Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

"Bug mix pizza"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

No no no no

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Bold Robot posted:

For your consideration, this kebab pizza I ate in Sweden 5 years ago:

This seems pretty edible IMO

Dehumanize urself and face to pizza

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Oh no.

Oh no, I've made a mistake. This is the pizza I just received from Imo's:

Alright. Okay. No.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
looks good to me

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Aardvark! posted:

looks good to me

The entire bottom is black.

Obviously I'm still going to eat some of it.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Mormon Nailer posted:

Oh no.

Oh no, I've made a mistake. This is the pizza I just received from Imo's:

Alright. Okay. No.

Imo's is St. Louis style, they of the accursed Provel. by definition a capital M Mistake.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Mormon Nailer posted:

The entire bottom is black.

Obviously I'm still going to eat some of it.

yo ushould eat all of it, imo

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

uber_stoat posted:

Imo's is St. Louis style, they of the accursed Provel. by definition a capital M Mistake.

It was free and as such, I am required by law to consume it, lest I perish. Maybe perishing is the better option.

That said I'm pretty sure the structural integrity of stlol style pizza is based on the sheer amount of provel involved.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

The curse is the square cut instead of the superior triangle cut.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

uber_stoat posted:

Aw poo poo I forgot what Imo's was for a second and thought it looked reasonable for a hungry moment. St Louis style really tests my longstanding "any pizza is good pizza" belief (this thread's individual garbage examples aside)

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

I've lived here for a little bit now and I've had Imo's before, and it's never been this exactly bad.

I'm impressed. It's actually inedible. Good job.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

BIG DRYWALL MAN posted:

The curse is the square cut instead of the superior triangle cut.

Can someone explain me who had the bright idea of either tiny triangles or tiny squares?

That's no sane. I need to stuff my mouth with a big triangle of bread, cheese grease and probably-not-real meat.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Didn't even know it was legal to do the grid square cut in 2021.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Hatebag posted:

"Bug mix pizza"

There's a massive cicada spawn right now, right? Where the cicada pizzas at?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

its all nice on rice posted:

you had to ask didn't you?

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/2013/05/29/2369471/

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

I dunno what's the real name but over here we call those water cockroaches. Because they live inside the sewers and swamps. :3:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Does that pizza come with lime?

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Aardvark! posted:

to get the new mestre de pizza tag you must quote this with a bad pizza that hasnt been posted here before yet. lets see some content goons

tags may take a couple days to arrive

Hong Kong commerical pizza places (Pizza Hut, PHD) do weird poo poo regularly, but this one from 4 years back was memorable because I ate it.

"Flying fish roe salmon cream cheese" stuffed crust pizza. So it was cream cheese that was blended with / infused with salmon flavor, and then mixed with flying fish roe. I was able to eat one slice and that was it. The cream cheese had the texture of ricotta but the normal sourness of cream cheese, then you layer on the flavor of canned salmon and little popping salty fish eggs and it just horrible. Smelled worse than cat food, probably tasted worse.

I can't find a picture that shows it off, but its a regular menu item that allows all pizzas to have the tomato sauce swapped for thousand island dressing.

ekuNNN posted:

Also this is some kind of vegetarian glutenfree pizza with goat's cheese balls and a pumpkin base and some weird purple pea spread, and broccoli and uh maybe almonds? Also some weird looking blobs that might be artichoke?

I don't think it improves the pizza in any way, but the purple spread is probably just vegan cream cheese. The butterfly pea stuff is just an instagram-friendly tea that has that purplish blue color and... I guess someone has decided that that's a good food additive? I don't really get it but I guess there's a whole trend of instagram food that doesn't really look like... food.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

What. the. gently caress.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Aardvark! posted:

to get the new mestre de pizza tag you must quote this with a bad pizza that hasnt been posted here before yet. lets see some content goons

The lovely Altoona Pizza was recreated recently by the Takeout. It looks like "Han Solo frozen in Carbonite."

You can view the rest of the article below. Ironically, the Altoona Hotel that "made" this pizza burned down years ago, all else are just pale imitations.

John Berry, local resident and masochist posted:

“It is a great example of the Altoona that I remember. Not good, but memorable...that’s my experience of Altoona in a nutshell I guess.”

https://thetakeout.com/altoona-style-pizza-how-to-make-it-at-home-1846943443

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Altoona should just lean into it and develop the “all tuna” pizza.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Order up!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i managed to queue up like, a grand total of 3 of the gang tags before getting stuck on a work thing yet again ftw. will try and get a bunch done when i get to my computer later

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Aardvark! posted:

i managed to queue up like, a grand total of 3 of the gang tags before getting stuck on a work thing yet again ftw. will try and get a bunch done when i get to my computer later

WFH is hard on all of us

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

Aardvark! posted:

*waits sweatily*

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe

Aardvark! posted:

Hell yeah! Russian (cranberry and pineapple?) pizza for the tag!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

I think it's smetana.

It's spelled "smegma"

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

egg_dog posted:

If I was high or drunk enough I'd go for it.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Hatebag posted:

"Bug mix pizza"

This is what happens when pizza is left under the bed overnight.

And what people who eat such floor pizzas deserve.

Super Nintendo 64
Feb 18, 2012

Oetker blows and needs to go back to medical pizza school. The only frozen pizza even halfway decent is McCain's Flavour Boss Pepperoni.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

egg_dog posted:

Weird flavors are imo sort of interesting, not WORST PIZZA EVER category

Like if that’s yogurt instead of cheese, that could be pretty tasty

Even the “trying too hard” pizzas are sort of ok for me, like those things with chicken nuggets or a burger on top

The worst pizzas are the ones that show a total lack of effort, or even disdain for the customer, like those half cheese half 1 sad piece of pepperoni, or burnt, or not even in a circular shape, etc

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Thread, does manakish count as pizza or is it different enough to be considered completely separate

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Thread, does manakish count as pizza or is it different enough to be considered completely separate

Separate due to its origins otherwise it'd just be called like Levantine-style pizza or something.

e:

I think I'm fine with a crust piece or actually yeah no piece is fine I'm good thanks

Looks like the teriyaki chicken pizza they had at a now-defunct local joint

Harold Stassen fucked around with this message at 18:15 on May 29, 2021

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Nutsack pizza :o:

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Aardvark! posted:

I'm not sure how many of these may have been posted before--I think I've seen every post at one time or another, but I don't necessarily remember. So I'm going with a bit of a quantity approach:

Mayonnaise and peas

https://chicago.eater.com/2016/7/14/12193564/cubs-deep-dish-hot-dog-pizza

marinara sauce, pepperoni, cheese, peppers and pineapple atop a bed of fried chicken

cookie dough crust with prawns, sweet potato and a blueberry dipping sauce

"you can search, but you will hardly find a pizza uglier than the gum pizza with banana"

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

I really hope these are joke pizzas not intended for human consumption because I would find the waste of food more acceptable than someone actually wanting to eat this poo poo