Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

How loving funny is it that Israel tried cutting its losses on American Jews for Christian evangelicals, only for this to happen?

Demon Semen posted:

Lol when your desert apartheid state’s ethnic cleansing of Arabs is so vicious you lose support from white evangelicals

I doubt it's from the good of their hearts or anything, Trump just made it ok to be a purely self-interested shithead. Young evangelicals are tired of carrying water for Israel knowing they're not getting anything out of it.

Some, I'm sure, are good people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Orbis Tertius posted:

I’m getting whiplash from Israel in ultra violence fash mode (which felt more mask-off than I remember) to pearl-clutching victim.

I guess that’s all just fash mode.

it’s so grotesque

this has been Israel's MO literally for as long as it has existed

crocodile tears and screams of NEVER AGAIN while kicking families out of their homes at gunpoint

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I doubt it's from the good of their hearts or anything, Trump just made it ok to be a purely self-interested shithead. Young evangelicals are tired of carrying water for Israel knowing they're not getting anything out of it.

either that or they've just gone old-school nazi instead of plausible deniability nazi

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

whatever destroys support for israel

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Nonsense posted:

but bro, the holocaust

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

How loving funny is it that Israel tried cutting its losses on American Jews for Christian evangelicals, only for this to happen?

All the younger republican electeds loving LOVE israel. Even if their fundy voters are starting to sour on it, it will probably take a really long time for that to become relevant politically.

mcmagic has issued a correction as of 19:21 on May 25, 2021

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Grapplejack posted:

This is their entire support base and it's what keeps their state as it is so losing them like this is Very Bad

lol watch Israel threaten the US with nukes if we try to stop aid

It would never get to that point. We'd send in the CIA to coup Israel and instead ensure their regional dominance for the next 1000 years, and they would feel no need to nuke us.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

mcmagic posted:

All the younger republican electeds loving LOVE israel. Even if their fundy voters are starting to sour on it, it will probably take a really long time for that to become relevant politically.

I dunno, young republicans have no principles whatsoever. They will follow the baying of their barnyard constituency.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Orbis Tertius posted:

I’m getting whiplash from Israel in ultra violence fash mode (which felt more mask-off than I remember) to pearl-clutching victim.

it’s so grotesque

They are the premier crybullies. Thankfully with social media and high quality video cameras in the pockets of most everyone, they can't just get on the phone and just have the story crushed and the reporter fired.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Can someone link that video of the Israelis getting caught on camera ripping their own shirts to pretend they were attacked
I love their faces when they see they are being filmed

Can't find it but it was from the start of this onslaught

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
The documentary "Defamation" is on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shx_l5LT0ro

It's literally the most surreal thing ever.

To start off it's marked as "offensive" or "inappropriate" content by Youtube and that you should proceed with caution before watching.

The entire documentary is essentially the guy trying to find evidence of anti-semitism with everyone he asks just embarrassing themselves like the .gif. There is also a scene where he asks some black people and they say they aren't anti-semitic and then immediately start talking about "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion".

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Wanna see the scariest thing in the world?

haha pwned

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

white boys rise up

if I were to flip a coin, I'd come up on worse odds of these people being queer in any shape or form

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Cenk is such an Xer lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/1395226399301066752

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

skooma512 posted:

They are the premier crybullies. Thankfully with social media and high quality video cameras in the pockets of most everyone, they can't just get on the phone and just have the story crushed and the reporter fired.

:thunk:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

AnimeIsTrash posted:

white boys rise up

same person

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

but really what *is* it with these zoomer zionists having anime ("picrew"?) avys?? is there some explanation

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

but really what *is* it with these zoomer zionists having anime avys??

They're picrews.
https://picrew.me/

Every queer twitter account had a picrew avi in 2020, and the yung zionists followed suit.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

A picrew avatar is a great indication that someone has nothing to contribute to any conversation.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Orbis Tertius posted:

it’s so grotesque

every politician getting on board the "stop antisemitism now" narrative at the exact same time is so blatant

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
It's the 2021 south park creator avatar

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Cerebral Bore posted:

either that or they've just gone old-school nazi instead of plausible deniability nazi

actual nazis were plausible deniability nazis. they tried to hide their worst crimes the same as israel

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

well, at least i can't sink any lower

*diaper blows away in the wind, exposing public nudity*

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

but really what *is* it with these zoomer zionists having anime ("picrew"?) avys?? is there some explanation

its a hasbara op op

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Nonsense posted:

Jeremy Corbyn strikes again

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/danker_hank/status/1376624374371868672

https://twitter.com/danker_hank/status/1376625287492870144

Seriously, has any podcast done a deep dive on Wasbappin? There's just so much lore

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Was Wasbappin trained in the Tatmadaw school of magical warfare?

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

lol wow, israel really hosed up if even the evangelicals are bailing

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Finicums Wake posted:

This is young Evangelicals. The ones with all the money and power are presumably backing Israel to the hilt.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Finicums Wake posted:

I really wonder about the mindset of an 18-29 year old evangelical. There's obviously a difference there given their perspective in this poll, but also, how much of a difference in opinion can there really be?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lmao, I am laughing that wasbappin is more than likely an Armenian genocide denier.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

King of Solomon posted:

I really wonder about the mindset of an 18-29 year old evangelical. There's obviously a difference there given their perspective in this poll, but also, how much of a difference in opinion can there really be?

If I had a dollar for every article I've read about young evangelical fundies being good on climate change and that they will create some diversity of opinion in the GOP on THAT issue, I would have a few hundred dollars and 1 world heading toward climate armageddon.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This is young Evangelicals. The ones with all the money and power are presumably backing Israel to the hilt.

true, but even old liberals are going to back israel until they age out of office. the fight fir palestinian liberation in the US is largely a youth movement, so if even the young right-wingers are getting on board i can't help but feel like that's a positive sign

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Finicums Wake posted:

true, but even old liberals are going to back israel until they age out of office. the fight fir palestinian liberation in the US is largely a youth movement, so if even the young right-wingers are getting on board i can't help but feel like that's a positive sign

They're not gonna get "on board' anything. At best that poll only represents a shift in opinion. The best case you can make is that they won't be getting in the way.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

They're not gonna get "on board' anything. At best that poll only represents a shift in opinion. The best case you can make is that they won't be getting in the way.

They are always going to vote for reactionaries. That is what fundamentalism is.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

mcmagic posted:

If I had a dollar for every article I've read about young evangelical fundies being good on climate change and that they will create some diversity of opinion in the GOP on THAT issue, I would have a few hundred dollars and 1 world heading toward climate armageddon.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Yeah, basically this. They're evangelicals, they'll never be allies. If this means anything at all, it shows where young people are generally, rather than where young evangelicals specifically are.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Unless as an evangelical you believe in the specific Greater Israel Armageddon battle rapture end times prophecy there is no reason to support Israel other than gently caress Muslims which is good enough for lots of them, including the younglings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

unless younger evangelicals are becoming more liberal (hard to believe) going from straight trump to palestine in a few years seems suspect as hell