Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

sad question posted:

Is there a way to imply that the shameful part is not being good at sucking cock?

Responding to unjust / petty criticism with "I don't come down to where you work and slap the cock out of your mouth" suggests that if you did come down to where they worked, you would be so appalled by their inept technique that your body would break out in spontaneous violence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Pastry of the Year posted:

Responding to unjust / petty criticism with "I don't come down to where you work and slap the cock out of your mouth" suggests that if you did come down to where they worked, you would be so appalled by their inept technique that your body would break out in spontaneous violence

yeah im down with this variant for this exact reason tbh lol

(and also bc nobody's ever actually used it for realsies while threatening physical violence at me in real life)

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

"hey, douchebag!"

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

calling somebody a subpar fellationist wouldn't actually be snappy as it sounds too tryhard but the concept is solid

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I do like knob-end, butt munch, and one in Swedish, skitstövel (poo poo boot)

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Bismuth posted:

Its probably kinda ableist to insult peoples intelligence but some people hoard gasoline in plastic bags, think masks block oxygen molecules (but not viruses), and think autism is worse than rubella so sometimes being less smart is bad for real and i want to insult them harshly for it

None of those things have anything much to do with intelligence. Anyone capable of speech can understand that a bigger thing is larger than a smaller thing. People are making a deliberate choice to be misinformed as soon as someone has presented to them what they actually are saying.

Like the standard pejorative for people doing harmful poo poo for ill-considered reasons is 'stupid' but it's not actually the appropriate term. I've seen 'presidential' making the rounds which I think is a far more appropriate slam.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eECjjLNAOd4

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

dickhead; wanker; poo poo-for-brains; tool; fuckface

It's not difficult to come up with insults that only offend the intended target rather than entire classes of people.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

stupid and dumbass are fine

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Don't be such a loving Chicago Tribune columnist.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

InediblePenguin posted:

the literal etymology of it is even more milquetoast than that. "a person who can be/should be/is reproved." it's an insult than means "insultable" and i find that amusing

“Deplorable” is similar and became the most vile insult imaginable in 2016 and I will never understand that.

InediblePenguin posted:

dipshit has a nice ring to it with a nice plosive consonant, and i guess is ultimately homophobic bc the people who originally came up with it were thinking about gay buttsex or whatever but also, unlike cocksucker it's never been used as an actual in practice slur against me bc nobody realizes that's what it means so i just use that usually

I thought “dipshit” was a chewing tobacco thing.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Jesus Christ. I know it's Fartlow but still
https://twitter.com/Eve_Barlow/status/1323745368413122560

I'll let this person explain why this is particularly appalling:
https://twitter.com/Gremlimbs/status/1398032471057473542

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Platystemon posted:

Probably from "dippy" so it's really just "dumbshit" with a harder consonant in the middle

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

It’s also painted, which makes it extra fake, and, like, why. Keys are demonstrably able to be carried in a pocket for decades without turning to dust. What is the purpose of painting this trinket?

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Platystemon posted:

It’s also painted, which makes it extra fake, and, like, why. Keys are demonstrably able to be carried in a pocket for decades without turning to dust. What is the purpose of painting this trinket?

To draw attention that it's not just any old key, but a symbol of an oppressor?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

teen witch posted:

I do like knob-end, butt munch, and one in Swedish, skitstövel (poo poo boot)

I wonder if that's of a similar source as poo poo-heel.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

sad question posted:

Is there a way to imply that the shameful part is not being good at sucking cock?

"you inept cocksucker"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://twitter.com/mallriot2020/status/1398077620860817409?s=20

:boom:

kazz
Feb 27, 2007

Black Bean has a tendency to stare and likes to hide.
I like “troglodyte” because it sounds worse than it is, and as far as I can tell isn’t problematic (unless you’re a caveman)? Saying this is just asking for someone to inform me otherwise, though.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
“You’re as useless as a chocolate teapot you are”

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

The real problem with “cocksucker” and similar, as I see it, is the implication that being the penetrated party in a given sexual act is shameful. Similar to the Greco-Roman ideas about gay sex and boyfucking. So it’s not only homophobic, but misogynist! (But really really fun to say :()

As a mentally ill person who knows and loves a lot of mentally ill and/or disabled people, I’ve been replacing “crazy” “insane” etc with “bonkers” and sometimes “looney toons,” although that one’s not ideal.

