Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Had a dream last night where I got caught breaking into a house with Kenny Omega and Nakazawa and then my town got nuked. Not sure what this means, but it's definitely gotta be related to Double or Nothing on Sunday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
So I had a ton of fun putting together that highlight reel for AEW's 2021 a little while back so I was wondering if there was any interest in me putting together a few matches/promos/segments each week so that people can dip into and catch up with the promotion without having to make a huge time investment. Is that something people would enjoy? Cause I'm not gonna do the work if no one cares :v:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Hell yes, I can never catch Elevation and Dark in full so I'd especially appreciate some highlights from those if that's included in your plan.

just don't become one of those wrestling youtubers who are obviously chasing ad money

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Also if there are people who wanna chat wrestling but don't like the ~*vibe*~ of PSP we now the Enclosed Pool Area which is wrestling's very own Imp Zone forum. Come hang!

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
https://twitter.com/alexqarbuckle/status/1398314973173010433?s=19

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Rarity posted:

Also if there are people who wanna chat wrestling but don't like the ~*vibe*~ of PSP we now the Enclosed Pool Area which is wrestling's very own Imp Zone forum. Come hang!
Aren't RSFs temporary?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
You have been visited by the spirit of Mao Zena

Your life expectancy will double and your bars will be fat, but only if you reply with "thank you thuggunism"

E:

Rarity posted:

WWE dropped their old theme creator CFO$ last year, their new ones are all really bad.

This is a bummer and I can't imagine a dumber move than not taking on the people who make your best themes full-time

quote:

As for AEW?

These are pretty solid though

Neurolimal fucked around with this message at 21:40 on May 28, 2021

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

I do OP

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Kind of want to see orange cassidy do this. Like, slowly. With his hands in his pockets

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Not sure how I missed this...

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1397526441294708737

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Man I know he's older and all but he looks way different

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

MrMidnight posted:

51 and no (perhaps fewer) steroids and he's more like Dad Half-in-the-bagwell, amirite?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

MrMidnight posted:

He looks rough as hell :smith:

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

51 and no (perhaps fewer) steroids and he's more like Dad Half-in-the-bagwell, amirite?

:hmmyes:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
That's weird my name's Bugg Bafwell.

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Fake news; hear his side of the story during his upcoming flea market appearance:

https://wrestlingheadlines.com/buff-bagwell-releases-new-video-with-comments-on-recent-arrest-will-tell-all-at-flea-market-appearance/

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen, and I remembered to turn on my monitor and everything

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen, and I remembered to turn on my monitor and everything

I'm legit cackling

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

This is sadder than Virgil at his empty booth.

Edit: It looks like he drew his goatee on with a marker in the video. Or at least used the marker to cover the grey.

mallratcal fucked around with this message at 03:53 on May 29, 2021

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Rarity posted:

So I had a ton of fun putting together that highlight reel for AEW's 2021 a little while back so I was wondering if there was any interest in me putting together a few matches/promos/segments each week so that people can dip into and catch up with the promotion without having to make a huge time investment. Is that something people would enjoy? Cause I'm not gonna do the work if no one cares :v:

I watched most of the links in that post and while I do somewhat agree with whoever said that the style can feel kinda overdeveloped at times with all the big moves and spots, I did overall enjoy it and the tag match with the arcade games in particular was great

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

If you see him comin' you better run for cover

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Kinda looks like maybe he’s not on the stuff anymore.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Miro owns and I hope he destroys everyone in AEW.

That is all

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Fun fact: post Wrestling, Buff was a male prostitute. Like he was on a reality show about the lives of male prostitutes even. I guess his theme music wasn't lying.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Double or Nothing tomorrow night, bitches!

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Vince MechMahon posted:

Fun fact: post Wrestling, Buff was a male prostitute. Like he was on a reality show about the lives of male prostitutes even. I guess his theme music wasn't lying.

https://youtu.be/N7awnRAdbPk

false

it is heavily implied here that girls do NOT want a weekend lover

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Vince MechMahon posted:

Oh, I remember that! There was a site you could use to book him along with his rates. I think it was $10K to spend the weekend with him.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

FullLeatherJacket posted:

https://youtu.be/N7awnRAdbPk

false

it is heavily implied here that girls do NOT want a weekend lover

I meant his other one.

https://youtu.be/FZNB9ECSZKo

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

yes, but all wrestlers should come out to the American Males theme

except for Scotty Riggs, who should come out to his ECW theme 'I Wanna Give You The Clap', which would play while he clapped his hands over his head

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

If nobody is using Clarence Carter's masterpiece Strokin' for ring music then what in the actual gently caress

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Vince MechMahon posted:

I guess his theme music wasn't lying.

If the girls couldnt get enough he probably wouldnt be hyping flea markets atm

Maybe he just really loves flea markets though

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Should call em fleabag markets

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Hey everyone, this thread is on its way to visit RSF: The Enclosed Pool Area, the new fun wrestling subforum.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=681

We will only be there for a while, so make sure to jump out of the thread to see all the great threads and :justpost: !

:tipshat:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Nice job OP you failed so hard you made a forum

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFvbWxmE5cM

this must be playing the entire time you read this thread while it's in the epa. sorry i don't make the rules.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Pragmatica posted:

Hey everyone, this thread is on its way to visit RSF: The Enclosed Pool Area, the new fun wrestling subforum.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=681

We will only be there for a while, so make sure to jump out of the thread to see all the great threads and :justpost: !

:tipshat:
hm

I feel like the attraction of this thread was mostly just the foot traffic from people who aren't necessarily super into wrestling
as someone who used to post in PSP a lot but doesn't really anymore, I never felt that there was ever anything really wrong with PSP

HOWEVER, mixing things up tends to draw out people's more playful sides and sometimes things coalesce in a cool way that they wouldn't have otherwise, so I'll have a look around, later, maybe

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Much like Kurt Angle being drafted to ECW, this thread move was a mistake

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cubone bone

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Wrestling turned me into even more of a nerd than I'm already am. Prolly also turned me gay too. Now I can't function in normal society without shouting maggle every 20 minutes.

All in all, love wrestling

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Go ahead and gas this thread. This last thing this forum needs is a giant chat Megathread. Just make threads. GAS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
how about you eat my rear end instead