Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Waiting for the next one to be TNA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I'm fairly certain there was also a "restarting" ECW account around shortly after the WCW account's last failed scam attempt, that pretty much just copy-pasted the WCW account.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
someone needs to find a new loving hobby

Dr. Chainsaws PhD
May 21, 2011

it's real this time u guys :mad:

also WCW never went away, it still exists (or did?) under some changed name because timewarner had to still pay out contracts. i don't remember the name of the shell company though. universal wrestling federation? something generic like that

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
they forgot #WCW

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

also WCW never went away, it still exists (or did?) under some changed name because timewarner had to still pay out contracts. i don't remember the name of the shell company though. universal wrestling federation? something generic like that

So we have the UWF, the UWFi, the UWF (Herb Abrams) and UWF (Time Warner)?

Are there any other versions I'm forgetting?

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

I actually didn't know this until a couple days ago when I was randomly looking up WCW and you're right! They were Universal Wrestling Corporation, but as of 2017, it is inactive now. Crazy how long they kept it going even after, I assume, they paid off the contracts.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Can't wait for Thunder to make its triumphant comeback.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Why are you guys being so mean to Court Bauer

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Pylons posted:

Why are you guys being so mean to Court Bauer

I mean he did hire Teddy Hart

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I only trust tweets that include a formal announcement printed on CD labels

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The real WCW was inside us all this time

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Ya’ll please stop debunking my WCW revival scam i’m trying to work the marks, every few months I try again and the awful truth is revealed and my scheme fails.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Eat My Fuc posted:

Ya’ll please stop debunking my WCW revival scam i’m trying to work the marks, every few months I try again and the awful truth is revealed and my scheme fails.

and you'd have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling lawyers!!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Penguin Patrol posted:

they forgot #WCW

It wasn't posted on Wednesday though

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004
Just looked it up in the US Trademark database and WWE still owns the trademark on the wordmarks "WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING" and "WORLD CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING".

As far as I understand, the "purchase" of WCW by WWE was them purchasing all the intellectual property, but were not the successor in interest of the WCW contracts. Which is why UWF existed to pay out those obligations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Yeah it's some idiot that tweets that out every couple weeks and it seems the only endgame to it is getting people to talk about it like we're doing right now

The date always changes it's like the wrestling version of Q

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/RealMikeBennett/status/1399008983910866947?s=20

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Bennett and Maria have always had good politics. Though Maria did do a season of The Apprentice.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

Bennett and Maria have always had good politics. Though Maria did do a season of The Apprentice.

They have good politics but they also know how to work, brother.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Probably nothing?

https://twitter.com/nylarosebeast/status/1399173113565306882?s=21

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Christ

https://twitter.com/nylarosebeast/status/1399181223520518146?s=21

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Nyla Rose is more dangerous outside of the ring than inside

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/TheBrandiRhodes/status/1398816329080217603

:3:

The covered up lady is Abadon

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

https://twitter.com/sharkosaur/status/1399209623631110145?s=21

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I immediately knew who the emoji was and I appreciate AEW more for keeping the kayfabe for her

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Abadon should've gone in character.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

Abadon should've gone in character.

Rosa went in paint lol

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Rosa went in paint lol

it was the same day as the Fan Fest, and it looks like it was happening somewhere in the TIAA Field complex. She probably just came from it or was going to it and either didn’t want to miss the party by washing her face off or be late for whatever thing they had her doing after so she could paint it.

I was confused by the paint too for a bit until I realized what was going on because Aubrey’s wearing the same shirt she has on in the pictures of her with her action figure.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Rosa went in paint lol
Statlander and Abadon weren't in gimmick yet, Rosa was. Who cares

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Curious that Jade would attend a party for the woman she hates :thunkher:

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

I’m trying to figure out if it’s Tay or Nyla giving Anna Jay bunny ears in the second pic.

Also Serena’s making the exact same face in both pictures and it’s kinda weirding me out.

And I want Swole’s shirt

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

Curious that Jade would attend a party for the woman she hates :thunkher:

Notice how the cake is intact in every photo?

These are just the before pics.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Does anyone know who that is just below Kris Statlander? She's the spitting image of a friend of mine.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The Cameo posted:

I’m trying to figure out if it’s Tay or Nyla giving Anna Jay bunny ears in the second pic.

It's actually Jade

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

History Comes Inside! posted:

Notice how the cake is intact in every photo?

These are just the before pics.

Now I need a segment where Jade just destroys the baby shower and everyone in it.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Was Allie not able to make it?

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

A bit harsh there Chuck

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008