Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Come on dude, the US doesn't give a poo poo about genocide. It's allowed it's allies in almost every continent to commit ethnic cleansing.

duh? when did i dispute that

they are only embarrassed because suu kyi only became leader at the behest of western countries that were trying to "open up" burma to western capital, and the fact that the royingha ethnic cleansing started under her leadership was a big whoopsie when they had literally just sang her praises and given her the nobel prize

of course they don't actually give a poo poo

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

chompskypoints is my favorite breadtuber

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

bisexual lighting

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
I just wrapped up listening to braceliz's jfk 6-parter. it was pretty solid n fairly good, although I don't think the two guests really added a whole lot here. I think Michael S. Judge had a better series on Death/Corner but there was some information here and visa-versa and some slightly different perspectives on some things to added some good stuff. lol @ liz calling out all the goons in the final there.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Ps vote for Joe Biden

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
applying for jobs located 500 miles away so i can keep up with the boys in the podcast thread

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
has there been a worthy replacement of the hex bear podcast feed archive

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Red Scare had a great episode where they talked about how great Liz Bruenig is and how all the whoes mad at her and Matt are for having two kids by 30 are weird. Great episode.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
the funny* thing about the whole ethnic cleansing thing is that Kyi’s guys at the National League for Democracy have the actual laws on the books for it framed up to the public but particularly to the West as a progressive policy by regional standards, tying it to women’s independence and labor autonomy and so on

*not that kinda funny

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Crowsbeak posted:

Red Scare had a great episode where they talked about how great Liz Bruenig is and how all the whoes mad at her and Matt are for having two kids by 30 are weird. Great episode.

its actually better to be an unfuckable troglodyte and never have children while lusting after stacy & also anime stacy. dumbass

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Dr. Killjoy posted:

the funny* thing about the whole ethnic cleansing thing is that Kyi’s guys at the National League for Democracy have the actual laws on the books for it framed up to the public but particularly to the West as a progressive policy by regional standards, tying it to women’s independence and labor autonomy and so on

*not that kinda funny

I just read a whole exiled article about how suu kyi's dad was an iconic national liberation figure during british rule and super tight with burmese communists (even having helped found the party), but was mysteriously assassinated by a rival national liberation group six months prior to independence which had mysteriously just received loads of support from the british. (Also the former group - thirty comrades - used syringes to pour their blood into a silver bowl and then drank from it, because burmese army traditions are metal as hell)

The daughter in the other hand got power with the help of western-backed color revolutions and doesn't say one bad thing about the british despite them likely having a role in killing pappy

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Jacob Fauci go on Cumtown

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/TedBey/status/1396912118557908997?s=20

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

:swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon:

dryboys in socal hell yes.

Xaris has issued a correction as of 05:33 on May 25, 2021

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Xaris posted:

:swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon:

dryboys in socal hell yes.

real a Scanner Darkly vibes from that pic.

powerful energy

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1397048442673766402?s=20

uber_stoat has issued a correction as of 05:55 on May 25, 2021

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

uber_stoat posted:

real a Scanner Darkly vibes from that pic.

honestly it's almost one to one with the trap house in the movie, Brace definitely being Freck with Felix as Keanu's character and Matt fulfilling the manic nature of RDJ's role.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

but that's why El Pollo Loco exists: to give you tortillas to eat the rotisserie chicken with

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

where do i go to illegally download patreon podcasts now i need the new qaa

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I haven't seen anything about a real replacement unfortunately.

Dog King
May 19, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Lol at the thread title

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/hayleyglyphs/status/1396862409009111043

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Farm Frenzy posted:

where do i go to illegally download patreon podcasts now i need the new qaa
unfortunately largely doesn't exist unless you want pirated trueanon, chapo, or cumtown feed. in the short term, only option is just sign up for a month on patreon and then download the backlog and bail. i wanted to set something self-hosted up for goons to use automatically downloading a feed to my NAS and then re-hosting a feed from a list of feeds, but i'm an absolute moron and have limited computer skills. i'm still open to doing that if there's something relatively easy I can setup on Docker.

Xaris has issued a correction as of 08:10 on May 25, 2021

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

where's the hero with the beepbeeplettuce premium link lol

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I would like to invite everyone, for a second, to imagine a gritty Johnny Depp movie

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Victory Position posted:

I would like to invite everyone, for a second, to imagine a gritty Johnny Depp movie

*tumbles as wonka*

*shoulder feels weird*

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Victory Position posted:

wasn't this donnie brasco

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

pretty anti-semitic to make brace sit on the floor

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
pictures of matt always make me laugh

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The tidbits that Matt has dropped about his childhood in the last several months of episodes have made him my favorite Chapo.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Antidrug mixtape gang rise up

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

This is a crossover I'll listen to.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The tidbits that Matt has dropped about his childhood in the last several months of episodes have made him my favorite Chapo.

How so@

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Ugh can't believe amber has TERF bangs 😂

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

tokin opposition posted:

Ugh can't believe amber has TERF bangs 😂

what's goin on with your whole poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Virgil looks different now