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Hey gang, just wanted to remind everyone that we have a PlayStation goons discord server. Although I only set it up because of the Lowtax poo poo last year, it has ended up being very active and a great compliment to the threads on SA. You can join here: https://discord.gg/9j7ugAb

(posting this in both PS threads so sorry if you see it twice)

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Escobarbarian posted:

Hey gang, just wanted to remind everyone that we have a PlayStation goons discord server. Although I only set it up because of the Lowtax poo poo last year, it has ended up being very active and a great compliment to the threads on SA. You can join here: https://discord.gg/9j7ugAb

ohhh didn't know this existed, cool, thanks

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

VideoGames posted:

whatt uppp

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Escobarbarian posted:

good chats in here

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pulcinella posted:

Turns out “Loves the Front Mission franchise but hates the Front Mission gameplay” is a demographic of no one, including the developers.

It’s funny because they already made a non-Front Mission Front Mission game that nobody liked

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

hey veeg, any chance i could request the

....tags, sometime in the near future?

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bold move to make Sully be more racist

*extremely boston accent* so it’s like indiana jones? that movie where han solo whacks all those chinamen?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Temple of Doom is real hosed up yeah

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

lotsa new goobers throwin weight around in the piss5 thread with trash posts, beanpole maybe need to get 2014 on they rear end and start aggroposting again

thoughts?

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Got my second vaccine ten hours ago and feeling Eh. Gonna have a chill night of New Pokemon Snap and Persona 5 while crossing my fingers that the side effects don't hit me too hard, methinks.

Super late, but condolences and best wishes to our genuinely wonderful mod VideoGames and their loved ones. :)

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
Heres a fun thing I realized after the fact:

Item boxes in Left Alive arent linked. I put my assault rifle in one of those boxes (because I couldnt pick up a shotgun. Shotguns are poo poo, by the way)

There are 3 characters and the story takes you around the city and you never know where the next mission takes place.

They stole an abandoned gameplay mechanic from RE prototype that was considered too cumbersome.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

hey veeg, any chance i could request the

....tags, sometime in the near future?

actually, nvm, gonna keep greenface here

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

[RUMOR] June PS+ games are: Operation Tango (PS5), Star Wars Squadrons (PS4) and Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown (PS4)

https://areajugones.sport.es/videojuegos/filtrados-los-juegos-de-ps-plus-para-junio-de-2021-estos-son-los-titulos-gratuitos-para-ps4-y-ps5/

quote:

They got last month right, a few days before the official announcement, by the way.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Oh dope, I loved Virtua Fighter 5 and hey I'll take Squadrons.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

edit: moved to more appropriate thread

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
But I already own Virtua Fighter by virtue of owning every Yakuza game :mad:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

[RUMOR] June PS+ games are: Operation Tango (PS5), Star Wars Squadrons (PS4) and Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown (PS4)

https://areajugones.sport.es/videojuegos/filtrados-los-juegos-de-ps-plus-para-junio-de-2021-estos-son-los-titulos-gratuitos-para-ps4-y-ps5/

that would be a megaton, the first VF console poo poo in what...almost a decade?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I just bought Squadrons 2 weeks ago so it would make sense for it to be on PS+ now.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Hopper posted:

I just bought Squadrons 2 weeks ago so it would make sense for it to be on PS+ now.

bless u

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Veni is the bigtime harbinger. If he's owned it for anywhere between 2-5 weeks then it will surely hit ps+

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

start aggroposting again

thoughts?

Don’t :cheeky:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Target acquired :roboluv:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

I quite liked your other avatar. Why are you a hulk now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

imma need to hulk out, no shitposter is an island