Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Feeling like a low energy Jeb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/kkAXrck.mp4

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

rabble rabble posted:

the 45th president of the united states was donald j. trump

The actor?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Hatebag posted:

He got his girl pregnant and one side of his jaw is sticking out like 2 inches. He's probably got a lot of designer jeans to buy right now.

I made this for him

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Hatebag posted:

He got his girl pregnant and one side of his jaw is sticking out like 2 inches. He's probably got a lot of designer jeans to buy right now.

she;'s pregnant? Life comes at u fast

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

neutral milf hotel posted:

I made this for him

lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

who the hell eats gummy bears when gummy worms exist?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Buddykins! Name the baby "CSPAM Trump Thread" in memoriam of the the CSPAM Trump Thread

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Post the cummy bears

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Vim Fuego posted:

Buddykins! Name the baby "CSPAM Trump Thread" in memoriam of the the CSPAM Trump Thread

Or name the kid whatever first iteration of Tromp buddykins ever posted.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tilm

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

NBA Jam, but it's soccer

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

NBA Jam, but it's soccer

spissjam

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

great balls of fire

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Rah! posted:

spissjam

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

after that hes definitely dribbling

:smugdon:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

steve scalised by a ball

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Rah! posted:

after that hes definitely dribbling

:smugdon:

lmao

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i heard u liked balls so i put a ball in ur balls

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
hey posting friends,

Im gunna level with you right now, i was gone for 30 days because i was drinking like a handle of vodka a day, at times, and it got out of control, so i went for help, and got it.

mostly to just clean out and take like 30 days off, but also for mental health, and it's given me a new perspective, I don't need to be hosed up all the time to have fun and post bullshit.

The world sucks and you can't let it get to you, if you do it's a black hole that you'll get trapped in, log off if you need to or just PM someone, everyone in this forum is amazingly supportive. Ive seen it time and time again, if this place was toxic I would not have come back. It's a support group, wether you like it or not, and we're all in this hell hole of life together.

So, maybe be kind to someone, give them a nice 'gently caress you' when they log in, you don't know what they are going through.

If you need help, go seek it, it probably saved my life.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Rah! posted:

great balls of fire

WWE did a PPV called Great Balls of Fire

It gave us these great images

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
ya. my PMs are open if anyone is having any issues and needs someone to talk to (or u can tell me to gently caress off if that helps too)

glad to have u back plink <3

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

andy kaufman in the wrestlin' match.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Plinkey posted:

hey posting friends,

Im gunna level with you right now, i was gone for 30 days because i was drinking like a handle of vodka a day, at times, and it got out of control, so i went for help, and got it.

mostly to just clean out and take like 30 days off, but also for mental health, and it's given me a new perspective, I don't need to be hosed up all the time to have fun and post bullshit.

The world sucks and you can't let it get to you, if you do it's a black hole that you'll get trapped in, log off if you need to or just PM someone, everyone in this forum is amazingly supportive. Ive seen it time and time again, if this place was toxic I would not have come back. It's a support group, wether you like it or not, and we're all in this hell hole of life together.

So, maybe be kind to someone, give them a nice 'gently caress you' when they log in, you don't know what they are going through.

love u plinkey

i love your cats more though, sorry

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Rah! posted:

i heard u liked balls so i put a ball in ur balls

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Plinkey posted:

hey posting friends,

hey man just want to say im happy for you for getting the help you need

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
glad you got the help you needed, plinkey

:hfive:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Pohl posted:

Don't talk to my bebop like that you...
you,
you jerk you!

:hai:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/yBY0YzD.mp4

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/LzMPB9e.mp4

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
reasons I'm up at 2am:

upstairs neighbor had the fire dept come up for some reason. guess it wasn't an emergency but I'm glad the noise and flashing lights only woke me up and not the kid

then the folks across the street who are moving out had some friends noisily stop by to load up some junk or whatever. again glad it didn't wake up the sleeping kiddo

:cheers:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Plinkey posted:

hey posting friends,

wb plinkey

I'm fighting my own bullshit but I'm glad you got help

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Plinkey posted:

hey posting friends,

I got help a couple of years ago and it definitely saved my life. It's why I always encourage people to reach out because it's an extremely hard thing to do but it can make a difference. Glad things are going better for you

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
trump was VERY good for the C-SPAM posting meta

best meta of all time, everybody knows it -- they're just afraid to say it folks

see how the posting meta COLLAPSED under LOSER joe (SAD!)

who rates a thread 5 these days? nobody's going hog wild any more!

it's just sad folks, it's just sad. it's a sad day for america. and it's a sad day for the forums.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

hey posting friends,

im glad you got help and im happy to hear youre doing better

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/DEiTfqw.mp4

edit:

Plinkey posted:

hey posting friends,

cumshitter posted:

im glad you got help and im happy to hear youre doing better

co-signed, extremely happy to have you back plinkey and that you're doing well

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Plinkey posted:

hey posting friends,

Hey, good for you.

This place has been both very good and very bad for me. It's bad in that I'm getting a lot more information than I can necessarily always handle gracefully, but it's good in that I can see I'm not alone in connecting the dots and coming to some upsetting conclusions about the state of humanity and the future. Thank you for your part in that, I'm proud of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Plinkey posted:

hey posting friends,

we're all pulling for you