Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

LGD posted:

hmmm

I dunno if that would work on its own

but maybe if you combined it with hilariously overwrought and self-pitying language?

like to the point that it immediately undermines the point that you're trying to make and reinforces the validity of the stupid internet memes

maybe then

it's so crazy it just might work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Eve Fartlow and Yakub, the flagbearers of millenial zionism

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

anyone who unironically uses ~*~my lived experience~*~ needs to be ignored even harder

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
eve fartlow lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I'M A MUSIC JOURNALIST!!!! I'M COOL!!! WHY ARE YOU UNFOLLOWING MEEEEEEEE!!! :qq:

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'M A MUSIC JOURNALIST!!!! I'M COOL!!! WHY ARE YOU UNFOLLOWING MEEEEEEEE!!! :qq:

she also made a few embarrassing posts the other day about how mad she was her 'colleagues' weren't sharing her work. i cannot even begin to imagine what its like to be that entitled lol

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

can we get an eve fartlow going in the chat?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i know there's still 5 days left but eve (eve fartlow) has got to be this year's meltdown may queen, right?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i know there's still 5 days left but eve (eve fartlow) has got to be this year's meltdown may queen, right?

she's like Graham Linehan but for zionism.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

yeah it’s basically been sweeps week for her

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

they will speak of the horrors of Free Parking for years to come

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
i'm thinking of that scene from the film defamation where the adl office worker reads off all of that months antisemitism complaints but instead it's all the times eve fartlow was posted

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
underrated bit in that article is her admitting that she is very likely just a cracker goyim russian who moved to israel to help fight against arab birth rates

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

paul_soccer12 posted:

underrated bit in that article is her admitting that she is very likely just a cracker goyim russian who moved to israel to help fight against arab birth rates

It's almost like the the concept of a ethnostate / only people with the "right" religion allowed seems to attract the worst type of people on the planet?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Cyber bullying isn't real. These loving nerds

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

Eve Fartlow and Yakub, the flagbearers of millenial zionism

lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
bit of a self-own there from ms eve fartlow

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

christmas boots posted:

yeah it’s basically been sweeps week for her

it's rare to see someone sweep all the categories, but she's charging in hard

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

nearly 4000 incidents of antisemitism in a single day for the ADL to track

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/AMPalestine/status/1397623289682481155?s=20

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Fartlow's up to #2, sports has the top billing so this might be the end of the line

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Oddly enough, praising or excusing the crimes of Adolf Hitler and the Nazis in general can get you all sorts of credibility and support in Israeli politics. Benjamin Netanyahu, for example, has defended Adolf Hitler so many times and with such passion that it isn't even newsworthy anymore.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

:wow:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

DEATH TO ISRAEL

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

XMNN posted:

I'm sure admitting that a stupid internet meme is getting to you so badly that you've decided to change your name is a sure fire way to get people to stop doing the stupid internet meme

When people first started doing it she tweeted how much it was bothering her which is the biggest rookie mistake you can make posting.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Lol. The whole call for social media to ban "extremists" becomes more and more of a poo poo show.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/Lemapal/status/1397505146951770113?s=20
https://twitter.com/Lemapal/status/1397475186329464834?s=20

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

romanowski posted:

nearly 4000 incidents of antisemitism in a single day for the ADL to track

Closer to 6,000 now

https://twitter.com/SAMOYEDCORE/status/1397679419330760704?s=20

LGD has issued a correction as of 23:25 on May 26, 2021

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

gotta love the streisand effect

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

if eve just keeps posting about it more i think she might be able to get people to stop calling her "eve fartlow"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

we did it, Gamers

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

if eve just keeps posting about it more i think she might be able to get people to stop calling her "eve fartlow"

her original name will be forgotten, lost to the mists of time. now she is and forever was Fartlow.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

hobbesmaster posted:

gotta love the streisand effect

We go high when they go fartlow

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/MrDumbBitch/status/1397643973447929856?s=20

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
She sat down, wrote that article, probably reviewed it, and put it online all while sincerely thinking "THIS will show them!"

ToxicAcne
May 25, 2014

This seems like an email he had in the past, before the 11 day war. Remember that Finkestein also was staunchly for the two state solution and up untill now, and he and Chomsky are very similar ideologically. That being said, Chomsky is pretty bad at predicting what is strategic. I think his stance on Vietnam draft avoidance was to willingly give yourself up to the police. That doesn't mean you throw all his contributions in the garbage. He's one of the few leftist thinkers who appeals to Muslim communities and other traditionally non-left demographics.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

an antisemitism has been done

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1397685920841801728

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lol

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1397690216119480325