Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Shibawanko posted:

this is the best one in a long time

Yeah the game was funny looking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Felt like a good classic episode.
None of his gross friends. Loved it

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Good ep. I remember renting several games as a kid, hearing the first few beats of the music kick in, and sadly realizing I was stuck with a European developed game for the weekend.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Looks like we know who the true creative mind behind the avgn is now

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

james' shirt makes him look like kingdom hearts donald duck and i wish hed wear his old plain one again

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-0Z4wS6KmA

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
that shrek episode was the worst one he’s ever made

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I loving LOVED Lucky and Wild.

These two are neither.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol that James sold his soul to the absolute dweebs from Screenwave Media so he could spend more time with his kids.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

The payed promo in that video is for an online wine dealer

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
The world without Mike

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What’s the most you ever lost on a coin toss?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What’s the most you ever lost on a coin toss?

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

lmao

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Miss me yet?

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

screenwave guy coaching james rolfe on how to do the soyface "no open your mouth a bit more, now stick your tongue forward, that's it, that's the face that will get your kids through college"

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMrqAEwEpNE two good nerds in a row? i had the stupid road runner game

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Felt like he wanted to justify a trip to Vegas, but it was pretty entertaining in its own right. I never watched Fear And Loathing but liked it.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPoBMzAkZZM

He's done videos on the Jaguar and the CD-i but I guess he's never done a whole one on the 3DO. Next time he promises he'll finally do Corpse Killer.

I killed the spoiler tag, sorry.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That was a good low key episode after the fear and loathing one. He’s been on a roll lately

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
People keep asking if The Nerd is back and I haven't really had an answer, but yeah.......I'm thinkin he’s back.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hes working from unused mike mattei scripts and concepts its borrowed time

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

mysterious loyall X posted:

hes working from unused mike mattei scripts and concepts its borrowed time

Well let's enjoy it while it lasts.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Was looking for this for a project (asking the grailed reddit where i can find a similar awesome shirt)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mike mattei has apparently edited out the portion of his half life 2 playthru where he stares slack jawed at his twitch chat saying where do i go? huh where do i go? go in the container? i don't see a container? i only see the back of optimus prime.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mike mattei has apparently edited out the portion of his half life 2 playthru where he stares slack jawed at his twitch chat saying where do i go? huh where do i go? go in the container? i don't see a container? i only see the back of optimus prime.

Lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

https://clips.twitch.tv/EntertainingEntertainingGarbageMikeHogu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ty

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Good lord lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

this... fuckin... truck... thing? like on the back of a truck? like the thing on the back of optimus prime?

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
these things? like the little things that come out of soundwave? you're calling these cassette tapes???? okay...

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Oh Mike, I wish you all the success an average idiot twitch streamer who had left a successful YouTube channel that's renowned throughout the internet would usually get, you stone cold moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

DDRJake left his cushy job at Paradox to do the same, and I can't tell which one goofed the hardest.