Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Cards are out for Dark and Elevation (based on crowd reports)

AEW Dark: Elevation

• Thunder Rosa vs Reka Tehaka

• The Acclaimed vs The Tate Twins

• Leyla Hirsch vs Robyn Renegade

• Varsity Blonds vs Chaos Project

• Nyla Rose & Allie vs Red Velvet & Big Swole

• Penta El Zero M vs Jack Evans

• Tay Conti vs Ashley D’Amboise

• Jungle Boy vs JD Drake

AEW Dark

• Billy & Colten Gunn vs Cezar Bononi & Ryan Nemeth

• Kris Statlander vs Robyn Renegade

• Alex Reynolds, Stu Grayson, 5 vs TH2 & Serpentico

• Red Velvet vs Diamante

• Jungle Boy vs Bear Bronson

Looks like Dark might be getting back to it's pre-pandemic length.

blunt fucked around with this message at 00:31 on May 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

flashy_mcflash posted:

#PutTheBeltOnKenny

Never happen, not until they get it off of Jericho who they should really turn face because the heel act is starting to get old.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Artelier posted:

They're the same picture figure

I feel like either Kahn or Schiavone should be insulted by this but idk which

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Here is an incomplete list of people who should have a short stint leading the Dark Order until -1 is ready to assume control:

Sting
Hangman
Maki Itoh
Danhausen
Dario Cueto
Eddie Kingston
Lulu Pencil
Nick Gage
Effy
Sue

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you forgot nyla, chris dickinson, everyone in suzuki-gun. think that's the whole crusty list of people everyone online likes to be cool and a good person. im just loving aorund being a lovely imp. they're very good. i love it. i wish i wouldn't have said this and been douchey instead of fun like i thought it might be. didn't mean it at all

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
My hope for the main event is they do the lovely boring Good Brothers run-in except PAC and Orange Cassidy are two people instead of one so they just immediately kill Gallows & Anderson and the match continues as normal

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Yaya posted:

My hope for the main event is they do the lovely boring Good Brothers run-in except PAC and Orange Cassidy are two people instead of one so they just immediately kill Gallows & Anderson and the match continues as normal

Same except we just don’t do the run in at all

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Countdown show is on TNT right now. Pretty good so far, I'm loving the Young Bucks in this segment.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

PIP of the Good Brothers being beaten half to death by Best Friends and Lucha Bros for the entire duration of the triple threat.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

History Comes Inside! posted:

PIP of the Good Brothers being beaten half to death by Best Friends and Lucha Bros for the entire duration of the triple threat.

Chuckie T: Haha, they won't be able to interfere in the title match now!
Penta: ....title match? :confused:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Chuckie T: Haha, they won't be able to interfere in the title match now!
Penta: *spams cero miedo taunt*

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Penguin Patrol posted:

Here is an incomplete list of people who should have a short stint leading the Dark Order until -1 is ready to assume control:

Sting
Hangman
Maki Itoh
Danhausen
Dario Cueto
Eddie Kingston
Lulu Pencil
Nick Gage
Effy
Sue

Sakisama

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pinwiz11 posted:

Also Sakisama.

John Silver and Mei Saint-Michel on either side of her, both crying out,"SAKISAMA!" repeatedly trying to get her attention.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Jerusalem posted:

John Silver and Mei Saint-Michel on either side of her, both crying out,"SAKISAMA!" repeatedly trying to get her attention.

Later in the match, Silver slips on the platter.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Coaaab posted:

I wonder if omega's gonna be tempted to replicate roman's wrestlemania finish

ill laugh haha

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Cavauro posted:

you forgot nyla, chris dickinson, everyone in suzuki-gun. think that's the whole crusty list of people everyone online likes to be cool and a good person. im just loving aorund being a lovely imp. they're very good. i love it. i wish i wouldn't have said this and been douchey instead of fun like i thought it might be. didn't mean it at all

approved, with the exception of douki, i don't see leadership potential in him yet. i'd also like to propose that vickie guerrero and ryzin get a turn.

