Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

standard.deviant
May 17, 2012

Globally Indigent
Presumably people did work porting it to PC too, but you do you I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
pirating things is both not really a conversation with a lot of depth and (as far as i understand) still not really a thing to discuss openly on SA; there's no real need to feel like people aren't talking about it for any reason other than there's no real reason to talk about it

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Fair enough. Post removed.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Chrono Trigger is such a goddamned good game, and if anyone hasn't played they should remedy that.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

habeasdorkus posted:

Chrono Trigger is such a goddamned good game, and if anyone hasn't played they should remedy that.

It's such a smooth JRPG experience. Doesn't go on longer than it needs too, hits the right beats, has fun characters with a decent twist, and combat stays engaging thanks to the dual-techs and roster shuffling. No real difficulty curve but you can't fall asleep during fights either. Bought it for the Wii virtual console when it became available and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's honestly a weekend type of game so maybe it's time for a replay.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

rodney mullenkamp posted:

feels like someone with a super metroid crystal flash av might be sarcastic when they ask what game that gif is from

Not at all, though that's a reasonable assumption. I suspected the answer was in fact Chrono Trigger, but having never played it, I wasn't sure.

I'm a huge fan of Metroidvanias, but I got into the series starting with Prime, and emulated my way backwards from there. I never owned an SNES, and I never managed to get into JRPGs. I love RPGs and small scale tactics - I simply can't get enough XCOM - but any genre that has grinding as a foundational cornerstone of its gameplay is just not my bag.

I never played any of the Pokemon games for the same reason.

W.T. Fits posted:

Chrono Trigger.

Thank you.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

oobey posted:

Not at all, though that's a reasonable assumption. I suspected the answer was in fact Chrono Trigger, but having never played it, I wasn't sure.

I'm a huge fan of Metroidvanias, but I got into the series starting with Prime, and emulated my way backwards from there. I never owned an SNES, and I never managed to get into JRPGs. I love RPGs and small scale tactics - I simply can't get enough XCOM - but any genre that has grinding as a foundational cornerstone of its gameplay is just not my bag.

I never played any of the Pokemon games for the same reason.

Thank you.

Happy to help out. Also, for what it's worth, you don't really need to worry about grinding in Chrono Trigger. Just playing through the story normally will provide you with adequate experience for leveling up your characters and learning their skills.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Well, Aspected Chaos just pointed out there's still a hole in Jagg from the binding. We're gonna wind up with a gigantic multidimensional infinite-armed Clown. And for the people obsessed with the jaggahog, they'll get a long maggot, possibly with a happy Gog face on it, dangling in their face.

PROBLEM SOLVED :neckbeard:

edit: The maggot clown dong shall be dubbed the Gog-AHog obviously

dromal phrenia fucked around with this message at 17:15 on May 23, 2021

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Hog Agog

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Rayubagog

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
I extremely respect the hustle of drawing jagganoth's infinity arms at different angles

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

I respect the hustle of replacing the background with the black emptiness of space.

Work smarter not harder.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Lots of stars to fill the space though, attention to detail.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Gogamel

Gogageddon

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

just agog at that hog

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Pyrus Malus posted:

I extremely respect the hustle of drawing jagganoth's infinity arms at different angles
I expected them to always be behind them from any point of view, like an optical illusion, but I guess he really is a giant caterpillar.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

is Jadis just watching this show from her box

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

FuturePastNow posted:

is Jadis just watching this show from her box

She shot some magic bullshit into the sky which Mottom used to power her own magic bullshit

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I want the next page now

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

So are those extra arms functional or is it an afterimage thing?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

It's happening.gif

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1397318006196293632?s=19

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Oops, all worms!

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Ahem. *points to av*

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hey girl, are you that general assembly of the Holy Roman Empire where they tried to sandbag Martin Luther? Cause you lookin like a diet of worms

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

well gog you have to admin, jaggs is taking you approximately as seriously as he is taking everyone else

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

I am going to become the Great Devourer

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

rannum posted:

well gog you have to admin, jaggs is taking you approximately as seriously as he is taking everyone else

And therein lies his error... he's still not taking her seriously enough.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

habeasdorkus posted:

Ahem. *points to av*

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
in a sea of powerful pages, this is a powerful page

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Phy posted:

Hey girl, are you that general assembly of the Holy Roman Empire where they tried to sandbag Martin Luther? Cause you lookin like a diet of worms

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

i like that there's no slow painful reassembly like the first time we saw gog, just a near-instant SSSHHLLPPP

makes me think actual worms being alive doesn't really matter so much

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Strong "angry Pennywise" energy in that last panel and I love what that's going to mean next page.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
guys, i think our pal is a little miffed :ohdear:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

:neckbeard: :woop: :neckbeard: Hooray! My favorite demiurge is calling everyone out on being a bunch of dour jerks!

Jag's laser burp seems to have her pretty focused, and per word of god:

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Ahaha holy poo poo I love her! My pal! Look at those impressions of Soldave and Mottom. :allears:

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

eke out posted:

i like that there's no slow painful reassembly like the first time we saw gog, just a near-instant SSSHHLLPPP

makes me think actual worms being alive doesn't really matter so much

shes mad as hell and shes not gonna take it anymore

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Honking sound increases
:suspense:

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
This is gonna own.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
Yeah, our pal isn't clowning around anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

If you think about it, our pal Gog-Agog is the original Voltron of ladies. If all those ladies were also worms.