Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
so do the mavericks cool down from 3 and the clippers steal one away or have they already been psychically defeated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Clips are ready to be blown up

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

fun fact: my hometown sacramento kings almost drafted doncic aka lebron 2.0 but vlade divac didn't because he didn't like doncic's dad (maybe an inter-balkan thing idk) and instead drafted one of the least efficient busts in the nba, marvin bagley. this franchise deserves everything that happens to it especially after they kept luke walton after getting accused of sexual assault

expecting 3-0 today because doncic is a god among men

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
the suns didn't draft kawhi because he sweat too much, so no franchise is without sin really

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

the kings have gone longer than any major league sports team not making the playoffs aside from the seattle mariners, and in seattle's defense they play in a sport where only 4/15 teams in their league make it rather than the 8/15 teams in an nba conference. the kings are absolutely the most cursed franchise in sports and we honestly should have just let seattle take them

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

how rude

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Yossarian-22 posted:

the kings have gone longer than any major league sports team not making the playoffs aside from the seattle mariners, and in seattle's defense they play in a sport where only 4/15 teams in their league make it rather than the 8/15 teams in an nba conference. the kings are absolutely the most cursed franchise in sports and we honestly should have just let seattle take them

How about virginia beach?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

Keep the faith. They have roughly as much talent as some of the other low seeds so they'll probably eventually stumble into a 7 or 8 seed season and the accompanying humiliating sweep.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

idk man the west is so stacked. hoping the kings can draft cade cunningham

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I'm personally excited to watch the Celtics get systematically destroyed again tonight.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I like a lot of Clippers fans but I'm glad that they're going to lose.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I almost want the Clips to win because the Luka fans are hitting almost unthinkable levels of insufferable but I also love seeing Pat Beverley get mentally annihilated

Many sides!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dreylad posted:

how rude

lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Celtics okaying well

They are so small

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Grant Williams is literally 3 feet tall

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Durant is a cheat code

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

the jatlanta jawks....

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
brad stevens looks like pete buttigieg

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Luka's defense is way better than I expected it to be. The kid has the Look.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The nets are so good

Jfc

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Celtics up???

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

tatums is pretty good

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Yossarian-22 posted:

fun fact: my hometown sacramento kings almost drafted doncic aka lebron 2.0 but vlade divac didn't because he didn't like doncic's dad (maybe an inter-balkan thing idk) and instead drafted one of the least efficient busts in the nba, marvin bagley. this franchise deserves everything that happens to it especially after they kept luke walton after getting accused of sexual assault

expecting 3-0 today because doncic is a god among men

It's cool that Bagley is chillin at home working on his next mixtape while Ayton, Trae, and Luka are all playing significant minutes in the playoffs. Vlade is an absolute moron and hosed us forever

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

euphronius posted:

tatums is pretty good

yeah dude

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
In a shocking development the Clippers actually showed up for a playoff game.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tatums single handedly held off half effort harden and maybe one quarter effort Durant by himself

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Luka sucks*

*he’s great I just don’t enjoy watching him, boring imo

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

indigi posted:

Luka sucks*

he's all the best and worst parts of james harden

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I was 1-2 today :(

I think all the favorites will win tomorrow: Milwaukee, Portland, Philly, Utah. Portland-Denver has a 7 game vibe to me

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don’t think Portland has the defense to win

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don’t even remember who Utah is playing

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

euphronius posted:

I don’t even remember who Utah is playing

Ja is cool and memphis is cool

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bip Roberts posted:

Ja is cool and memphis is cool

right

sorry it’s late at night

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

excited for afternoon basketball later

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

indigi posted:

Luka sucks*

i'm impressed the mavs found a star even whiter than dirk

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

luka is like if you took darko and distilled him to make an even whiter more euro guy and as a side effect accidentally made him good

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

If Tatum can score 50 point like 10 more time in a row I think the Celtics really have a chance

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

getting destroyed by Tristan Thomason isn’t a great sign for the nets

they’ll probably be fine

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jde9EnlBe4w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

euphronius posted:

getting destroyed by Tristan Thomason isn’t a great sign for the nets

they’ll probably be fine

I think it's a good sign for the Sixers because if Harris continues playing well Embiid should feast

Lakers big defense is looking horrid, too, but Ayton is a bit different than the other West bigs