And oh my goooood Fartlow, how can you keep getting more terrible with each passing tweet??? Just the Zionist key itself is awful, but I hadn’t known those details about the Nakba. That poo poo is just chilling.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Douche nozzle and douche hat are my go to. Also dipshit seems all purpose.

Taber
Nov 17, 2007

Malkin's worst nightmare
A good insult is “Who is this cocksucker?” As it implies they aren’t one of the better known cocksuckers

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I'm partial to calling someone a piece of poo poo. There's just something so satisfying about spitting that one out at someone.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I do occasionally say "cocksucker", when there's nobody around to hear it and be upset by it, purely because it's so much fun to say, even if it's problematic as hell.

In most other situations I'm a fan of the old Aussie insult standby, "fuckwit".

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Eve Fartlow

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
The solution is simple, cocksucker is now a compliment.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Important if true.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Gross Dude posted:

The solution is simple, cocksucker is now a compliment.

I'd be OK with this.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
I like cocksucker as a term of endearment

https://youtu.be/CGz36bWJ61k

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Similarly I've wondered for quite some time now whether the term "X thing sucks" is homophobic in origin, i.e. it's short for "sucks cock".

It's so ubiquitous and G-rated nowadays that it's hard to imagine getting rid of it, much like "cool". Yes I may have internalized too much Beavis & Butt-head but I'm not sure that's my biggest problem

Data Graham has a new favorite as of 15:37 on May 28, 2021

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

"pigfucker" is my go-to

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe
I was homeschooled and very sheltered about some things in regards to that so I genuinely was 19 before I realized cocksucker was supposed to be homophobic, I felt really bad :( probably because me and my friends would call each other that regardless of gender so I always figured it was a goofy lil insult, like "he's a cocksucker! she's a cocksucker! Everyone's sucking cocks out here, eyyy"

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

You go full original meaning literal.

Cocksucker is you calling them a male chicker eater which i dont know why its bad. Maybe now you cant get fertilized eggs if you are a chicken farmer?

Dicksucker is you saying you want to eat out a detective, which of course is bad because ACAB.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

What about second-rate cocksucker? Or, "I bet you're incredibly bad at cocksucking."

I know we'll never remove the homophobic/misogynist connotations of the word, but it's fun to ponder acceptable uses of it.

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

"pigfucker" is my go-to

"Goatfucker" has a nice ring to it.

Mushika has a new favorite as of 15:45 on May 28, 2021

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I have been unreliably told (i.e. by reading Bill Bryson) that in French it's a far worse insult to be called a kind of cow (espèce de vache) than an actual cow

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

"pigfucker" is my go-to

But enough about David Cameron

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

Platystemon posted:

plausible and i hope it's true so i can exorcise my remaining guilt for using it

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I loaded up the Shakespearean insult generator and it called me a "ruttish base-court clotpole". That sounds pretty harsh and I don't think it's problematic, largely because I don't know what those words mean.

InediblePenguin posted:

dipshit has a nice ring to it with a nice plosive consonant, and i guess is ultimately homophobic bc the people who originally came up with it were thinking about gay buttsex or whatever but also, unlike cocksucker it's never been used as an actual in practice slur against me bc nobody realizes that's what it means so i just use that usually

"dipstick" is a fantastic alternative.

Data Graham posted:

Similarly I've wondered for quite some time now whether the term "X thing sucks" is homophobic in origin, i.e. it's short for "sucks cock".

It's so ubiquitous and G-rated nowadays that it's hard to imagine getting rid of it, much like "cool". Yes I may have internalized too much Beavis & Butt-head but I'm not sure that's my biggest problem

It is, but at this point we're probably stuck with it. Pick your battles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
Does "Jabroni" have any problems associated with it? It's such a middle of the road insult that people usually don't see it coming and it tends to punch above it's weight.