Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Now that I think about it, MJF reminds me of Chris Penn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
MJF is going to die young? :ohdear:

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1399450465402638338

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Looks like the number is good.

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1399450465402638338

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Big yeehaw for number

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Number go up.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
folks, we love that number

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Nick Jr. Face posted:

MJF is going to die young? :ohdear:

I mean, a healthy Chris Penn.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That’s the most Dave way to phrase “DoN up on last years buys” ever

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Some say the number is big. But I'm here to tell you it's not big enough

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I like the number where it’s at.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

History Comes Inside! posted:

up until yesterday but also after yesterday

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The number isn’t real unless it’s on a chart

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

What did last year's DON get? Like 110-120K?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, only Dave could say it in a way that I had to read twice to parse.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I initially thought the number for DoN was down from last year because Dave can't be bothered to write like a normal human being

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Mr. Squishy posted:

They are not doing anything with TH2
I continue to be sad about this. I know Jack has said they're bad at pitching story ideas, but if that's the case then put them in a stable or have a writer figure something out. Evans has wrestled all over the world for the past 20 years and he's just kind of cooling off now and doing whatever, so I get him being comfortable with that position. But Angelico really deserves to be a lot bigger than he is, and he's at a prime age for it. Jumping off high places in LU shouldn't be his peak.

AEW never not didn't don't wasn't decreased in numbers and that isn't not still untrue yesterday tomorrow.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

AEW never not didn't don't wasn't decreased in numbers and that isn't not still untrue yesterday tomorrow.

lol

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Put TH2 in the HFO. Easy gimmick is to run a series between TH2 and PP for Matt Hardy’s amusement(and cash prizes).

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Nick Jr. Face posted:

I initially thought the number for DoN was down from last year because Dave can't be bothered to write like a normal human being

I think it was supposed to make you think that and be a bait and switch.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Shard posted:

Some say the number is big. But I'm here to tell you it's not big enough

I'm definitely an expert on the wrestling business and I can tell you with 100% certainty that AEW is shutting down unless they can top Collision in Korea's attendance in the next week.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Angelico really does feel like the one AEW guy I'd call wasted right now. I personally think he's the best technical wrestler they have. I want to watch him doing a bunch of matches with his long boi submissions.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

Angelico really does feel like the one AEW guy I'd call wasted right now. I personally think he's the best technical wrestler they have. I want to watch him doing a bunch of matches with his long boi submissions.

This all checks out.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

For a second I thought Dave was saying every consecutive PPV has done a better number. No idea what that record is like but I wonder if that means the number is down from Revolution.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
it's still a few months off but i'm at least going to see what rampage is like and who it highlights before really focusing on who i think needs more time. once the second show actually happens they're going to have more time to juggle concurrent storylines, and at the very least things are gonna change a bunch once touring kicks off and they start figuring out who's going to be in the touring crew and who's sticking around at home for a bit

that said i love th2 and i think they're a pair you can push REAL easily with a match or two once you're ready to give them something

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dave is saying number go brrrrr

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

flatluigi posted:

it's still a few months off but i'm at least going to see what rampage is like and who it highlights before really focusing on who i think needs more time. once the second show actually happens they're going to have more time to juggle concurrent storylines, and at the very least things are gonna change a bunch once touring kicks off and they start figuring out who's going to be in the touring crew and who's sticking around at home for a bit

Yeah, that's fair too. Hopefully a lot of the lingering complaints about the women's division and why xyz wrestler isn't getting time gets resolved with Rampage.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

coconono posted:

Put TH2 in the HFO. Easy gimmick is to run a series between TH2 and PP for Matt Hardy’s amusement(and cash prizes).

What's weird is it seemed like they were doing this at the beginning of the dark order-hfo feud but then just never mentioned them again

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i still really think the trios belts should happen sooner rather than later so that the tag division doesn't have just one set of belts to go after at a time, especially if the belts are on someone like the bucks where they're going to stay put for a while

Jackie D posted:

What's weird is it seemed like they were doing this at the beginning of the dark order-hfo feud but then just never mentioned them again

iirc there was an injury that put it on pause

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

https://twitter.com/santana_proud/status/1399343720508559361?s=21

Putting it down- PnP take the tag titles at the first road dynamite.

No! Save it for the second road Dynamite because it's the one I'll be at.

cams posted:

hangman getting choked up at the crowd was very sweet

I missed this but did see Shida get choked up as soon as she walked out and it made my heart want to explode a little bit.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Eddie literally couldn't stop smiling during his and Mox's entrance. It loving ruled.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

https://twitter.com/santana_proud/status/1399343720508559361?s=21

Putting it down- PnP take the tag titles at the first road dynamite.

Ohh missed the Pazuzu lettering on the gear at first. Love it.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yeah, that's fair too. Hopefully a lot of the lingering complaints about the women's division and why xyz wrestler isn't getting time gets resolved with Rampage.

People are still going to end up on the outside of the amount of time we want them to have (because we all have conflicting desires for who should get more time at the expense of others and TV time is very finite)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Pylons posted:

Eddie literally couldn't stop smiling during his and Mox's entrance. It loving ruled.

Even better was him completely busting out in the happiest laugh when Mox started throwing stuff and walked past the stairs down to the ring.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Ogogo brings back FUNB, but it stands for FU Netanyahu / Biden, gets it mega over, hulk hogan reveals he has a whole trailer of vintage FUNB zubaz, we all have a wild retro anti zionist summer

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I enjoy the Nick Jackson trickshot business

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

coconono posted:

Dave is saying number go brrrrr

Weeell, not literally brrrrr *mouth sounds* *cough*

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

since i fell asleep super early last night i've spent my afternoon watching the ppv and folks - JR stinks. i hope this year is his retirement year

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Aye Doc posted:

since i fell asleep super early last night i've spent my afternoon watching the ppv and folks - JR stinks. i hope this year is his retirement year

I hope he does it for 7 more years just to spite you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Aye Doc posted:

JR certainly seemed to take Excalibur correcting him when he said OgogoPAC was from Wales personally

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 22:17 on May 31, 2021