Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I don't get personal satisfaction from a hard day's work enriching someone else but goddamn does that firdtbowl hit like a truck. For that I'm thankful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

I didn't believe you guys about eating straight ABV so I tried it and then I went to the park and now I'm lost in the woods

I was still high through the afternoon today

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

I was still high through the afternoon today

Didn't this taste horrible though?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Convex posted:

I've heard people will buy like fruit roll-ups and tear off a piece and use it to make a little "pill" you can swallow.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

If you don't like the taste of AVB, grind it to dust and fill gelcaps

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

actually experienced visual hallucinations because of an edible yesterday

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hell Yeah posted:

actually experienced visual hallucinations because of an edible yesterday

Excellent! Closed eye I'm assuming, or open eye visual distortions? I used to love watching the shapes and colors that came. I woke up high and got a spinning room last week, that's about as close as I ever get

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yea the only time ive ever felt like i was really tripping from weed was off too much edibles

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Suppositories take you to another level imo

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Intervention level

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

boop the snoot posted:

Intervention level

Nah not at all, they are good medicinally. You get a 30%+ boost to the efficacy, and enters the system via a completely different route. It's very much more a body high rather than a head high. Depending on the oil/wax ratio, you can also make them slow release so you can wake up medicated and pain free.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 22:11 on May 31, 2021

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
weed is so magical. i've been feeling pukey all week, so i took prescription antinausea meds, and they didn't even touch the nausea. weed killed it immediately

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

fuctifino posted:

Nah not at all, they are good medicinally. You get a 30%+ boost to the efficacy, and enters the system via a completely different route. It's very much more a body high rather than a head high. Depending on the oil/wax ratio, you can also make them slow release so you can wake up medicated and pain free.

-person explaining why shoving weed up their butt doesn’t mean they need an intervention

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Convex posted:

not really, it tastes like dry plant matter. i mean people eat kratom straight and that stuff is unbearable by comparison

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

boop the snoot posted:

-person explaining why shoving weed up their butt doesn’t mean they need an intervention

It's not the army, butt stuff isn't frowned upon.

I'm not going to rush out and buy suppositories, but I'm not going to deny someone else the right to shove stuff up their butt, either.

I imagine it's easier on the lungs, at least.

*Hits dab, dies coughing, resurrected on the thought of doing it again*

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

boop the snoot posted:

why would they need an intervention :confused:

i havent tried suppositories myself but weed lube is great

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
the rig has been given a new tornado cap

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
take your weed however you want to imo its fine. weed, imo

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

plugging is essentially a better version of snorting if you can overcome your fear of your butthole

squares

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

poverty goat posted:

plugging is essentially a better version of snorting if you can overcome your fear of your butthole

squares

I assume there's some processing done and you are not just shoving raw plant up there?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
You'd still have to decarb anything you're shoving up there.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm pretty sure putting weed in your butt is infinitely more gay than putting a dick in your butt.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
If you think of it like that, then in your mind, yeah.

Pretty sure most people don't give a poo poo about peoples' preferences in weed or buttsex, but you just be you, buddy.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

satanic splash-back posted:

I'm pretty sure putting weed in your butt is infinitely more gay than putting a dick in your butt.

But what if the dick is covered in weed? What then?

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Zil posted:

But what if the dick is covered in weed? What then?

put that in your pipe and smoke it

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Maybe the difference is I’m not thinking of shoving weed up your butt as a gay or sexual thing (it didn’t even cross my mind in that context, but it sure did for everyone else!)

More like... if I went to a friends house and they wanted to get my input on shoving weed up my butt I’d probably look at them funny and just wanna hit the bong or roll a joint. Or hell, even some tasty edibles.

If I’m shoving weed up my butt then I should probably just move on to some harder drugs or something.

boop the snoot fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jun 1, 2021

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

There are prescription medicines delivered via suppository, this isn't something stoners just invented out of boredom. If someone has extreme nausea, for instance, and can't keep anything down and oh look that's the kind of person who needs medical cannabis

e if one is doing it recreationally, it's just likely for the novelty, and I can get behind that, as it were, if you will, if I may

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

putting something in your butt in order to absorb chemicals from it is not any more extreme or ridiculous than lighting something on fire and then inhaling the smoke in order to absorb chemicals from it. in fact it's most likely quite a bit healthier. the only reason it seems extreme or ridiculous is because of societal brain worms about the butt.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
its really not a big deal everyone should relax

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
sometimes i put a j in my urethra

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

butt dickus posted:

sometimes i put a j in my urethra

Lit?

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
it works better if you get it in there before lighting

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Earwicker posted:

putting something in your butt in order to absorb chemicals from it is not any more extreme or ridiculous than lighting something on fire and then inhaling the smoke in order to absorb chemicals from it. in fact it's most likely quite a bit healthier. the only reason it seems extreme or ridiculous is because of societal brain worms about the butt.

Yeah. That's what stops me from putting drugs in my butt in private. The societal brain worms.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

sticking it in your butt is probably the best way to absorb something like cannabutter, i just prefer to eat cookies though thank you.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i have not eaten a non-weed cookie in like 15 years.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Yeah. That's what stops me from putting drugs in my butt in private. The societal brain worms.

i didn't say that's what stops you, i said that's what makes it seem more weird or extreme than putting drugs in your lungs.

also, societal brain worms stop people from doing all kinds of things in private

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Earwicker posted:

i didn't say that's what stops you, i said that's what makes it seem more weird or extreme than putting drugs in your lungs.

also, societal brain worms stop people from doing all kinds of things in private

No, I would say what makes it weird is most people eat or smoke plants, not stick them (and/or their isolated chemicals) in their butts.

The fact you think its just "society" making it wierd means you need to be more in society, or smoke (or butt-stuff) less weed.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Please use weed in responsible ways and keep a healthy perspective on your place in the world as a monkey.

And tug.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Nobody is sticking plants up their rear end. It's concentrates binded with a fat, like butter or coconut oil, and put in a soluble capsule. Nobody is raw-dogging a cola.

Well, I hope no one is.

E: this is getting weird. Not like, period blood in the compost weird like in the grow thread last month, but close.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jun 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

No, I would say what makes it weird is most people eat or smoke plants, not stick them (and/or their isolated chemicals) in their butts.

The fact you think its just "society" making it wierd means you need to be more in society, or smoke (or butt-stuff) less weed.

lol on the contrary i think you are actually close to understanding what i mean but are missing the point. if you think about the relationship between those two bolded phrases you might get it!

(i also think the use of various chemicals in the rear end for both medical and recreational purposes is far more common than you realize)