Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

i dont think i can accept these they look loving delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Aardvark! posted:

to get the new mestre de pizza tag you must quote this with a bad pizza that hasnt been posted here before yet. lets see some content goons

tags may take a couple days to arrive

For your consideration, this kebab pizza I ate in Sweden 5 years ago:

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

laserghost posted:

This tickled some of my own memories of all-night computer-staring parties with my friends, so I googled the pizza brand you mentioned and lol they really look like this?

That's the expensive, premium version

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

This shitpie is packed into a cardboard envelope and it's supoosed to be premium?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

laserghost posted:

This tickled some of my own memories of all-night computer-staring parties with my friends, so I googled the pizza brand you mentioned and lol they really look like this?

Yep, that's the fella. The packaging is a bit different these days (it's a weird plastic wrapper, not a cardboard box) but the pizza has been identical since 1981.

I would guess that it was the first store-bought pizza brand in Finland.

laserghost posted:

This shitpie is packed into a cardboard envelope and it's supoosed to be premium?

You have to understand that for decades Finland was basically Soviet Union Lite, our idea of premium and luxury are a bit ... lower end than in some places.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 16:08 on May 27, 2021

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

von Braun posted:

gratin? at christmas? you eat Jansons temptation then

:doh:

Of course, you can even see the pieces of anchovy.

But what kind of insane person uses sliced instead of julienned potatoes in a jansson? :argh:

Owlspiracy
Nov 4, 2020

Aardvark! posted:

to get the new mestre de pizza tag you must quote this with a bad pizza that hasnt been posted here before yet. lets see some content goons

shrimp, chocolate

Owlspiracy fucked around with this message at 20:24 on May 27, 2021

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

Owlspiracy posted:

shrimp, chocolate

Checks out, small pastries and chocolate go well together. :hmmyes:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bold Robot posted:

For your consideration, this kebab pizza I ate in Sweden 5 years ago:

Kebab pizzas are delicious though

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

ekuNNN posted:

Kebab pizzas are delicious though

It was fuckin' great but I've seen a lot of kebab/swede pizza hate itt so I figured I'd throw it in for the tag. :shrug:

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Aardvark! posted:

i dont think i can accept these they look loving delicious

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Oops! All Oregano

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

wtf is going on here

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
To Oregano where No Man Has Gone Before

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just noticed it says it's a "ham, sour cream and cheese" pizza so i am extra intrigued

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Margheritta...................................................................$10.99
Tomato base, mozzarella

The 5 o'clock Shadow..................................................$15.99
Tomato base, mozzarella, ham, beard

Diavola..........................................................................$13.99
Tomato base, mozzarella, pepperoni

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the siren song of Mestre da Pizza has led to some deeply foul contributions, beautifully nauseating.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Edit: never mind I got my dr oetker product lines mixed up

shadow puppet of a fucked around with this message at 17:40 on May 27, 2021

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Dr. Oetker's Ristorantes are pretty good in general. The pepperoni + pesto + something one is also very good, and their thin crust pepperoni has become my go-to for "I can't be arsed cooking, I'll pick up a frozen pizza" meals.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
unfortunately they dont sell oetker anywhere here. RIP

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Aardvark! posted:

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

Aardvark! posted:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Stink Terios posted:

A brazilian classic: Champignon Rosé:

Well this one makes me genuinely ill to look at. What's in here besides canned mushrooms? Why is the cheese (sauce?) that consistency and colour?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Armitag3 posted:

What's dizza?

Dizza balls on your pizza

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

pro starcraft loser posted:

Dizza balls on your pizza

Dab

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Aardvark! posted:

i'm a little concerned my first quote/submission was not disgusting enough so here's, uh, whatever the gently caress this is from Jodhpur, India:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Aardvark! posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bold Robot posted:

It was fuckin' great but I've seen a lot of kebab/swede pizza hate itt so I figured I'd throw it in for the tag. :shrug:

I apologize, I did not mean to sabotage your attempt to get that beautiful gang tag. Have a reconciliatory raw herring pizza jpeg:

Also this is some kind of vegetarian glutenfree pizza with goat's cheese balls and a pumpkin base and some weird purple pea spread, and broccoli and uh maybe almonds? Also some weird looking blobs that might be artichoke?

ekuNNN fucked around with this message at 18:40 on May 27, 2021

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Bold Robot posted:

i'm a little concerned my first quote/submission was not disgusting enough so here's, uh, whatever the gently caress this is from Jodhpur, India:

Where's the pizza? Did someone ate it?

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

ekuNNN posted:

Also this is some kind of vegetarian glutenfree pizza with goat's cheese balls and a pumpkin base and some weird purple pea spread, and broccoli and uh maybe almonds? Also some weird looking blobs that might be artichoke?

:ohno:

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Well this one makes me genuinely ill to look at. What's in here besides canned mushrooms? Why is the cheese (sauce?) that consistency and colour?

It's just Mozzarella, mushrooms, and Rosé Sauce*

*Ketchup, mustard, lime juice, mayo/cream. There are many recipes around.

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

Aardvark! posted:

It's just so so badly made. The meat piled on one side, the pools of cheese an grease and I can't even begin to describe what's happening on the other half.

E: doesn't seem to b showing up for me, so here's a link:
https://imgur.com/a/h7HF6kl

Last Transmission fucked around with this message at 19:30 on May 27, 2021

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Stink Terios posted:

It's just Mozzarella, mushrooms, and Rosé Sauce*

*Ketchup, mustard, lime juice, mayo/cream. There are many recipes around.

Oh wow, I thought you were serious for a minute. Rose sauce is tomato with cheese/heavy cream though I'm not sure how it'd work on a pizza

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Oh wow, I thought you were serious for a minute. Rose sauce is tomato with cheese/heavy cream though I'm not sure how it'd work on a pizza

Oh, no, no. Buddy.
I googled for recipes before posting. I posted the most common ingredients, except I forgot to include soy sauce of some sort.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Stink Terios posted:

Oh, no, no. Buddy.
I googled for recipes before posting. I posted the most common ingredients, except I forgot to include soy sauce of some sort.
:hmmyes:

Stink Terios posted:

A brazilian classic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyVBnYAz8Bs

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

I want that yakisoba (?) pizza.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

I'm posting this so you all can widen your world of pizzas.

This is 100% local. They are using a type of sausage we call "butifarra". It's actually really tasty and kinda expensive, it has a LOT of spices specially clove and pepper. NOW I have no clue what it tastes like in pizza form, no one in my family has dared to buy this one.

I'll be honest, I dunno why all local pizza places in my city love to cut tiny slices. Gimme the big triangle, come on!

Now some real horror from a neighboring state:

"Excellent combination of Spanish ham, Roquefort cheese and grapes".

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

That first one looks good, I'd definitely try it.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Theotus posted:

That first one looks good, I'd definitely try it.

Yeah! Like I said that sausage is loving tasty, we usually eat it with a tortilla and some habanero salsa. I have no clue how well it's the flavor combination with the pizza bread and cheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Aardvark! posted: