Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
the second moderna shot hosed my poo poo up for a day and a half, i had a fever of 103.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I never checked my temp with Moderna but it hurt to move but no headache or anything so I basically just had a normal day of laying in bed and doing a video game

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
also i am loving thrilled about nocturne and its insane voice acting

did anyone post randy savage hell biker itt or was it the actual megami tensei thread? whatever it owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5WNJu84FXY&t=51s

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
The only SMT game I played was 4, how does 3 hold up to stuff like Persona 4, 5, and SMT 4?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Boba Pearl posted:

The only SMT game I played was 4, how does 3 hold up to stuff like Persona 4, 5, and SMT 4?

It's a cool game, but idiot morons like me need a guide because where you're suppose to go and do to move the story along is pretty vague. But if you like the Persona series, and other SMT games, this is more of the same.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
Worst part of Moderna shot 2 for me was muscle pain/spasms, particularly in my back. I have occasional back pain so I thought that explained it but my sister (who is younger and in way better shape than me) also reported back pain.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Second Pfizer shot knocked me on my rear end, but like two days later. The day after the shot I felt kinda lovely but mostly okay. Next day, totally normal. Day after that, absolute trainwreck, spent pretty much the whole day in bed wishing I could fall asleep and just be free of how hosed up I felt.

Then the next day I was fine again.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The shot I got today was the first moderna one, had some joint pain for a bit but it's mostly the arm soreness.

Nice to get it though, it was hard to come by in canada for awhile there.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 is real good yall, though it feels like at lower levels Puyo is king and higher ones Tetris is

Or I'm just bad at both lol

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Zaphod42 posted:

My question for you would be, do you like RE1&2 at all? Because if you just don't really like survival horror then yeah, 6 may be a fun ride for you. But saying its the "best RE" is just like, oof. At that point you like it because its explicitly not an RE game.

So a less controversial / non-troll way would be to say "I don't like RE so I love RE6" which I think everybody could understand and agree on.

If you actually love RE 1&2 and think 6 is better then I'm loving lost.

i've played every resident evil (except 8, haven't picked it up yet) and 6 is by far my favorite. it's not even really close.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

JollyBoyJohn posted:

I have started up ff14 as a little person arcanist and i hope to have a good time

i also hope you have a good time :kimchi:

unfortunately tonight is maintenance for the patch tomorrow morning, so now we're all bereft

but i got a couple new outfits for my own popoto today!

i'm not in any of the goon guilds but i am on excalibur, hit me up (Kerrzhe Snowblade) if you ever need anything :unsmith:

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

https://twitter.com/A_Crimefighter/status/1396949619670667267

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Well, beat Dragon Quest XI finally. Glad to put it to bed, I don’t think I want to go back and try to grind out any more trophies. The last boss was nigh impossible until I did some research and learned the One Trick that let me stay alive for a turn.

My one big take away from the game was that it has an absolutely dog-poo poo soundtrack and hearing the same music in the ending moments as I had over the previous 130 hours was like a personal insult from the composer.

I’ve been on a tear lately knocking out games I left right at the end, and now I’m running out of real low-hanging fruit. Here’s my short list of games I think I’m near the end of, from the shortest distance to the end to the farthest(relative to overall game length):

Cosmic Star Heroine
Wattam
Nioh 2
Yakuza Kiwami
Ace Combat 7
Sexy Brutale
Blasphemous
Tales of Berseria

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I managed to get a couple hours of bozja in tonight before maint, still not caught up but I'll probably be able to do the bozja dungeon before too long...

meanwhile, am extremely far behind in every other part of ff14

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I appreciate that it's edited like the Evangelion OP.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

DQXI's soundtrack is so bad you hope the composer dies. Not because its bad music, but because him being alive is why the soundtrack can't have more music and requires a re-release to no longer be midi music

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

For Final Fantasy XIV, that new small bunny looking race, are they going to be playable with the new expansion?

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

I said come in! posted:

For Final Fantasy XIV, that new small bunny looking race, are they going to be playable with the new expansion?

nope, they're going to be an npc faction to do daily quests for on the moon

the only new race option we're getting is male viera, which are still bunnies, but taller.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

I said come in! posted:

the tall bunny ladies are already playable if you own the full game

the somewhat smaller bunny boys are coming in the next expansion in six months

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/Icedrake201/status/1396993416416960514

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Resident Evil 6 is in many ways a bad resident evil game, and a bad one in general. However I think more action shooters need a button to strike a dumb pose/do a flip or whatever while firing a shot from the hip.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Regy Rusty posted:

If you can't game through pain and illness are you even really a gamer

I once played Wario Land 2 while I had a terrible stomach bug and now I can't play that game any more without feeling really ill. :(

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Holy poo poo I hope this won an award

Edit: This has dethroned Neon Propane Evangelion as the best edit of this

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 05:52 on May 25, 2021

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
what are the best video games about the moon

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

cheetah7071 posted:

Gran Turismo 6 has a moon race course.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Majora’s mask has a cool moon

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Got the second Pfizer shot Sunday but I'm a blue collar peon who is out of available days off until August so I had to work yesterday and the rest of the week. Arm is extremely sore and my shoulder is very stiff but at least I'm not nauseous and going diarrhea like some people.

Also got the kid his first shot. :)

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

cheetah7071 posted:

Moon Remix RPG Adventure

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

cheetah7071 posted:

FFIV's final dungeons are on the moon. So is The Legend of Dragoon I think.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I want to play FF4 before november in prepartion for going to the moon, but maybe it isn't the only preparation, hence my question

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
my currently playlist is subnautica 2->smt nocturne->ff4 but subnautica isn't really hooking me so maybe I'll drop it

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I now understand why everyone had to talk about the Danganronpa V3 ending. Hell of a trip

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

cheetah7071 posted:

Skies of Arcadia

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Ometeotl posted:

I now understand why everyone had to talk about the Danganronpa V3 ending. Hell of a trip

it rules, I love it

one of my fave video game endings

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

cheetah7071 posted:

my currently playlist is subnautica 2->smt nocturne->ff4 but subnautica isn't really hooking me so maybe I'll drop it

this is assuming 5.55 doesn't give me advanced ffxiv brain

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Roach Warehouse posted:

Resident Evil 6 is in many ways a bad resident evil game, and a bad one in general. However I think more action shooters need a button to strike a dumb pose/do a flip or whatever while firing a shot from the hip.

Cyberpunk 2077 let you strike a literal Jojo pose while in photo mode and every game needs that

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Too bad about that game sucking a literal butt.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
to whom does said butt belong

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I think I am pretty done now with adding games to my Vita, I can't think of what else I want to add at this point. The list is as follows:

Vita:
Killzone Mercenary
Muramasa Rebirth
Geometry Wars Dimensions
The Binding of Isaac Rebirth
Hatoful Boyfriend
Wipeout 2048
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE
Soul Sacrifice
Titan Souls
Rogue Legacy
Persona 4 Golden