Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

there's a lot of good poo poo i haven't thought about in years in that list, drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao at all this....some of these I totally forgot existed

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i forgot about richardgamingo. hope hes well these days

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

lmfao at all this....some of these I totally forgot existed

Same lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i hadn't seen some of these. the kevin smith one lmao. how did we miss mudcrabs for the goldmine the first time around?

i think all of these are archived, so an admin will have to move 'em, though.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

we want retarded_clown_! bring back retarded_clown_!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

absolutely anything posted:

i forgot about richardgamingo. hope hes well these days
Cheers, RG

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
the hatred megathread ftw

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Alright Master Chief, we just need to calibrate your helmet. Look up for me?

[stubbornly staring at the floor with a huge frown] gently caress offf! gently caress offff!!!! tryhard bitch!!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
yep here it is... I was looking foir this lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lumpy's Hatred thread reminded me of this awesome interaction from a GBS thread titled "what is imp zone" a few years ago.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[viewing the RC gets a wii u thread from 400 meters away thru tiny rear end theater binoculars whilst sitting in an opera house balcony, wearing a white suit and drinking white wine. i motion to my manservant to come closer] i say, the kayfabe in this thread between Re... R word clown and Elf Help Book is incredible. [my manservant shakes his head and whispers something to me. i suddenly look aghast] whaaat?? you mean that they truly hated each other? [my voice goes 5 octaves deeper] maaagnificent. Only in the Imp Zone.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

American McGay posted:

Lumpy's Hatred thread reminded me of this awesome interaction from a GBS thread titled "what is imp zone" a few years ago.

Lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Hizke posted:

[viewing the RC gets a wii u thread from 400 meters away thru tiny rear end theater binoculars whilst sitting in an opera house balcony, wearing a white suit and drinking white wine. i motion to my manservant to come closer] i say, the kayfabe in this thread between Re... R word clown and Elf Help Book is incredible. [my manservant shakes his head and whispers something to me. i suddenly look aghast] whaaat?? you mean that they truly hated each other? [my voice goes 5 octaves deeper] maaagnificent. Only in the Imp Zone.

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hizke posted:

Hahahahaha

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

American McGay posted:

perfection

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

Hizke posted:

Lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

American McGay posted:

Lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Btw dont give any other forum a goldmine and remove byob's thanks

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm so happy IZ is back and running at full power. I was worried that all would be lost for a while there. Thank god Richard Lowtax Kyanka (allegedly) falcon punched his crazy bitch girlfriend on 4k video so goons would finally start believing the drunken pillhead webmaster wasn't all he was cracked up to be.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Got all of these moved.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pragmatica posted:

Got all of these moved.

Bless.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pragmatica posted:

Got all of these moved.

Based.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hizke posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pragmatica posted:

Got all of these moved.

Grazie.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pragmatica posted:

Got all of these moved.

champion

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

And now he’s perma-probated for taking the side of a 37-year-old YouTuber who was exposed for sexting a minor, revealing the character of Imp Zone’s enemies. May they all meet the same fate, amen.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its cool that each page of IZPC roughly represents a different age of Imp Zone posting (Current era, Retarded Clown era, Lingering DDRD AIDS era)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Hizke posted:

well, wheres the mario maker level

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

And now he’s perma-probated for taking the side of a 37-year-old YouTuber who was exposed for sexting a minor, revealing the character of Imp Zone’s enemies. May they all meet the same fate, amen.

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

*chef's fingers kiss*