Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

glitchwraith
Dec 29, 2008

Uthor posted:

Paint.net is a surprisingly powerful and simple to use program for free.

https://www.getpaint.net/

Ironically, paint.net is the program name, but paint.net is not its website.

Thanks for the suggestion! I was toying around with pixlr, and got fairly close to what I had in mind, but wasn't fully satisfied. Will try this out when I'm not at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
If you're just cropping and doing basic stuff, you can do it all online on this browser-based Photoshop clone (it was free last time I used it, it still seems to be)

https://www.photopea.com/

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
If you're just cropping and resizing, just use the built in snipping tool and/or photos or paint. No need to get fancy

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

glitchwraith posted:

Hmm. Might steal and edit this later for a new avatar, when I can spare the cash for one. Granted, I haven't done much image editing, and don't actually have access to photoshop.

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Pilchenstein posted:

This is why I never turn off my monitor.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
Eniela and Dewila.

A priest fell for a dying assassin. Unable to bear being apart from her, he summoned a demon to carry him to hell so they could be together forever.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Squidster posted:

Eniela and Dewila.

A priest fell for a dying assassin. Unable to bear being apart from her, he summoned a demon to carry him to hell so they could be together forever.

Cast into the Friend Circle!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

aka Fiendzone

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

All-Flash #2 (1941)

Invader Zim #19 (2017)

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

davidspackage posted:

I certainly can't decide if Spidey's hungry or horny.

With that skintight suit, you should be able to tell the latter.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ygolonac posted:

:nws::nws:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ygolonac posted:

'Anything' :wink:

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Stupid sexy Spidey.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Shadow Comics #12 (1941)

Spider-Man 2099 #6 (2015)

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Infinitum posted:

'Anything' :wink:

You just know Cap's about to say something like "I'm not sure that attire is appropriate for battle, son."

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lobok posted:

You just know Cap's about to say something like "I'm not sure that attire is appropriate for battle, son."

That'd be a little old fashioned as a swimsuit style, even for Cap

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

e: There's nothing to figure out here, I just found the expression of the guy getting shot funny :shrug:

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

3D Megadoodoo posted:

e: There's nothing to figure out here, I just found the expression of the guy getting shot funny :shrug:

[Record scratch] "Yep, that's me. I'll bet you're wondering how I ended up here, being shot in the throat by a pirate in the middle of a Belgian comic strip. Well, to tell that story properly, I'll have to start at the beginning..." ["Semi-Charmed Life" begins playing]

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Splint Chesthair posted:

[Record scratch] "Yep, that's me. I'll bet you're wondering how I ended up here, being shot in the throat by a pirate in the middle of a Belgian comic strip. Well, to tell that story properly, I'll have to start at the beginning..." ["Semi-Charmed Life" begins playing]

He's also just been kicked in the nuts by said pirate.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

3D Megadoodoo posted:

He's also just been kicked in the nuts by said pirate.

Bashied in the bazouks

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Phy posted:

Bashied in the bazouks

"The guy just stormed on deck, farted a tornado, called us 'anthropophagi' whatever the heck that means, kicked Stephan in the nuts, then shot him right in the loving throat!"

GPTribefan
Jul 2, 2007
Something witty yet inspirational about the Cleveland Indians

Phy posted:

Bashied in the bazouks

“Arrrr! He got me in

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

As a Midwesterner, I am singing that jingle now.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

That jingle is referenced constantly in the NFC North thread in TFF. I'm pretty sure it will be the last thing I hear before I die

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Nightwing #80: Nightwing got his wallet taken by a pickpocketer in the last issue

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/KurtBusiek/status/1398567554772180995?s=20

There's no way people even in 1956 don't read that as anything other than "the bus driver really wants to gently caress the soda jerk too" right?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Skwirl posted:

There's no way people even in 1956 don't read that as anything other than "the bus driver really wants to gently caress the soda jerk too" right?

You'd be surprised how repressed people were in 1956. But I totally see that now, yes.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Kwyndig posted:

You'd be surprised how repressed people were in 1956. But I totally see that now, yes.

It has to be intentional though, right? Assuming the actual story is about sisters wanting the same guy, why wouldn't you put the sister on the cover?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

TwoPair posted:

Nightwing #80: Nightwing got his wallet taken by a pickpocketer in the last issue

Post Nightwing getting pickpocketed so that I may laugh at him also.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Skwirl posted:

My first thought is that the bus driver is looking at his watch because he's pissed at his sister, but the more I look at it, I reckon he's pissed at the soda jerk dude for kissing his sister so long.

Soda jerk looks like "yeah, this is okay, but totally gonna bang your hot brother over there. Its gonna be angry."

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

She's kissing him with eyes open, that's a "I know my brother's into you, gonna make him mad"

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Infinitum posted:

The best part is the others only find out because Oracle posts it on the Bat text-chain.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

*flash forward a bit*

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 15:31 on May 29, 2021

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Blue Beetle #15 (1942)

Silk #2 (2015)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Dai Dark is a new series from the creator of Dorohedoro. (right to left)
The main character of the series, Zaha Sanko, has a curse on him so if someone steals his bones they can get a wish. So he spent his childhood hiding on a school spaceship. (his backpack is a kind of skeleton robot)

A little bit later at school

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Skwirl posted:

The twist is... the sodajerk is his sister

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

It’s equally clever and cute to have Cass love emojis.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Darthemed posted:

Silk #2 (2015)

The art of both of those is lovely. Does the writing hold up as well? I'm considering getting Silk and whichever Nightwing run this is.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Saoshyant posted:

The art of both of those is lovely. Does the writing hold up as well? I'm considering getting Silk and whichever Nightwing run this is.

This is the current Nightwing run by Tom Taylor. So yes, it's good. Because Tom Taylor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

TwoPair posted:

*flash forward a bit*

I love the concept of their being a bat family group text. :allears: