Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

cumshitter posted:

fluff daddy said no trump thread but i guess at some point they realized having a rule of "a vague group of people with no defined names can't post together" was kind of a stupid and arbitrary rule since you're saying the people are bad but they can still post

It's brain meltingly stupid but eh whatever

CredulousAtBest has issued a correction as of 08:02 on May 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

"qq moar :troll:"

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
There used to be the malarkey zone as a general c-spam chat thread, but that quickly ended up being about one thing

if you know what I mean

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/toriflee/status/1398350428430028804?s=20

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
Not for nothing, but I think you can say the r-word again in cspam, if you're so inclined

It's no longer being enforced anyway

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
I don't need Fluffdaddy to tell me I'm a bad poster

I've known for YEARS

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Hola

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

cumshitter posted:

fluff daddy said no trump thread but i guess at some point they realized having a rule of "a vague group of people with no defined names can't post together" was kind of a stupid and arbitrary rule since you're saying the people are bad but they can still post

C-SPAM: the hit new top-level forum QCS can't stop raving about > [CSPAM CHAT] the people are bad but they can still post

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
ironic that the trump thread was taken down in what could be described as a friday night massacre

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

DarkEuphoria posted:

C-SPAM: the hit new top-level forum QCS can't stop raving about > [CSPAM CHAT] the people are bad but they can still post

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Raine posted:

so spitballing here but is this just some people scared of the leftist shitposting and trying to make it more civil or something so they can carve out a space in the most popular and esteemed piss subforum CSPAM?

GOP thread has a bunch of new faces and remarkably dull discourse, but i guess maybe that comes with the topic?

don't know how the pedophilia thing fits into this and that seems like a separate thing but of course that would be too simple

this is just a combo of two groups of brokebrain goons having grievances with eachother. thats it lol. That's why flav, etc self immolated. fyad grievance. both parties are a bit psycho. some rando PYF goons had a two page meltdown about cspam & china. imaginary goons are living rent free in ppls head. the spectre of c-spam is fully internalized. goons rock

Filthy Hans posted:

SHM's autoimmolation really brought out the best in you

I have two skills: punching down relentlessly and crossing lines that shouldn't be crossed. Everything else is mediocre lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tenderjerk posted:

Not for nothing, but I think you can say the r-word again in cspam, if you're so inclined

another slur forum sweet

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Homeless Friend posted:

I have two skills: punching down relentlessly and crossing lines that shouldn't be crossed. Everything else is mediocre lol

you know who really liked getting punched down on

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Schmoe Cwead posted:

another slur forum sweet

fyad can't take all of them, this one's for the fellas

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Filthy Hans posted:

052921.jpg

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

yesssssssss thats my top priority

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Filthy Hans posted:

Is fisting making a comeback?

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Schmoe Cwead posted:

ironic that the trump thread was taken down in what could be described as a friday night massacre

:hai:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

LegoMan posted:

I don't need Fluffdaddy to tell me I'm a bad poster

I've known for YEARS

how I learned to stop worrying and love to post

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbv1cViw9ts

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Consummate Professional posted:

how I learned to stop worrying and love to post

:justpost:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i found this in my imgur folder but I have no clue the context was

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
when alvin rips a fart do you think it's pitched up and in harmony?

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

okay well i'm writing this off as a day crew thing. get your act together day crew.

maybe these new people haven't had their souls crushed yet, so that's a potential positive

gotta take the good with the bad

K9
May 6, 2007

snart helg to those fallen posters, their names liveth for ever more

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

i found this in my imgur folder but I have no clue the context was

Should be posted in every Libertarian thread.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm really disappointed nobody pointed out there was never a trump thread because in this house we post tumrp and trump is forbidden. Day crew really loving dropped the ball on this one.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

free all cspam prisoners

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Spinz posted:

Aren't you a teacher with two kids dang it I'm never going to know the truth

i love achieving climax in my wife. It’s so easy for me

also found some buddies at the gay bar and holy poo poo the men’s bathroom has a stall now

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm really disappointed nobody pointed out there was never a trump thread because in this house we post tumrp and trump is forbidden. Day crew really loving dropped the ball on this one.

day crew is a waste.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Asproigerosis posted:

night crew is the only one that works hard

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

worship doom

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

Schmoe Cwead posted:

another slur forum sweet

if only the slur forums of our great website could unite as a single force

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
A.lo is short for A(lvin B)lo(wjob)

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

A.lo is short for A(lvin B)lo(wjob)

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Homeless Friend posted:

I have two skills: punching down relentlessly and crossing lines that shouldn't be crossed.

you sound well equipped to beat schoolkids at hopscotch