Pinwiz11 posted:

:hmmyes:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pinwiz11 posted:

In the postshow, Mei Saint-Michel can't find her platter because Silver is now using it carry around meat.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Penguin Patrol posted:

approved, with the exception of douki, i don't see leadership potential in him yet. i'd also like to propose that vickie guerrero and ryzin get a turn.
:hmmyes:

What if Douki changed his name to Kerplunk

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Coaaab posted:

I wonder if omega's gonna be tempted to replicate roman's wrestlemania finish

Lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thank you penguin. i've been incredibly upset with myself since earlier when i did that post in a "funky mood" (from drinking my hi-c) and turned out not liking it at all as a joke. but you were kind

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

blunt posted:

Looks like Dark might be getting back to it's pre-pandemic length.

:(

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

flatluigi posted:

still holding out some minor hope for the final countdown to hit when the joker enters
If you believe the rumor that WWE is negotiating a working partnership with NJPW as a bargaining chip for re-upping Bryan, he won't be there tomorrow (only because he hasn't made up his mind yet).

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 02:08 on May 30, 2021

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

In the postshow, Mei Saint-Michel can't find her platter because Silver is now using it carry around meat an assortment of Chili’s takeout

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leX8cvhy3js

First time watching one of these long recaps, it's quite fun! The interview segments are really entertaining and/or endearing

Don Callis: Kenny Omega...is a GOD.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Artelier posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leX8cvhy3js

First time watching one of these long recaps, it's quite fun! The interview segments are really entertaining and/or endearing

AEW always does a wonderful job with these.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/TayConti_/status/1398733135647490051?s=20
https://twitter.com/TayConti_/status/1398746661921361925?s=20

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Penguin Patrol posted:

Sting
Hangman
Maki Itoh
Danhausen
Dario Cueto
Eddie Kingston
Lulu Pencil
Nick Gage
Effy
Sue

Only shortlived because he insists on everyone taking part in a vegan diet and Johnny's not allowed his meat.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Gavok posted:

Only shortlived because he insists on everyone taking part in a vegan diet and Johnny's not allowed his meat.

Oh my god yes this would rock.

Also UMB needs to record a new record, that EP he did with the guys from Pissed Jeans rules.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Best picture ever?

https://twitter.com/joedyg304/status/1398748526969036803?s=20

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Nick Jr. Face posted:

If you believe the rumor that WWE is negotiating a working partnership with NJPW as a bargaining chip for re-upping Bryan, he won't be there tomorrow (only because he hasn't made up his mind yet).

i mean, the rumor was that those negotiations were happening in march/april and more recently than that aew has outright had njpw talent on their shows

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I just found out that despite being scheduled until 8:30 tomorrow, we in fact close at 7 so I should be home in time for the pre-show!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Pinwiz11 posted:

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
I am legitimately so happy they are doing a Brodie Lee figure. What a classy move.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

So Britt is getting her first action figure. She's most likely winning the women's title tomorrow night, in front of a full post-pandemic crowd. This is kind of a big weekend for her.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPd3MwrhKKr/

So the WWE makes sure to upload a video of her getting squashed by Nia. Classy. :v:

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!

Penguin Patrol posted:

Sting
Hangman
Maki Itoh
Danhausen
Dario Cueto
Eddie Kingston
Lulu Pencil
Nick Gage
Effy
Sue

Anna Jay.

Everyone else appears confused when Stu insists that she used to be part of the faction.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Anyone on the Elite GM beta?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Matt doing the true heel move and not even trying to hide his hairline.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://streamable.com/wo3pke This is more chilling than I've ever heard Kenny sound. AEW's video production continues to be on point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if the young bucks ever feud with eachother it should be because one of them calls out the other's hairline while being completely oblivious to their own and not believing it even when called out. and then they have a hair vs hair match that goes to a draw and all the faces come out and shave both of them down. all the way