Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

smarxist posted:

do you think the dark order ever gets another leader?

does it have to be Hangman?

Black Hair Cody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

a second FTW belt on the way???

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

a second FTW belt on the way???

It's the WTF belt. The holder is perpetually confused

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Inaugural champion Luther

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

smarxist posted:

do you think the dark order ever gets another leader?

does it have to be Hangman?

I don't know that they do right now unless they were going to turn them heel again. Maybe if they were going to get a real big push but they're plenty over and not really in contention for anything so I think they're ok right now. I don't think Hangman is the prospective leader either, though it's an interesting direction they could take and again probably as part of him turning heel, I think Uno could reassume the position (and I'd be happy for him because he rules) but honestly I think that Anna is the one to take over. I don't know if she's necessarily ready for that yet in terms of her promos, though she was making progress pre-injury, but having the Queen Slayer emerge from injury as the new leader is a great story. Someday Brodie Jr. will take his place at the head of whatever version of the faction still exists (or rebuilds it) but until then, Anna or Uno.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
There's only one choice for new Dark Order leader and she's in my avatar

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Anna Jay+Maki Itoh= The Simp Slayers

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I pitched an idea that they never announce who the new leader is and like a real cult, everyone goes along when someone "and the leader told me in a dream to get his rear end"

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Anonymous Dark Order General Manager

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Dark Order votes for a new leader, it's a tie between every member. They wear a crown to designate who the current leader is and change every week.

Dark Order remains the most functional wrestling stable in history thanks to this.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Gumball Gumption posted:

Anna Jay+Maki Itoh= The Simp Slayers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfvGECYB6Gs

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

A Fancy Hat posted:

Dark Order votes for a new leader, it's a tie between every member

Like anyone's voting for Five :rolleyes:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Anyway hasn't it been confirmed in canon that -1 is in charge now?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rarity posted:

Anyway hasn't it been confirmed in canon that -1 is in charge now?

they kinda backed off that when -1 tried to challenge Darby for the belt. Right now they're one of the better functioning units in AEW because they get together and talk about stuff. Who knew? 30 years of wrestling gangs and someone finally figures out open communication keeps things running smoothly.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Danhausen, somehow.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

neoaxd posted:

Danhausen, somehow.

Yeah I would be down for this or for him in AEW in generalhausen.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

A Fancy Hat posted:

Yeah I would be down for this or for him in AEW in generalhausen.

His shtick of "very nice, very evil" is kinda custom made for a babyface cult.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Is Danhausen actually any good in the ringhausen? I've only seen a few matches of his and he seems ok if kinda unremarkable other than his absolutely top-tier character work. Can someone recommend some matches that really show off what he can do(hausen)?

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

DLC Inc posted:

Lance is great but he's in a very crowded field of people who are also great, all of whom I'd rather see get wins. If there's a third singles title introduced on the 2nd expansion show, he should be put into that picture.

Lance as trios champion with Chaos Project. Luther and Lance take turns throwing Serpentico at people and he's progressively more and more bandaged up.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
just realized trios would give us PnP+Sammy and holy gently caress i wanna see those matches

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
nu-LAX vs Death Triangle :monocle:

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Lance as trios champion with Chaos Project. Luther and Lance take turns throwing Serpentico at people and he's progressively more and more bandaged up.

Archer & Bear Country though.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Chaos Project's trios should be them and Marty Casaus.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Chaos Project + Ryzin tbqh

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Dark Order should lose Alan Angels. Probably to Team Taz, who recruit him and use him as a gofer and treat him like poo poo behind his back, but pretend they’re good to him, unlike Dark Order, who are just awful to him but may actually care. Eventually they manage to get through to Five, and bring him back home, and it’s a big moment and all that.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Angelico, Matt Cross, and Thunder Rosa should be the 1st trios champs and it's not even close

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Lance's perpetual problem is that I love Archer a lot, but that line of singles stars is long. He's not getting past Hangman or MJF for the world title. And I truly think Miro will go for a while and then Orange Cassidy will be snatching the TNT title. And it's hard to see this as a slight because frankly tag guy followed by midcard singles guy is where he was at his best in New Japan.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Riho's IG says she has a big announcement tomorrow. Think she's re-signing?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

rotinaj posted:

Dark Order should lose Alan Angels. Probably to Team Taz, who recruit him and use him as a gofer and treat him like poo poo behind his back, but pretend they’re good to him, unlike Dark Order, who are just awful to him but may actually care. Eventually they manage to get through to Five, and bring him back home, and it’s a big moment and all that.

They've done a few spots on Dynamite of Five sacrificing himself for his Dark Order buds so I think they're already setting up a big acceptance moment

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

I think getting some Archer/Cage beef battles for the FTW belt makes the most sense in the meantime. Keeps them away from the TNT and main belt for a while and an unsanctioned belt fits Archer’s chaotic persona.

Also they’ve been planting seeds for Cage leaving Team Taz and losing the FTW bet to someone outside the group could be the thing that puts it in motion.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Penguin Patrol posted:

Angelico, Matt Cross, and Thunder Rosa should be the 1st trios champs and it's not even close

What will Angelico leap off of, though?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

doing literally anything with the FTW belt would be good, making it the hoss belt seems like the easiest booking in the world.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I love that people keep seriously expecting the FTW belt to be a thing when it's been a prop from the moment it was introduced

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Archer & Bear Country though.

Also good. This reminded me that I want them to pair Dante Martin and Bear Bronson while their partners are out; I'm thinking Bear Force as a team name.

A few minutes ago I actually gave myself goosebumps imagining Final Countdown hitting on the joker spot. I'm not getting my hopes up...but what if?!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

I love that people keep seriously expecting the FTW belt to be a thing when it's been a prop from the moment it was introduced

sounds like the AEW womens' division circa 2020 :thunk:

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Pylons posted:

Riho's IG says she has a big announcement tomorrow. Think she's re-signing?

triple h pointing at new nxt superstar reeehoe

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

boxcarhobo posted:

no no no

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

boxcarhobo posted:

Thanks I hate it

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Rarity posted:

I mean, my suggestion was basically using it as a prop to continue the story of conflict within Team Taz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Also good. This reminded me that I want them to pair Dante Martin and Bear Bronson while their partners are out; I'm thinking Bear Force as a team name.

A few minutes ago I actually gave myself goosebumps imagining Final Countdown hitting on the joker spot. I'm not getting my hopes up...but what if?!

AFAIK Europe charge an arm and a leg for that, I'd expect them to stick to Wagner for Danielson if he shows.