Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peyote Panda
Mar 10, 2019

Never Tweet your heroes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

"hey this person who also Role Plays this well known Fictional character once made a really dumb political tweet"

that's it. thats the post

Okay so the guy who plays the Hulk made a dumb tweet, and this reminded you of a different dumb tweet(?) by a twitter account apparently named "FilmCritHulk" from 2016 that you didn't post apparently on the basis that we should all know it. I quoted the post to highlight the way that you write like you're responding to posts nobody else can see, and you elaborated something about a GG fiasco (gamer gate? Glen greenwald? gang green?) and brought up joss whedon(??) and then switched gears to declare actually gently caress that hulk guy? Please go outside, dude

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

some plague rats posted:

Okay so the guy who plays the Hulk made a dumb tweet, and this reminded you of a different dumb tweet(?) by a twitter account apparently named "FilmCritHulk" from 2016 that you didn't post apparently on the basis that we should all know it. I quoted the post to highlight the way that you write like you're responding to posts nobody else can see, and you elaborated something about a GG fiasco (gamer gate? Glen greenwald? gang green?) and brought up joss whedon(??) and then switched gears to declare actually gently caress that hulk guy? Please go outside, dude

I'm pretty sure he deleted those tweets dude. i (foolishly) assumed anyone online for more than like 30 minutes (atleast certainly in this forum) would know what the GG acronym stands for in the context i used it in (all one has to do is type 'filmcrithulk GG' in google for the article in question). i "switched gears" in an effort to move on from this poo poo.

I thought wrong. and I just came from the gym so no I will not go outside

you are right and cool and smart and you owned me I am dumb. i will make sure to be as overly verbose as humanly possible next time I post (with citations added as well) so people can understand me more clearly.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
hey does anyone know if college accommodations work for internet posts? asking for a friend

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
what

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Please just be normal.

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

some plague rats posted:

It's like this tweet from Felix is liveposting

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

you are right and cool and smart and you owned me I am dumb.

:hmmyes:

I thought wrong. and I just came from the gym so no I will not go outside

Oh you were at the gym? Nice bro. I was at the bank.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

hey does anyone know if college accommodations work for internet posts? asking for a friend

Only if you're posting while you are taking a test.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
The episode is 20 hours later than it normally is and this thread is full of the most insane poo poo, I love it.

Please Producer Wade my people yearn for content.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

that's not me. this is me:

https://twitter.com/JmzDSN/status/1397001882757910529?s=19

if I can fit two adjectives in that motherfucker I will :black101:

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 03:14 on May 26, 2021

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
upon further inspection i would definitely add an adjective to 'skiiing accident' there:v:. and then I just dust off my fingers, say "gently caress it" to any actual, cohesive consclusion paragraph and hope to god i added enough ill-defined, vague references to the Readings

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 03:15 on May 26, 2021

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

You can just leave the thread for like 12 hours and people will have moved on when you check back.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Gripweed posted:

You can just leave the thread for like 12 hours and people will have picked another target when you check back.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

what in the world

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
lol

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Please just be normal.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Thread is epic tonight

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
goodnight

https://twitter.com/Holmes_y_Rails/status/1397248337506676743?s=19

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Replace Virgil with Liz and Brace imho

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

are you still worried that the FBI is targetting you for your lovely posts, you strange little man

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Leave if you want but I will never stop targeting you.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

Replace Virgil with Liz and Brace imho

Nah Liz has a weird accent that bugs me and the Chapos do fine on conspiracy stuff as is. A once in a while crossover episode is good enough

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

Liz Bruenig on the other hand, invited

Or Derek Davidson, he's always great

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Ruffalo's always been on the right side of history on quite a few things these past three and half years but it looks like he's finally bitten off more than he can chew with this one :smith:

https://twitter.com/MarkRuffalo/status/1397023731722113032?s=19

:lol: now I'm thinking back to the '16 Presidential Election when FilmCritHulk got dragged on Twitter for implying female Bernie voters had some daddy issue thing going on

Really not helping the case that "'Jews control hollywood' is an antisemitic trope" when a hollywood star very rapidly gets a forceful push from their agent or whatever to recant their pro-Palestine statement

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Dr.Radical posted:

Nah Liz has a weird accent that bugs me and the Chapos do fine on conspiracy stuff as is. A once in a while crossover episode is good enough

How dare you , Liz's vocal fry combined with her razor sharp insights on everything is a great combo

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

Dr.Radical posted:

The main host of this show says rother lol

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
if anything, Liz would be a replacement for Will. she's normally the one steering the ship. brace would replace amber.

idk who could fit in the virgil position. maybe mattyB.

i like the dry boys just having more guests although Liz didn't get much of a chance to talk.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
The more I think about it, the more disgusting Chapo seems to me... You have to wonder, why do these rich white frat bro types not have a POC member of the cast?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
please don't minimize felix's jewish heritage. do better.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

The more I think about it, the more disgusting Chapo seems to me... You have to wonder, why do these rich white frat bro types not have a POC member of the cast?

You should go on Twitter and talk about it

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

hmmmm excellent question mr. bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m

Mr chapo sir you are cancelled

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/bongomansam/status/1397037434022645761

GutsTheme.avi

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I'd love to know the behind the scenes drama that led to Virgil making this career choice

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
god, what a waste

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009

-Jia Tolentino writing her New Yorker profile until they dropped Virgil and Amber getting added to the pod on her

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

God drat man, Virgil you done goofed

waiting for the world to come full circle and for virgil to go alt right and make a podcast with sam hyde

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Dr.Radical posted:

Thinking Liz has a weird accent but not Felix, just LMAO

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Boredumb posted:

The main host of this show says rother lol

Thank God I'm not alone in being irrationally bothered by this.

NorCal vocal fry accent supremacy, move all chapos west and have them learn to speak properly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Dr.Radical posted:

Nah Liz has a weird accent that bugs me

You can just say you're a misogynist.