Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/POTUS/status/1396518791203463175

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Death is one way to resolve hunger. *taps head*

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

the white house graciously donated one of his older mechanical body doubles

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

interestingly, according to the usda

quote:

USDA does not have a measure of hunger or the number of hungry people.

and the term hunger rate doesn't seem to have a meaning on any government site, nor are there any figures later than the numbers from 2019 (which was the lowest it had been ever) at 1 in 9 adults.

So in that case, to drop 43% that means 5% of american adults had to suddenly have gained the ability to buy more food - but since he's talking about a made up statistic its probably (going out on a limb) not true

Vomik has issued a correction as of 01:03 on May 25, 2021

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

Lux Animus posted:

Listen here, Jack

How do I open PDF?

look fat, I am a shadow. The- the uhh, well you know, the true self

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Vomik posted:

interestingly, according to the usda

and the term hunger rate doesn't seem to have a meaning on any government site, nor are there any figures later than the numbers from 2019 (which was the lowest it had been ever) at 1 in 9 adults.

So in that case, to drop 43% that means 5% of american adults had to suddenly have gained the ability to buy more food - but since he's talking about a made up statistic its probably (going out on a limb) not true

That’s the American Rescue Plan at work.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Americans want child poverty and hunger reduced by 50% and not a percentage point more.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

well at least it wasn't a hastily-repurposed hillary clinton statue this time

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Excelzior posted:

well at least it wasn't a hastily-repurposed hillary clinton statue this time

Are you suggesting le cercle operate the museum?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Biden going for a real low energy fake made up statistic trumpism. Sad! Trump would have reduced hunger rates by 97%! Hungerologists come up to me, tears in their eyes saying they've never seen such satiety! The most meal generating policy in history, from the standpoint of caloric value.

Asproigerosis has issued a correction as of 04:10 on May 25, 2021

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

according to the 2019 data i did find, from 2018->2019 the """"""""""""""""""hunger rate"""""""""""""""""""" dropped by 15% - was that the MAGA plan at work?

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

wouldn't even be surprised if, since i'm assuming 2020 was far worse, the big % reduction brought us back to 2019 levels. biden is just bringing us back to the great prosperity under Emperor Trump

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Hey let's go check up on the Joe Biden thread I say to myself....

:yikes:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Nanomashoes posted:

Americans want child poverty and hunger reduced by 50% and not a percentage point more.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/ariehkovler/status/1396198316577280005

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Oh wow, thank you so much Joe Biden. You've done so much for the down trodden.

ButterSkeleton
Jan 19, 2020

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.
loving Joe Biden and his loving money

Joe!!

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://twitter.com/stevo2346/status/1396199139193544706

wow, if only we posters had the foreign policy experience that Biden has, we might be able to comment on who should do something and what should we done, but seeing as we have not been blessed with that life, all we can do is bask in adoration

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

cool video, but where's the wax figure?

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Stephen C can gargle my balls

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashtonpittman/status/1396923968238587911

its a good question considering he explicitly promised to invade china and steal the wuhan lab tech in his debate with bernie

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The Biden administration asking for a "new investigation" when we all know Covid originated in the US (Fort Detrick theory) is a bizarre move.

Also, why does it matter at all. Does Biden think the US would win in war against China? Or any war at all? Would it serve as a good pretense?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Fame Douglas posted:

The Biden administration asking for a "new investigation" when we all know Covid originated in the US (Fort Detrick theory) is a bizarre move.

Also, why does it matter at all. Does Biden think the US would win in war against China? Or any war at all? Would it serve as a good pretense?

Easier to strip the copper out if everyone's dead

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the dems need to be Tough On China or else the republicans will say they're Soft On China

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
lol at anyone thinking they'd survive a nuclear exchange

we're all starving to death if that happens you tools

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

lol at anyone thinking they'd survive a nuclear exchange

we're all starving to death if that happens you tools

im hopeful i'll be a lucky one who gets obliterated in the exchange

Lugubrious
Jul 2, 2004

Mustached Demon posted:

im hopeful i'll be a lucky one who gets obliterated in the exchange

I live within "nearly instant death" range of two military bases, including one where they test fancy new equipment, and I take a morbid sense of satisfaction from the fact that if the USA ever gets nuked I either won't notice or will have just long enough to get into a funny position so that when a Fallout character comes across my skeleton they get a chuckle out of it.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Lugubrious posted:

I live within "nearly instant death" range of two military bases, including one where they test fancy new equipment, and I take a morbid sense of satisfaction from the fact that if the USA ever gets nuked I either won't notice or will have just long enough to get into a funny position so that when a Fallout character comes across my skeleton they get a chuckle out of it.

that's really all I care about in that situation: am I holding my genitals

Note: I'm speaking entirely in the hypothetical situation involving mutually assured destruction where society completely collapses under nuclear winter

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the only thing to do in a nuclear exchange is get out your baseball mitt and try to catch one of the motherfuckers

sadly china would probably airburst them anyway

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://twitter.com/ReadeAlexandra/status/1397572471855882244

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

I want to sit on Joe's lap

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

I want to sit on Joe's lap

are you calling tara reade a liar

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

lmao I bet he hated Michelle Obama's lunch program initiatives.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Did he learn about roaches?

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
While we are joking let's not forget biden is a rapist who sexully abuses children
https://youtu.be/YGxDAHJKuho

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

howd she smell joe? was her hair soft to the touch?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Biden states circumstances in which he would meet with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un

quote:

I never make a judgment with a man or woman is gonna do or not do based on what they said. We'll see, if he made any commitment then I would meet with them and if there was a commitment in which we met, and the commitment has to be that there's discussion about his nuclear arsenal. And if it's merely an a means by which how do we de-escalate what they're doing. And so if that was the case, I would not meet unless there was some outline made my Secretary of State, and others would have negotiated as to how we would proceed.

But what I would not do is I would not do what had been done in the recent past, I would not give him all that he's looking for is national or international recognition, his legitimists and say and give them what allowed him to move in the direction of appearing to be more-- how can I say it, more serious about what he wasn't all serious about. I'd have to know specifics, but the idea of never meeting with North Korea-- I would make sure that my team had met with his counterpart their counterparts, and I know exactly what we're meeting now.
what

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Have a delicious bowl of word salad

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Some Guy TT posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashtonpittman/status/1396923968238587911

its a good question considering he explicitly promised to invade china and steal the wuhan lab tech in his debate with bernie

he should be asking why trpu didn't LOCK HER THE gently caress UP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmfao the democrat trump